Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Thanks Maybe, I have been using calpol and teething powder - will crack the anbesol out next - is there a difference in strength/use between calpol and nurofen? I do have some nurofen in the cupboard! xx

Nurofen is an anti inflammatory so will help with inflamed gums.

Thanks ladies :) if only I could get oh to help at night-he was so good with t but is absolutely rubbish with e!!! Xx

Anyone-do you give calpol and nurofen full doses together or wait 2 hours between????? Help!!! Xx

Mork, you can space them 3 hours apart and alternate them for the best pain relief coverage, so to speak. That was the advice from my super lovely doctor anyway! :) So calpol>3hours later neurofen>3hours later calpol>3hours later neurofen>etc.
With Both mine being ill with colds, then flu, then ear infections, and F teething, i think i've been through about 4 bottles of each since december!!! :wacko:

Thanks sarahwoo- he didn't go to sleep till 1am last night :( he's only napped twice today for 40 mins each, but is currently asleep-I am so confused!!! Lol xx

Mork :hugs: F goes through constant phases where i am baffled by her sleeping! :shrug:

mork, we've had the same, really thought I was losing my marbles yest. Only had ava yest but didn't feel like I could go out and drive as I wouln't be safe. We've been doing calpol, nurofen and anbesol. The nurofen is the best. I always give that with dinner or last feed before bed as the effects last longer! Hope you had a better night, thankfully we did.

Maybe, so sorry about danny's cousin, that' awful! How are you feeling?

Emera, you weren't to know, but at least now they can keep an eye on his speech.

Modo, been loving the pics of B and L. They are grogeous. Ava's much more vocal than W ever was but no proper sounds/words yet. She does copy though. If W coughs, she will too!!

Sarah, hope your neighbours either turned it down or improved their selection.

Hope you're all ok, I've not been on, been feeling pretty low and so just trying to keep on keeping on xx

LC :hugs: lack of sleep makes you feel depressed and low. Hope you get some rest

Mork hope your night was ok!

Danny's cousin's funeral was yesterday. It was horrid. A lovely service but horrendous that 2 young lives have been cut short. It was a double funeral. We went to the mortuary beforehand and saw her in the coffin, her face uncovered. It was really sad. I wish I hadn't now as that's the image I have in my brain now. They were both police officers so they had a guard of honor lining the way from the church to the graveside. So sad. Danny's aunt was in such a state that she had to be taken home before the funeral, she just couldn't be there. I thought she was going to have a stroke. It was horrid to witness. I keep thinking about her kids. I teach 2 of them. I hope that I can offer them a shoulder to cry on at school should they need it. So sad :cry:

I tried to find baby's heartbeat on a Doppler I got but can't :( now I'm worried something is wrong :( my scan isn't til march 5th

Maybe, :hugs: the funeral must have been so hard. xx Oh, and its early days to be using a doppler really, don't panic yourself by looking, just wait for the scan! :hugs:

Emera that's mad, where has that time gone. how's the move plans?

LC how is the night treating you so far? Hope you get some rest xx

Hey ladies - sorry for not replying to everyone properly me and Dave are having some difficulties at the moment.

I am just after some advice ... Eva is still in her Moses basket - she is far to big to be in there now. I want to put her cot in our room, she loves company and sleeps far better when I am in the room. But Dave wants to put her in the nursery. I don't know what to do as it is causing arguments ... any suggestions?

Go with your instincts. Maybe tell Dave that you'll put her on the nursery when she's 1. I'm betting he's probably not the one that gets up at night, if this is the case I say you get final say! :hugs: I'm here if you need to chat here or pm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->