• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mississauga Meet Thursday June 25

Do you think a baby can go on a Go Bus? Is it like a regular bus where you wear seat belts or do you wear belts on it? lol.

I might have the car now. Ugh, it's so hard sharing a vehicle. lol.. Vickie, I am so sorry this isn't straight forward for me :(

Are we meeting inside the mall infront of Zellers or outside? :blush:

I'm so happy I got the car for tomorrow (again lol). We just had to do some adjustments to what time we're all going to be at home tomorrow (having a tree cut down on our property so someone has to stay home to pay)..

that's ok, was wondering why you'd not messaged in here which is why I shot off that PM :rofl:

Meet outside I think will be easiest, Hannah and I will be coming off the bus so across from the bus terminal? I gave you my cell number and I have yours so we can get ahold of each other in case either gets lots. Will try to get on here tomorrow but Stan has some early morning meetings and I don't know that I'll get the chance. If all else fails you can reach me at that number

See you tomorrow :D

:) Woo hoo! I'm so excited this is going to work out! See you guys tomorrow!

Now off to pick out an outfit for Elyse.

:wohoo: See you two tomorrow, I'm off to pack a quick lunch for Hannah and than :sleep: for me

Hope you girls have fun!
So bummed I couldn't make it! :(

Have fun ladies! :cry: I'll try to make the next one for sure!

Give all your little one a hug and a kiss from me! :hugs:

it was loads of fun!

I'm going to start a new thread for the next meet, Playdium right now :happydance:

Vickie did you get caught in the rain????

I got on the highway and thought oh no!

actually it only sprinkled a bit while Hannah and I walked the bus stop :rofl: We had good timing though only had to wait about 10 mins for the bus, and it was a quick ride home and no rain over here :D

I nearly got in a car accident in that stupid rain driving home. I met my mum (I dropped her off at my aunt's before the mall) and she wanted to take Lakeshore home.. so I was driving there and some idiot man was weaving in and out of traffic on the slippery road, and speeding.. and I'm already not the greatest driver.. pulled over and I was so angry my mom had to drive back, but I did get a sleep the whole ride home :)

not many pics were taken, and the ones that were were by me and are all of Hannah :blush: It was really hot and sticky and I think we all avoided the camera :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->