At Square One, in front of Zellers
at 10 a.m. :)

Attendees:

Vickie & Hannah
Natalie & Grady
Tasha & Elyse
babymama & Phoenix
Tyff & Claire (possibly)

10am should be good! I'll have to find out how long it'll take me.. cause I'll be coming from Kennedy, and have to go through rush hour.. EEP! LOL
But I'll let someone know if I'm running late! :)

:lol: I have no idea how long the bus will take me but hopefully we can be on time for this meet instead of sleeping in like we did for the zoo :rofl:

hey atleast you're close and don't have to pass the dvp, yonge, the 400, AND get to mississauga!! :rofl:
And then find your way to the mall!

OMG I better not go back down for a nap once Elyse & I get up or I'm going to be scary looking :rofl:

I'm excited!
:wohoo:
I gotta work on Hannah tomorrow, hopefully she'll warm up to me if I'm holding the baby, and come crawl to me and sit beside me trying to hold Grady's hand! here's hoping! haha
And I can't wait to see babies smaller than Grady!
Eep!

:wohoo: We went to Square One today and it's going to be super easy for me and Hannah to get there by bus! Very happy about that

:wohoo: We went to Square One today and it's going to be super easy for me and Hannah to get there by bus! Very happy about that

How close is it to your house? Since I know how to find that... :rofl:

Wow! I just mapquested it from my place!
It's SOO close to you!!

:rofl: Stalker alert :lol: Just kidding

It's very close 10-15 minute bus ride :D it'll be an easier trip for us I think than for you :rofl:

:rofl:
Jesus! You found me out... :blush:

Ugh, big time easier... :rofl:
It only took me 35 minutes to get home yesterday! It's just that one stretch that's brutal, and all the flipping lights up Mavis! Grr! LOL. And everytime I stopped at a light, Grady would start crying!! LOL

Shouldn't have let him sleep so long while you were here :muaha: :rofl:

Put me as tentative? It depends if Phil's found a job by then (I freaking hope so, or we're screwed!!! lmao!) and if he wants to attempt going down when we have to drive to Kingston the next day.

it'd be great if you could come Tyff :)

so who all is coming? I'll put a list up on the front page :)

I am :)

And I will try my hardest not to be.. "fashionably late"!

:rofl: Apparently Natalie is leaving her house at like 8 a.m. to get there on time

I'm coming.
And I'm hoping to god I make it on time..
I honestly don't know how long it'll take me to get there. The traffic gets really heavy 2 exits east of me.... and I have to pass the DVP, Yonge Street, the 400, and the flipping airport. I'm screwed! :rofl:
It takes me 30 minutes on a Saturday.... so honestly, I think 2 hours on a weekday morning during rushhour.. :rofl: Watch me be late!

I'm coming, leaving Grimsby at 9am, maybe even earlier.

So I don't think I've ever been to Square One. Is there only one entrance to Zellers? At the mall in Burlington there at 2 and in case Sq. One has more than 1, I don't want to be waiting at the wrong one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->