Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

oh my a bump picture. My hasband is a photographer so I was going to have him do mine. I chickened out last week and told him that I didnt want one at all. I bet I will do one though.

I have to go buy a new bra soon... not that I am complaining any!!!!!

don;t worry we won;t do a boobs pictures for the thread :rofl:except if you really really insist ladies:rofl:

oh my a bump picture. My hasband is a photographer so I was going to have him do mine. I chickened out last week and told him that I didnt want one at all. I bet I will do one though.

don;t worry we won;t do a boobs pictures for the thread :rofl:except if you really really insist ladies:rofl:

No we'll save that for the breastfeeding forum! x

Lyns not been on much for a few days can i just say sooooo pleased to have my bump buddy on board :hugs: love ya, mwah. XXX

No we'll save that for the breastfeeding forum! x

OMG OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was just adding that as a side note. I will not be putting my boobs in the photo. I am very modest.

maybe once we all pass the 12 weeks we could do a bump picture for our thread !!!

so 4 more weeks for me about:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm 12 weeks but I don't have a bump at all. I was trying to convince OH the other night that I had a little bit of one, but he begged to disagree and said that he thought my stomach was always like that!! Can't wait to have a proper bump.

with my first I didnt show until I was about 16 weeks along. I am hoping to be about the same this time around because we are not telling anybody until 13 weeks!!!!

Hi Brilith :wave:

So... M/S came back but it is still not quite as bad so I am happy. :) I also feel a bit more human again. Since about week 5, I have been a zombie. I finally feel able to talk to people again and not nap all day. It is nice.

Also, on a side note, DH and I found an awesome 3+1 house with a big yard and lots of storage space to rent! We move in August 1st. The neighborhood is the perfect place to raise a kid since we've decided to stay in Alaska at least for a few more years!

make room girls!!!

My dear friend Phexia is coming in !!! she got her BFP today:)!!!

her and i have being ttc for about the same time and we always have each other back ...i am so freaking happy !!!!

Welcome my friend!!!

Thank you miel :) I'm not sure I wanna join just yet, I want a clearer line first. Not 100% convinced I'm pregnant :rofl: And I see you guys are nov/dec? I'm due in January :rofl:

Congratulations Phexia!!! How exciting that you and Miel will be bump buddies!

:hi: Phexia.....hope your lines get darker nice and quickly...congratulations! xx

Thank you girls for welcoming me to your group. I hope I can stay and get to know you all :D :hugs:

Thank you miel :) I'm not sure I wanna join just yet, I want a clearer line first. Not 100% convinced I'm pregnant :rofl: And I see you guys are nov/dec? I'm due in January :rofl:

who care about January :rofl:since you have to do exactly the same as me ...you will probably pop at the end of December :happydance::rofl:

lol Miel :D Well, I actually gave birth to my first daughter 3 weeks early, and the second one about 1 week early :) So we may end up in labor together :rofl:

Welcome Phexia, and Congrats! Hope your lines get super dark and really quickly. :hug:

Aww congratulations Phexia! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->