Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

oh my god a swarm of bees have just moved into our front hedge it's like something biblical!! just what i need x

It worked, we had a nice walk around and I feel much better now :) Oliver is a typical boy though - he crys if I spend too long in a shop! As soon as we go outside he stops crying! Saves me money though I guess :)

Hey all,

L-C We had a swarm of bee's pass by the other day. it was eery! :)

muddles - :thumbup: to supporting mums to be

sarah - I have the same problems with DH. He thinks I have an easy life :growlmad:thing is i know he'll expect the same from me when I am back at work. then he moans that I hog Alex! :dohh: I really dont, he's just more interested in watching TV when he gets home than helping me out with the children. Glad you feel better for having a walk. :hugs:

CG - shopping trips have been a disaster for me so far :haha: I am the worlds worst pushchair driver which doesnt help!

LM yey to Logan for swimming. your avatar pic is lovely.

I watched Philadephia last night, I :cry::cry: !

Ahhh, dont baby smiles just make it all better xx

i'm having such a rubbish day finally managed to shower at midday, came down and will puked all over me, had a vest on and it went all in my cleavage. then he poo'd all over my skirt, sorted that one. then the swarm of bees decided to take up residence in the hedge. called the council, who gave me a list of bee keepers, realised the back windows were open and tripped over the dog (who barks very loudly at everything!!) and up the stairs holding Will.

the dog then puked, luckily outside. to top it off Will has red eyes he's so tired but wakes up 3 minutes later everytime i put him down. what am i doing wrong why won't he sleep when not being held?? have only had him out of my arms for an hour and a half all day - my back is killing me....

baby smiles are lush but he's too tired to do them....the feeds are all mucked up today because i have been giving gim bit here and there to try and get him to sleep (usually does 3 or four hourly, that you could set your watch by). i'm exhausted and pannic i can't do it when i get out of sync.

LC - have you tried putting him in a swing? Its a godsend in our house - worked wonders for both my boys. Usually knocks them out quick and keeps them sleeping for a while. I find the side to side motion works better than back and forth...

we don't have one might just have to get one - i'm desperate OH is home and walking around with him rigid and screaming and it's tiredness

What about taking him for a walk? Sometimes the fresh air knocks Oliver out :)

Or a bath? My midwife recommended this to me, she said she had never known it not work, might be worth as try?

I agree with Sarah, I'd try a bath. It calms Daisy right down :hugs:

Or a dummy?

Just trying to think what's worked for Oliver!

thank you all so much, well a dose of calpol a bath and feed and I couldn't keep him awake long enough to wind him properly! Usually use a dummy but didn't even need it! bit early for bed but a bit of freedom. I have also sent OH to babies r us for a swing, so you were all right thank you so much. I'm going to go and collapse now.

The bees have almost gone to, we have been quite a spectacle in the street today, with people stopping to stare!

Thank you again - I really appreciate it xxx

spoke to soon he's up!! literally had time to write that last reply.....

Oh no! Hope he settles quickly this time!!

:hugs: hope he's calmed down a bit now!
I can't remember what I've just read :dohh:
If any of you have access to the girly sanctuary, my day is posted in there :(

the chair worked wonders!!! and it was half price, I'm off to bed fingers crossed for tonight. Thank you all for your support xx

Katie I have requested access, hope you are okay xx

Thats fab LC, hope you have a good night!!!! Which swing did you get?

L-C... I have had similar issues with Chloe of late and have tried most of the suggestions given on here! I think it is fair to say we have good days and bad days! :wacko:

However Chloe is currently spending her first night in her cot (as opposed to the moses basket) so I am chuffed to bits, even if she only sleeps for an hour, lol!!

Jabs tomorrow though :nope:

Good luck with Chloe's injections PG, Oliver had his last week and while it wasnt nice it wasn't too bad either. I fed him in the waiting room (as recommended by Muddles :hugs:) and that calmed him right down and he fell fast asleep. The next day he was back to normal and we've had no issues since. I hope it goes well :hugs:

good luck today PG :hugs: and hope Chloe settled well in her cot :thumbup:

L-C - sorry you had such a rubbish day yesterday :hugs: hope today is better x

Katie - I requested access too, hope you are ok x

Its Holly's birthday next week, I'm hoping the desk and chair we have ordered for her arrive today. I bet they come right when I am catching up on :sleep:

hope everyone else is good today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"