Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

its official ladies today is half our working week done!!!

roll on friday i cant wait, getting the train home to newcastle, staying with a friend and going shopping for maternity clothes, also going to visit another friend who was due on sat 18th but still no sign of her flump arriving!!!!

what's everyones plans for today??

im working 11-5 then heading home and taking the pooch out onto the field,
just the same as yesterday really hahaha

Speak for yourself :D....I work Wednesday to Saturday! Although today is my quietest day.

Luckily, I'm my own boss! I love my job and always enjoy it!:happydance:

I'm on study leave at the moment doing my doctoral thesis. It's great because I can manage my own time and stop for snacks etc. when I need to. And I don't have to commute. But it's not so great trying to work through the exhaustion. So much still to do!!

aww bless you girls xxxxxxx

im heading home early today. morning sickness caught up with me and my boss told me to get home and rest today

Well like you Missy, I'm half way thru my working week! :happydance: Today was a better day for me too... Didnt feel so tired altho it's catching up with me now I've sat down lol! Had no m/s either which was good, no seabands for me so far today!! Whoopee!
The sun is shining, I'm gonna go and make a bacon sarnie in a mo and then go and do some of my own shopping (rather than other people's which is what I do at work lol!)

Hope your'e all well and having a good day! :hug:

sounds like you ladies are all busy. I stay at home with my son and babysit my neice. Both children are almost 3 so they have tons of fun together. It has been so nice out and I got a sunburn yesterday.

Today I am going to let the kids run outside for a few hours and try to get some laundry/house cleaning done. We have family coming to stay with us and I need to get my house cleaned.

Hope you are feeling better missy. Morningsickness is really getting me too.

Thanks hun :hugs: It just feels like time is going so slow lol!

Missy, hope that ms eases up on you darlin! :hug:

yes... it feels like a million years to go yet doesnt it? I am not a patient person and that makes it that much worse.

half way to the week for me as well...i own a flower shop gift shop in San Francisco like Lyn i am my own boss :)...i don"t work on the week end ! except when i do wedding and stuff...

i feel pretty good too ...i have to say so far i am still not having big big symptons ...i hope it doesn't mean anything bad...but my scan is on monday so we will see!

Happy 8 weeks Mynx!:)

Hi all :)

Happy 8wks Mynx!

Every day's a working day for me at the moment - OH and I are frantically trying to finish renovating our holiday home (that makes us sound all rich and grown up - we're neither ;)) before we head back to the UK in about 3.5 weeks! So today, like every other day, I'll be painting painting painting.

Got my docs appointment tomorrow to find out how my scan last week went. FX'd it's all good.

E x

just in case you wanted to vote for me :):rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/124400-your-favourite-member-bnb-team.html

and if you don;t i can kick your asses or delete your sig:rofl::rofl::rofl: up to you girls !!!!:rofl::rofl:

Miel how comes this thread prefix is closed ....

Are you making more work for me to mod this section? :rofl:

I used to work in a flower shop as a flower designer...Must be great to be your own boss! Not much longer until your scan Miel! :happydance:

Hi girls had so much on, sorry ive not been in for a while, how do i get a the mommies with style blinkie :) XXX

Hi girls had so much on, sorry ive not been in for a while, how do i get a the mommies with style blinkie :) XXX

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/stork-1.gif[/IMG ] just copy and paste, and close the gap between the G ] on the end

Congratulations on reaching 8 weeks.
I'm 12 weeks today!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks Polaris, got one :wohoo: congrats on 12 weeks :yipee: XXX

congrats Polaris on 12 weeks....
congrats Daisy on 8 weeks....

Thursday must be a popular day because today I am 9 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->