Mississauga Meet Thursday June 25

ohh are there prospects? Good luck to him! :D

Cross your fingers for us, but there might be something with the OPP! :happydance:

Thanks! We're getting into the nitty-gritty now, he needs a job asap!

if Stan's company wasn't under a hiring freeze I'd have Stan recommend him for a position, stupid recession

I know! The damn recession can kiss my ass :rofl:

so I know this meet up isn't even over and done with but I was thinking for the next meet maybe doing something at Playdium, preferably on a weekend for us so Stan can attend though I'm fairly flexible. If we did it on a weekend I might be able to talk Stan into doing a lunch bbq at our place :lol:

If it's a weekend I have a better chance at going, and Phil is always up for the Playdium! Mmmm, BBQ!!!! If it does happen, let us know if you need us to bring something!

I can possibly do a date switch up! Just have to know when it's going to be so I can try to arrange a vehicle or to see if a GO bus will work out for us (or train, I don't even know if the train comes to Hamilton though lol). Weekends 9 times out of 10 will work well for us for future meets ie Playdium. I've never been there :blush:

Andrew would LOOOOVE playdium!!!!!
I really wish I didn't have to pass this week. Although I can't really prevent what happened. But still. I was really excited to meet you Tasha and Kat! And to see you and Hannah again Vickie!

Vickie - what does Stan do?!

Lots of IT guys! :rofl:

Phil is definitely down with going to the Playdium. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again, and meeting Tasha and Kat! :happydance:

:rofl: I'll tell him you asked :rofl: His entire family is in computers so he just kind of went into it as a major in university

so just to verify we're still meeting tomorrow in front of zellers? Hubby informed me last night that there are multiple entrances :rofl: Hannah and I will be coming off the bus and should be there around 9:50 as long as the bus isn't running late. You've all seen pics of Hannah but Ill have a black umbrella stroller and of course her :lol: And a Nestle back pack (possibly two :rofl:)

ok so we are still meeting? I was wondering what the final decision was :)

I never heard otherwise? Not even sure Tasha has seen that Nat's not coming tbh :rofl:

I thought it was off and we were rescheduling :blush:

I can still try to make it though!!

Hope you ladies have fun :headspin:

There was talk of rescheduling because of the funeral but we'd never decided for certain :shrug: I don't know :rofl: It's up to you girls whatever you want to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->