Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Ooooh so not long then Miel - how exciting! Two little bouncing beans :)

I'm a bit gutted about my easter choc, I've been feeling too queasy to eat it. BAH! What egg did you win from work, Missy? Easter egg chocolate is the best :)

I had my bloods done today so the Dr should call me with my betas tomorrow, I'll be interested to see what they are...

E x

Morning girls (or evening depending where you are :))

I got my 2nd lot of beta results back at 497 which is great as that means a clear doubling every 48 hours. Getting another one done next Tuesday.

I go back to work tomorrow, i've had almost 3 weeks off!! I only work part time though but I have to be soooooooooo careful now as my job can be pretty full on, but without it I think I would go out of my mind...the distraction is good for me I think.

Bring on your scan day Miel :D

Elski - how far along do you think you are? Good luck for a sky high beta xx

my Easter was pretty well. I havent wanted to eat anything sweet for a few weeks and Easter was no different. The day went pretty well except I got into a fight with my dad. Pretty typical.

I have been taking some meds for morning sickness and I am going to attempt to not take one tomorrow and see how I feel. Wish me luck.

TWINS.... I would be so excited!!! Bet you cant wait until the 27th.

I had a great Easter-I turned 20 :) and got to spend time with my family. Oooo, can't wait to hear the result Miel (twins or not). Will we also be getting a scan pic? :)

heya ladies :D i won a cadburys wispa egg, its in my fridge and im eating it very slowly, i got my 1st craving yesterday and its one i will be ignoring completely, the idea is sooo repulsive,.............. prawn coctail crisps with vanilla ice cream!!!!1 wtf??? my friends cravings - cinnamon dohnuts, i get prawn cocktail crisps and ice cream hahahahhaa

weird child im carrying,

Morning girls

Glad everyone had lovely easters :)

FJL - glad you got nicely doubling betas! According to my dates, I'm 6+3 today, I'll post my betas when the Dr calls me later... FX'd.

Missy - prawn cocktail crisps with vanilla ice-cream.... that just made me heave :) I could certainly go for a fridge-cold wispa egg though!!

Good luck with not taking the meds, MrsO!

E x

NOt so good with no meds!!!!! woke up and ate a small bowl of cereal then went back to bed for 2 hours. Woke up and lost all my food. My husband seems to think that it is all mental. I could slap him some days. Men just dont get it.

I took my med and am feeling much better!!

prawn coctail crisps with vanilla ice cream... OMG I cant even think about it. I might loose some more of my cereal. But the donuts sound good. I was craving them last week but am trying to restrain myself so I dont gain too much weight.

I'm Kirstin, 20 and in the UK and we're expecting our 1st baby on 18th Dec. Anyone want a pregnancy buddy, due around the same time? xx

Scan today, all is good, saw yolk sac, hb, fetal pole and raisin measuring 7.3mm :happydance::happydance::happydance:

More details in my journal, just a quick visit today, as i have a very sick horse :( he had an emergency op last night and is still critical, i have had like 3 hours sleep. Praying he will be ok, and i'll be around some more tomorrow :hugs:

XXX

Attachments

• Raisin 6+6.jpg
    Raisin 6+6.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12
thank Daisy for the picture :)...the raisin looks for sure cozy in there ....it's giving ma a idea of what my scan picture will look like at 7 weeks+1day on the 27th:happydance:

DaisyDuke... I hope your horse is feeling better soon and you catch up on some sleep!! Congrats on the great scan.

heya,
is it too late to join this forum,

i am due on 4th november, im 19 soon!

found out 5 weeks in, feeling soooo tired, sick, and rundown..

iv got my firt scan in 2 weeks, :)

how is everyone else getting on?

xxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Hey! :wave:

Well Im tired, I feel sick constantly (I havent thrown up - just a constant feeling that I might). My boobs are sooooooooooooooo sore. When I took my bra off last night I could have cried!!! :cry: They are so swollen too and my tummy! OMG I look about 6 months gone I m so bloated! I had to buy new trousers as I cant comfortably fasten my jeans!!! I do hope this isnt a sign that Im going to be like a WHALE!!!! :rofl:

Other than that Im just peachy ;)

Kirstin, Heather990, Hello :wave: and congrats on your pregnancies! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (and for you all to feel better soon)!

your not alone girls in the bloating and sore boobs, im now wearing maternity bras as they give more support, and i have started wearing some size 12's as apose to usual 10's. im going to get some maternity trousers next weekend!!

i got on of those bump band so i can still wear my normal jeans but i can unbutton the button and no one can see it !!

Msstreet0417 so sweet of you to check on all of us ...:hugs:how are you doing sweetie ?

Welcome heather :)....

Girls i am still waiting for some of our lttc ladies like Tansey , Lyns etc... to see if they get the BFP this month and then i may close the buddies thread as i think we got a pretty good team there no ? what you think girlies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->