Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

MrsStreet0417... where at in Georgia do you live? That is where I am from and I still have a bunch of family that lives there.

Yes Thursday must have been a lucky day for a lot of us!!! Happy 9 weeks mrso, that's a good milestone too!

Well after feeling completely normal yesterday (no sickness at all, plenty of energy), today I have felt like poo again since about mid-day, really queasy all afternoon and exhausted, had to have a nap for an hour. Boo!! I think I would actually be fine with my symptoms easing up now that I have less than a week to go till the reassurance of my scan. Still I suppose it's all good news that hormones are obviously still active.

I am really looking forward to feeling better. I have had morning sickness since 5 weeks and this is getting old.

When I woke up this morning I was kinda shocked to realize that in 3 more weeks I would be 12 weeks and have my ultrasound. The wait is a killer.

Bet you cant wait until your ultrasound. I know I cant.

Yes I can't wait for the scan! But I know I'm going to be dreading it as well, if that makes sense, just in case anything is wrong. I'm not thinking negative and I really do think everything will be ok, but I can't help feeling nervous.

it is only natural. I will be nervous too. I bet everything will be fine!!!

congrats polaris on 12 weeks, daisy on 8 weeks, mrso on 9 weeks and going off midwifes date im 10 weeks!!!!

i think its very natural to be nervous for scans, mine is 2 weeks today, im cacking myself i soo want everything to be ok

my MS keeps coming and going, yesterday and today its been back with a vengence.. no fun

Hi Ladies. Glad to see so many people are doing well and looking forward to upcoming ultrasounds. :happydance:

Today is the first day in a month that I have felt pretty good. I am soooooo happy! I am sure the m/s will be back but I am hella glad for the break! :)

Just wanted to check in! Tomorrow is Friday! :wohoo:

Good to hear that you are feeling a bit better! :happydance::happydance:

It is OH's sister-in-law's 40th birthday tomorrow - we are going over to her house for dinner. She had twin girls on 12th March - they are so gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them again.

Genki so glad that you are feeling better. I am so jealous. I have officially started :sick: everyday now.

Congrats on 8 weeks Daisy, on 9 weeks Mrso ,and on 10 weeks Missymojo

I am in East Point Georgia...Dunno if you know where that is :blush:

Know this is the pregnancy thread-but I am having the suckiest day... DH and I have been fighting a lot lately and I found a letter today that implies that he's lied to me about some very important things. (sigh) Guess it is a good thing we are waiting to TTC...:cry:

Big :hug: . I hope that you get things worked out with your husband.

I lived in Warner Robins. That is where my mom lives. Also have some family in Athens and Columbus. I visit Warner Robins area a lot!!!

Things are worked out better now-have to work on our relationship definetley though...I know where Warner Robins is-my Dad works there sometimes. Been to Athens,too..and know where Columbus is...

Aww :hugs: Polaris, sorry to hear you're back to feeling crappy again :( But Happy 12 weeks to you! Not long to go till your scan, you lucky thing ;) I cant wait to see our bean again :happydance:

And Happy 9 weeks to you MrsO and Happy 8 weeks to you Daisy! :hug:

MissyMojo, Happy 10 weeks to you darlin, I hope your M/S is feeling a little better today :hugs:
Lucky you Genkigemini! M/S really easing up for you by the sounds of it :)

I seem to be wishing away the First Tri tbh, most of the time I dont feel pregnant. I just feel bloated and sometimes sick :( I'm lucky that I havent been sick yet, but when the nausea takes over, even the travel bands dont help! I did find that nibbling on Mint Creams helped yesterday when I was really bad tho, and then I was able to go on and cook some dinner, so cant be bad eh!

I have another MW appointment on May 8th, and it cant come soon enough. I'll know when my consultant appointment is by then. I'm a little worried because I had a LEEP cone biopsy 9 years ago and it may have made my cervix weak. The consultant will want to see me and examine my cervix to see how much of a chunk was taken out and I guess to see the extent of the scar tissue. It wont be causing problems at the moment, but once the baby starts to get bigger and puts more pressure on my cervix, there's a possibility that it'll open too early and I could lose the baby :(
I didnt realise how serious this can be till I googled it (Google is my best friend but it's also my worst enemy lol!) so I just want to get to 12 weeks, see the consultant, have my nuchal scan and be told that everything is fine.

Work is a pain in the bum atm. I work a 39 hour week and am on my feet walking around for 8 hours per day, 5 days a week and I really dont know how much more I can take of it. I'm exhausted. I have to push a trolley around the store and sometimes have to pull it around corners as it gets quite heavy so obviously worried that I might pull something other than the trolley! And with this cervix thing as well, I'm worried that it'll cause more problems. I just dont know what to do. We've decided that I should leave work at the earliest opportunity (11 weeks before EDA I believe) which would be in September. I also have 2 weeks of outstanding holiday owing to me so I may take those just before I leave which means I'd leave work at the end of August. But in the meantime, I dont want to lose money by going part time as this would affect how much I get in the way of Mat Pay ... oh what to do!!! I have been told that I may get my tax credits topped up if I go part time, so I might look into this and maybe cut my hours down to 25 per week. Not sure yet ... the whole thing is just doing my head in! I've managed to get today off work and I'm trying to get Monday off too so I can have a long weekend to gather my energies again!

Anyways, sorry about the rant lol! Just needed to get all that off my chest, and I'm sure OH is probably sick to death of hearing about it :rofl:

Hope you're all well this morning girls! Have a good day :hug:

Hi Mynx - work sounds like hard work!! I think you should have a chat to the midwife about it on the 8th May and also the consultant when you see him/her. If there are medical reasons (e.g. cervix weakness) why you can't do your normal job then work may be obliged to find you duties that are safe for you to do during pregnancy. I think this is the law in most countries. Otherwise you may be able to get signed off sick, but I guess that depends on what your sick pay entitlements are like. I hope you get something sorted out, it sounds exhausting!!

Hello there!

My teeny one is due on December 14th - I can't wait.. M. is probably a bit terrified of having another Sagittarian in his life :) We do have a bet going for (and I quote) "one shiny pound" regarding the sex of the baby.. I say it's a girl...

maybe once we all pass the 12 weeks we could do a bump picture for our thread !!!

so 4 more weeks for me about:happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh my a bump picture. My hasband is a photographer so I was going to have him do mine. I chickened out last week and told him that I didnt want one at all. I bet I will do one though.

I have to go buy a new bra soon... not that I am complaining any!!!!!

Fab idea 4 more weeks for me to :wohoo: i took one at 4ish weeks so i have one to compare :) XXX

I was just saying to OH that we should do a 'starting' bump pic soon! Yay....a fab idea! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->