Misery loves company. The thread of negativity.

I actually think all of the symptoms have been there the whole time; we just mask them with birth control or equate it to PMS bc we weren't TTC.

LOL, ok i was just thinking about this, and well, why do we get pissed at :witch: its really not her fault, its the STUPID EGGS and SPERMS fault!!!! AF is just the result of them two idiots not getting together like they should!!! LOL, just something i was thinking about, i keep picturing the sperm getting to my eggs and my eggs going "Get off my lawn" :haha:

I actually think all of the symptoms have been there the whole time; we just mask them with birth control or equate it to PMS bc we weren't TTC.

Sorry to hijack this but i just had to say i LOVE your picture, i so want to get a watermellon and do that, yummmm lots of vodka lol.

I live in good old Britain and lancylass your spot on there. Where abouts in lancs are you from? I was born and bred in Stockport but moved to leeds :hugs:
Stockport? That's not Lancs, that's Manchester! ;) I dunno... you're from Mancs, you live in Yorks and you have the gall to be nice to me ;) :) :)
Lancaster - much further north than Stockport! My best mate lives in Leeds. Talking of her, she and I LOVE that Garbage song. It's our theme tune to life!! Thanks Northstar.

i keep picturing the sperm getting to my eggs and my eggs going "Get off my lawn" :haha:
:rofl:

I live in good old Britain and lancylass your spot on there. Where abouts in lancs are you from? I was born and bred in Stockport but moved to leeds :hugs:
Stockport? That's not Lancs, that's Manchester! ;) I dunno... you're from Mancs, you live in Yorks and you have the gall to be nice to me ;) :) :)
Lancaster - much further north than Stockport! My best mate lives in Leeds. Talking of her, she and I LOVE that Garbage song. It's our theme tune to life!! Thanks Northstar.

i keep picturing the sperm getting to my eggs and my eggs going "Get off my lawn" :haha:
:rofl:

Stockport's in Cheshire hun but is part of Greater Manchester and i wasnt implying i was from Lancashire :winkwink:

Jodes, i was born in Manchester and part of my family lives now in Stockport and Leeds! :) i was brought up in Spain and now living in Cardiff!

Going back to the thread, talking about being miserable, that is me today! Having an awful weekend, with terrible mood swings and doing what i shouldnt on the 2ww as i am sure i am out. Drank a vodka soaked watermelon as i thought it was hilarious to find it in the club i was in last night, had wine, drank loads of caffeine and had a lovely hot stone massage. Canll that being pesimistic, already given up on a BFP this month!!

I just had a pissup withe my BFF and ended up bawling my eyes out about how shite it is TTC when my OH is away so much

It felt good to put it out there...

Thanks ladies but I'm okay, I'm thinking that it's alright to feel shite about this stuff and have a bit of a whinge, it's got to be healthy to vent!

I forgot to tell her about the softcups though. I should go in and wake her arse up and explain THAT:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks ladies but I'm okay, I'm thinking that it's alright to feel shite about this stuff and have a bit of a whinge, it's got to be healthy to vent!

You have got to be the best drunk typist out there! :haha::haha:

I'm a good typist, regardless of sobriety.

tonight I drank wine, beer AND captain morgan, I never even knew they still made that stuff.

F*cking oath, and the miners helmet.

I showed her ONE of my spreadsheets. But yeah I'll send her home with a softcup to try herself she how she likes 'em apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->