MMR

This thread should be moved to news & debates LOL.

I like how mature and level headed everyone seems to be. Anyone else realize how rare this is??? Lol

Err, wtf? What the hell do you think they DO, exactly then?

they prepare the body to fight it the next time it encounters the illness

I can assure you that although i am NOT a dr, i have looked into vaccines and the effects since my son was vaccine damaged

NO medical professional would tell you it STOPS you from catching an illness, if it did there wouldnt be such mass panic if immunisation levels fall cos the only people at risk would be those not vaccinated.

so if a vaccine stops you catching an illness why would people worry about epidemics??

I'm a biochemistry student, I've studied immunology, I know exactly what they do, thanks.

well i'll admit, i have a skewed perspective. both my parents ar doctors, i was vaccinated and NEVER got sick as a kid, so i personally prefer to vaccinate.

I can assure you that although i am NOT a dr, i have looked into vaccines and the effects since my son was vaccine damaged

NO medical professional would tell you it STOPS you from catching an illness, if it did there wouldnt be such mass panic if immunisation levels fall cos the only people at risk would be those not vaccinated.

so if a vaccine stops you catching an illness why would people worry about epidemics??

I'm a biochemistry student, I've studied immunology, I know exactly what they do, thanks.
Not sure why you said what you did, then. :thumbup: I find it very interesting how one sided your knowledge seems to be. You were never taught about the time frame they were introduced? What did they teach you exactly?

so if you study it you would know that they do NOT stop you from catching it..:shrug:

just dont go thinking that cos your child has had all vaccinations that they are safe, cos no one really knows for sure how long the protecion (if any) will last...

but you'd know all this if you've studied it :thumbup:

Sorry, I know that didn't sound very mature and level headed ^^ but I'm pretty tired, and this topic is starting to frustrate me, so I think I might leave!

well i'll admit, i have a skewed perspective. both my parents ar doctors, i was vaccinated and NEVER got sick as a kid, so i personally prefer to vaccinate.

Makes sense. I came into this as an open slate. Little red lights went off and I said, "wait, they wanna inject WHAT into my six week old infant??" I then decided to do delayed vaccines, so vaccinate after one year old age. Since then I have further researched and it seems folly for me to vaccinate at all at this point. That is not to say under no circumstances will I ever vaccinate... I am still open to what new things I come across.

and thats fine :hugs:

i'm PRO CHOICE...........

no vaccines
singles
combined

just as long as everyone makes an informed decision and not follow the trend like sheep (without thinking it through)

I for would will NOT allow my future children to have the MMR, I will not allow my daughter to have the cervical cancer vaccine, but i would request the Meningitis vaccine.

PRO CHOICE :thumbup:

so if you study it you would know that they do NOT stop you from catching it..:shrug:

just dont go thinking that cos your child has had all vaccinations that they are safe, cos no one really knows for sure how long the protecion (if any) will last...

I never said they were 100% foolproof, just that they do give you a much better chance of not catching the disease?
And I'm sorry if I didn't use the precise turn of phrase you were looking for, when I said catch all I meant was 'have'
:wacko:

I never said they were 100% foolproof, just that they do give you a much better chance of not catching the disease?
And I'm sorry if I didn't use the precise turn of phrase you were looking for, when I said catch all I meant was 'have'
There is absolutely no proof that vaccines lower the chances of catching the diseases. Not really.

well this is the pit falls of a forum when all you have to go on is the written word of someone, much easier to verbally express ones views than written

:hugs:

i'm NOT trying to argue with you, just express a different point of view, based on personal experiences and 11 years of reading up on, and discussing vaccines with medical professionals :hugs:

There is absolutely no proof that vaccines lower the chances of catching the diseases. Not really.

What's your scan pic? Is it your Lo's face?? LOL I'm like sat here assuming what it is but I have no clue :wacko:

What's your scan pic? Is it your Lo's face?? LOL I'm like sat here assuming what it is but I have no clue :wacko:

:haha:
me too!

I was wondering this earlier! ^^

He is facing forwards, with one eye open and his hand covering hs mouth. It is quite a crisp image!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->