• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mississauga Meet Thursday June 25

I think there's only one? That I've seen at least :rofl: I've only been there a handful of times but I'll be coming from the bus station which is right across from Zellers, you should see it when you get there...

and do any of you girls use Heinz formula? We got a freebie can in the mail (powdered) but don't use it

Put me as tentative? It depends if Phil's found a job by then (I freaking hope so, or we're screwed!!! lmao!) and if he wants to attempt going down when we have to drive to Kingston the next day.

kingston??? you gonna stop by and visit me????

We can! Maybe not on the way there but definitely on the way back! :happydance:

Kat --> how are you getting there like what route are you taking lol. Just wondering what you think is fastest from his area?

We can! Maybe not on the way there but definitely on the way back! :happydance:

awesome!!!! Jess's husband comes to a track near where I live so she is going to come down sometime too!

Kat --> how are you getting there like what route are you taking lol. Just wondering what you think is fastest from his area?

I'll take the QEW to 403 and get off at Hurontario - Square One is right there. Getting through Burlington will be a challenge but I'm hoping by 9am when I'll be driving it'll be ok.

:wohoo: Exciting, not long now! And the weather is supposed to be nice and warm so Hannah can wear her summer clothes :happydance:

I'm so excited :mrgreen:
It's THURSDAY!!

I have to figure out what Elyse and I are going to wear!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: We're not going to be able to make it! I'll try for the next one though!

really? :rofl: I haven't even thought about what I'll wear probably the same old stuff. Do want to put Hannah in one of her new summer outfits though :lol:

I can't come anymore. :(
I have a funeral to go to! :(

Oh no, Nat! :hugs: Who passed away? Hope you are okay!

oh no Nat :hug: if you need anything let me know

It's not someone I'm overly close with. Just a family member, and I'll get flipped on if I don't go..
It's my mom's cousin's hubby.. He was battling Alzheimers for a long time, and he had a blood disease on top of that.. They took him to the hospital one day, and I guess he caught something and since he has such a low immune system from the blood disease, he passed away! :(

Nat - sorry to hear about the funeral and so sad that you can't make it. I was really looking forward to meeting you and Grady.

I'm ok with switching days if anyone else is so all of us can make it.

I'm up for any day really, Hannah and I don't have much going on during the week. Not sure about Tasha though?

:happydance: A different day means that I could come! ...well potentially, depends if OH has a job by then or not.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->