Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Congrats on being 8 weeks Genki and good luck for your first OB appt :wohoo:

congratulations Genki !!!!

me wanna see a picture when you come back from the scan!

I left work early today as I kepy getting some weird pains... and a dull ache all round my back.. anybody had backache?

I ended up back at the clinic where they did a scan to check for major problems but couldnt see anything. Im so paranoid. God Im going to be a wreck my December!!!

angelmarie xx if scan is ok then flumps doing ok, go have yourself a bath, take 2 paracetamol and try to rest a bit,

sending you huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Angelmairie i hope you ok hun:hugs:how are you feeling now sweetie ?

Afternoon girls,

How's everyones days been?

Congrats on the 8wks Genki, hope the appt goes well tomorrow!

Angel, I get the odd back ache, it feels a bit like dull AF pain. I'm glad your scan showed that everything was ok, put your feet up and try not to worry - twinges, aches and pains are all part of early pg.

I had my scan today - I'm a bit apprehensive though. In the UK you get told stuff like how many weeks/days you are and you get a picture etc but it doesn't seem to be like that here (Canada) as I didn't get any of that :( Basically the guy spent about 10-15mins probing my stomach and doing things on his computer, then at the end he turned the screen round and showed me the yolk sac and diddy little bean. He pointed to a little flutter, which was the hb (I got a little tear when I saw that) and that was it. I asked if everything was ok and if I got a picture and how many weeks I was and he said that I don't get a picture and that he couldn't tell me anything, that he has to send the report to my physician who then tells me what's in it. Is that normal? I'm thinking now that even though I saw the hb, something's wrong and he just wasn't telling me. Now I have to wait all the way til next thursday to see the Dr :(

E x

Elski
Try not to worry too much. I know how hard that can be. During my first pregnancy (I am in the USA) I had an ultrasound done at 8/9 weeks and they didnt provide any of that info to me. I didnt ask they just checked for a HB and said see you at your next appt.

I think also if they use an older ultraound maching it is hard to measure things. Things are so very different here in the USA then everywhere else. The doctor does all the ultrasounds himself and there is never a 3rd party involved.

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Backaches are totally normal. I am still having them. I try to take a bath at night and that seems to help quite a bit. During my last pregnancy I went for massages becasue my sciatic nerve was KILLING me. Massages seemed to help with the aches in my lower back too.

Thanks MrsO, I'm sure the way it all happened was totally normal procedure for here, I think I'm just feeling a bit panicky as I'm in unfamiliar territory :blush: Roll on next thurs when hopefully the doc will tell me loads of reassuring stuff!

I was watching some of those baby shows today... Bringing home baby, Delivery me, and Baby on Board. Made me start to think about next fall when I deliver and I freak out. I was OMG OMG OMG what am I going to do.

Those panicky moments tend to creep up on us at the worst times. I bet everything is fine!!

Hi Ladies!

My OB appointment went GREAT! I am thrilled. Since I am doing this pregnancy without medical insurance, my doc is setting me up on a payment plan which is AWESOME! It will be really helpful! YAY! :happydance: Baby has a very strong heartbeat of 189 BPM which made everyone glad and the change in baby size from 6+0 and 8+1 was AMAZING!!!! I am in shock but totally pleased. In my new pic, you can see the umbilical cord and the can make out the head and body. ^_^ I finally feel like there is a REAL baby in there! :wohoo:

The other awesome thing was that they gave me a prescription for Promethazine for my nausea and it does totally work! I can feel the slight nausea sensation but nothing overwhelming and so far my food has stayed down! I am in HEAVEN! :wohoo:

Aside from being exhausted, I am really happy with everything.

I hope you all are well! :hugs:

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/EightWeeks.jpg

OMG! You can see the baby so well, TOO CUTE! :wohoo::wohoo: So happy for you Genkigemini, and good that your docs put you on a payment plan, very convenient, I still can't believe how cute your little one is, and how clearly you can see everything....:happydance::happydance:

awww cute scan picci :D gr8 news ur dr is helping you with a payment plan :D aand soo very glad anti sickness tablets are helping you :)

I poas again today :rofl: it's gotten much darker, even more than the control line :happydance: xx

Aww fantastic scan pics hun! I'll be posting one of my own later on today, I have my dating scan at 3.15 :happydance:

Congrats on the wonderful ultrasound. The meds do help a ton.... I am taking them as well.

heya ladies!!!

i have a scan date wahoooooooooooooooo 7th may, yippeeee i'll be hopefully dead on 12 weeks then!!!

Had my dating scan... I'm actually 7w+2 so that puts me as being due on December 2nd :) Not as far along as I thought but it gives us a little longer to get things sorted out :D
I dont have a scanner so I'll be trying to take a pic of my scan pic! There's not a great deal to see tho tbh, tis a blob !!! It's our beanie blob! But we saw the HB so we're very pleased about that :happydance:

very cool Mynx !!! yay post a pic when you can ...it will give me a idea what mine will look at 7 weeks +1day ..
Start of december due date it's pretty cool ..you will have a the baby before Christmas !!!:)

so i don't know if it just me but i feel like the top of my stomach ...just under the boobs is getting bigger and also or bloated? so weird!!!

Miel, I've had so much bloating it's untrue!! I've been looking like I'm about 4/5 months pregnant already lol! And now it turns out I'm only 7 weeks, I KNOW it's just bloating hehe! I've been sooooooo windy and gassy too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->