Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

miel... that sounds good to me. Gets hard to keep up when there are a ton of people.

my boobs only hurt in the morning. I have had horrid morning sickness, bloating, and sooooo tired. I am not resorting to my "fat" jeans. I am hopeing to get away with not wearing maturnity until I have to. I hate the way they fit. It may be that I haven't found any that I like.

i think maybe yeah:D be good if lyns and tansey could join us this month

Im pleased that you other girls are bloated too! (sorry :blush:) Its just that I was so surprised that I am so big. With my first I didnt start showing until I was about 5 months!

Miel - yeh I have beenlooking at those bump bands. I think I will invest :)

bless you angelmarie xxx you are not alone!! hahaha

I am with you angelmarie.... with my first I didnt start showing until I was 16 weeks. And that was just a tiny little bump. This time around OMG, I feel like I am 5 months already. I really hope the bloating goes away a little bit by week 12... I have to be a bridesmaid. I am kinda freeking out too.

yep i paid $16 for a balck one...

i noticed i feel bloated at different time of the day ...

Mine is the worst in the evenings. I feel like I am going to explode!!!!

I love all of my symptoms...from the nausea and starvation in the morning, to the sore boobs, to the mass tiredness, to the peeing every 30mins :headspin: I am so thrilled to be here, this little bubba can throw anything at me and I am confident I will take it all in my stride!

Good idea about closing the group soon Miel, it is getting quite big, but yes, i'd love for a few LTTTC'ers to join us first. Hopefully Mendy will be in here soon!

well i just closed it our lttc girls will know i will open it for them anyway :) as they are welcome ...

Miel, I'm doing fine, just biding my time I guess. Resisting the urge to TTC as I know I'm not allowed yet.

DaisyDuke, you must be so happy to get to see your little one :hug: so cute...

Evening girls

Yep sore, tingly boobs here too and my nips are bigger than usual. Like FJL says though, bring on all the symptoms, it's all soooo worth it in the end.

Great scan pic, Daisy, I hope your horse perks up :(

What's a bump band??!

My bHcG levels from yesterday are 59,092 which the Dr said was fine and in line with my dates (6+3). I've got my scan in the morning though (panic panic) so should get proper confirmation then...

E x

Yes symptoms are a nice reassuring thing to have. At times I wish they were not as miserable.

Good luck at your scan!!!

Daisy - so wonderful that your scan went so well and your got to see bubs heartbeat :happydance:

Elski - good luck for your scan xx

Hi Ladies, 8 weeks today! :wohoo:

Tomorrow is my first OFFICIAL OB appointment. I am jazzed. I am pretty sure I get a new scan too! :happydance:

Congrats to the newest members of our group!

I have still been quite sick but other than that, I am a happy girl.

Hope you all are well! :hugs:

Genkigemini... what is your due date? I am 8 weeks tomorrow. I dont know my due date as I do not see the doctor until 12 weeks. Going by LMP I am due Nov 26th.

My Due Date is November 25th.

That makes your due date November 26th (THANKSGIVING DAY!!! :happydance: )

How cool that we are so close!

Horray!!!

I have to have a c-section so I am guessing that I will have on the Monday prior to Thanksgiving. Hopeing anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->