Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

im not too bad, im feeling guily bout the miscarriage even tho i know it wasnt my fault, i keep saying sorry to my husband

its about 17 degrees here which is about 63 in ur speak and it feels lovely hahaha we dont get much warm weather here in n.yorks england

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep your chin up.

Missy it's so good to see you posting hun. You know yourself that you shouldnt be feeling guilty as it wasnt your fault at all. I'm sure your OH understands this too and is probably wondering why on earth you're sorry! Just be there for each other at this very difficult time. I admire your strength hun. :hugs:

Miel, I'm so sorry to hear how bad your MS is right now. I really did get off lightly with mine! Just nausea and even that's going now!

Well girls, I had the nuchal fold scan today and all is well! Better than well! Baby's measuring 2 days earlier than my original date so I'm due 30th November instead of 2nd December :D The nuchal fold is measuring at 1.66mm and anything below 3mm is fine and dandy according to the scanner :happydance: I still have the results of the bloods to wait for tho so I'm not celebrating just yet!
It was so good to see the HB and see it wriggling around like a Lil Jumping Bean lol! It brought tears to both mine and my OH's eyes! It was being stubborn and at one point the scanner asked me to move my hips around and around a few times to encourage Lil Bean to move lol! I have 3 scan piccies but my camera is outta juice atm so I will have to dig out my charger then I can take pics of the pics (If you know wot I mean :rofl: )
So that's one hurdle down, just the consultant appointment to go now on Thursday :happydance:

aww mynx thats all fab news sweetheart:) im reeli pleased for you,

and i'll be watching each of you via this thread hunnis

ur all super girls and im soo excited for each and everyone of you xxxxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/138615-leaving-hospital.html

Please keep Miel and her DH in your thoughts and prayers. :cry:

Indeed. I really hope everything is ok :cry:

this past week havent being easy :(...i am on bed rest until sunday and we will see from then ...

baby measure 11 weeks and 6 days today so 5 days in advance ...will be 12 weeks tomorrow ...

Miel that's a great sign that the baby's measuring ahead of your last scan! Means it's growing and doing well :) Crossing my fingers that things work out ok hun. Make the most of your bed rest and your hubby pampering you :D
:hugs:

Mynx - that all sounds fab! Rreally pleased to hear everything is going well!

Miel - SO sorry that you have had a rough few days but so glad to hear your LO is doing ok. I know its a big worry - but things will be fine. Just make sure you do get lots of rest. Sending love :hugs:

Hey ladies
Had my consultant appointment today which kinda turned into an antenatal appointment at the same time which was confusing as I'm supposed to have those at my GP's surgery with my midwife... anyways, I went along with it and did what I was told lol!
I handed in my little pee pot as requested by the receptionist and the nurse did the whole dipstick test.. apparently there's a trace of blood in my urine so they'll be sending it off to the lab for more tests to make sure I dont have an infection. I'll find out in a few days what the verdict is on that altho the consultant didnt seem concerned as I have no symptoms other than needing to pee alot - I thought that was all part of the pregnancy territory
The consultant didnt examine me, he said that because of the type of biopsy I had on my cervix 9 years ago (LEEP biopsy to remove pre cancerous cells) carrying to full term really shouldnt be a problem. Baby may come early but only by a few weeks at worst. He also said if I'd had a cone biopsy then it would have been much more of an issue as they tend to take much more cervical tissue which makes the cervix weaker. He wants to scan my cervix at my 20 week scan just to be sure tho, so I went and got that all booked up. I've been booked in for my Anti D as well as I'm O rhesus Negative, but that was no big surprise as I had the whole Anti D thing with DD.

I felt it went really really well aside from the blood in the urine thing but I've been told that UTIs are actually quite common in pregnancy and once treated, they're nothing to worry about.

Soooo big relief for us!!! We've got past the worst bit now, I really was dreading the thought of having this stitch put in, but it seems I probably wont need it, and we're coming up for 14 weeks which means I'll be heading over to 2nd Tri forum in the next couple of days

I have new found energy altho I'm not sleeping great at the moment because I'm really suffering with heartburn and omg, my poor poor boobies are sooooo sore so the pain keeps waking me up! I'm supposed to be at work tomorrow but I've had most of the week off so I'm tempted to stay home tomorrow too and get a few bits done that really need to be sorted. I dunno yet, I'll see how I feel in the mornin :p

So how is everyone? All had good weeks so far? Miel, I hope everything is ok hun :hugs:

aww mynx sounds like thngs are going great for you:) im soo pleased that it looks like ur cervix is gonna hold to the end:)

Aw thats really great news! Sounds like your appointment went really well :happydance:

I was having a good week until today when I have had an unmovable migraine and then ended up bleeding and so I have ben referred for n emergency scan tomorrow. Im really quite worried. Fingers crossed though.

The Doc thought I had a UTI too - blood and white blood cells in urine. I am not sure when I get the results back for that.

One thing after another :wacko:

aww angelmarie, i got my fingers crossed for you xxxxxxx

Thanks Missy - I will update you guys after the scan tomorrow :)

:hugs: Angelmarie! Hope your results come back ok and your scan shows that everything is ok :hugs:

Missy, how are you doing this last couple of days?

not soo great physically :cry: but im doing alright emotionally. the last few nites have been reeli tough on me- full info in my journal, xxx

Sending all of you ladies massive massive loves xxxxxxx

mynx sounds like everything is going as planned. Glad that your cervix isn't going to give you issues!!!

Angelmarie... I hope you get rid of that migraine. Keep up posted on the scan. FX.

I have also had a migraine for 2 days... could be from all the stress and running I have been doing. Only 2 more trips to town and get loaded up for the weekend and then we should be good. My son and his cousin (i babysit her) have been fighting all day. Punching, hitting, spitting, kicking, biting. I have about had it with the two. Today is the last day I will have to watch my neice for a few weeks so it will be nice to have a break. And on top of it the kids are sick, my husband is sick, and I am praying that I dont get it.

Hope everybody is doing well this week.

Oh goodness sounds like you have had a horrid day! And coping with all that with a migraine? You must be a saint. If I hadnt been able to spend most of today in bed, home alone I think I would have gone a bit crazy!

Well I hope that you get a well earned rest now and that your migraine goes away quickly!!! :hugs:

just droping a line for you angelmarie to let you know i will think of you...:hugs::hug: i amj going back to the doc myself as well...hoping to have good news..:)

it's hard to be on bed rest !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"