Moms To Be - Due June 25th

TonyaElizabet

In 2nd Tri With Baby #2
Reaction score
I have seen a few others out there who were also due on June the 25th !
I was wondering just how many of us there are, and if we could possibly become a group of bump buddies ! <3
I think it would be interesting to see each others development throughout the next months.
And of course to see who's on Team Blue, who's on Team Pink, and also those who are on Team Yellow ! :D

If you are Due on June 25th Could you post the gender(if known) and baby's name(If known!)
So that we can make a list of all of us :)

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/hearts.jpg
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/June23rd.jpg
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/June25th.jpg
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/June26th.jpg
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/June27th.jpg
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll301/bloodshotheartx/June28th.jpg

Due June 25th :) having a boy and his name will be James!

Im june 26th hopefully I can join the club. lol. I am having a girl and her name is hannah!

I'm due June 25!!!! With a little boy:) First baby

Welcome everyone !
And most def June 26th momma's & babies are welcome as well ! ! :D :D
I'm glad to see such a turn out ! :D :D :D I will Edit the first post and make the list of all of us :)
I love everyone's name choices as well :D :D

How is everyone feeling through their pregnancy and which baby is this for everyone ? (first, second, so on.) <3

Welcome everyone !
I'm glad to see such a turn out ! :D :D :D I will Edit the first post and make the list of all of us :)

How is everyone feeling through their pregnancy and which baby is this for everyone ? (first, second, so on.) <3

Yay! :happydance: haha I am overly excited about everything today but am really happy to be able to join you all here :)

This will be our second and I had a miserable 22 weeks or so feeling and being sick all the time and then had the flu go through our household. But I have been feeling so much better lately and finally starting to enjoy being pregnant!!

What about you? How have you been feeling? Congrats again on your little boy! :flower:

Welcome everyone !

Yay! :happydance: haha I am overly excited about everything today but am really happy to be able to join you all here :)

This will be our second and I had a miserable 22 weeks or so feeling and being sick all the time and then had the flu go through our household. But I have been feeling so much better lately and finally starting to enjoy being pregnant!!

What about you? How have you been feeling? Congrats again on your little boy! :flower:

First off thank you and once again congrats on your second ! :D (I do remember this from our talk before & your handsome boy is your display picture :) )
Plus YAYYY ! ! I'm glad you are having such a good day ! :D :D :D And I'm also vair happy that you were able to join us :)

Oufff my goodness that sounds really rough, I'm glad that you are feeling better now though and are able to finally enjoy your pregnancy :happydance:

Well I can't complain too much as I never got morning sickness at all, I do however up-chuck every time I take my prenatal pills -- As I can not swallow pills and was forced to crush them up -- most of the time I had to just chew them.. Ewww-- sooo I've switched to Gummy vitamins that contain all of the needed vitamins, folic acid, and all that lovely stuff as the prenatal pills do. Except it doesn't make me go running to a garbage can lol.
I had bleeding that made me worry during the beginning of my pregnancy and had to go to the hospital 3 times due to bleeding to find out each time my little guy was doing okay ! :D Phewf !
I was doing better with that stuff no more bleeding for a little while then much like you got sick ): I'm a huge suck when I'm sick so DF had to take care of me and put up with my whiney-needyness lol...
For the past month I have been getting really light-headed and even blacked out while at school ): I talked to my midwife about it and she told me that it was due to low blood pressure because of how tiny I am (4'11" and 98 pounds) ...And pretty much just told me that I have to drink more fluids.. and since I can't drink water (as the taste of it makes me gag..) I drink fruit juices and gatorade to make my light-headedness subside...However I'm still not in the best shape with that as I can't stand for long periods at allllllll so DF is forced to do house work on his own (thank goodness he's so understanding)
My midwife assured me that in the next month my blood pressure should level out once my body gets use to baby being in there.
So due to this not being able to be up and about vair much..
I spend A LOT more of my time on here !
Oufff that was a novel, sorry for such a long read.

Welcome everyone !

First off thank you and once again congrats on your second ! :D (I do remember this from our talk before & your handsome boy is your display picture :) )
Plus YAYYY ! ! I'm glad you are having such a good day ! :D :D :D And I'm also vair happy that you were able to join us :)

Oufff my goodness that sounds really rough, I'm glad that you are feeling better now though and are able to finally enjoy your pregnancy :happydance:

Well I can't complain too much as I never got morning sickness at all, I do however up-chuck every time I take my prenatal pills -- As I can not swallow pills and was forced to crush them up -- most of the time I had to just chew them.. Ewww-- sooo I've switched to Gummy vitamins that contain all of the needed vitamins, folic acid, and all that lovely stuff as the prenatal pills do. Except it doesn't make me go running to a garbage can lol.
I had bleeding that made me worry during the beginning of my pregnancy and had to go to the hospital 3 times due to bleeding to find out each time my little guy was doing okay ! :D Phewf !
I was doing better with that stuff no more bleeding for a little while then much like you got sick ): I'm a huge suck when I'm sick so DF had to take care of me and put up with my whiney-needyness lol...
For the past month I have been getting really light-headed and even blacked out while at school ): I talked to my midwife about it and she told me that it was due to low blood pressure because of how tiny I am (4'11" and 98 pounds) ...And pretty much just told me that I have to drink more fluids.. and since I can't drink water (as the taste of it makes me gag..) I drink fruit juices and gatorade to make my light-headedness subside...However I'm still not in the best shape with that as I can't stand for long periods at allllllll so DF is forced to do house work on his own (thank goodness he's so understanding)
My midwife assured me that in the next month my blood pressure should level out once my body gets use to baby being in there.
So due to this not being able to be up and about vair much..
I spend A LOT more of my time on here !
Oufff that was a novel, sorry for such a long read.

Oh my! It sounds like you have had such a rough time! I think you have some reasons to complain if you need to! :) I really hope you get to feeling normal soon :hugs: it's great you have such an understanding OH...being pregnant is hard enough but I can't imagine going through it all without some support. I'm happy to hear you have that! :flower: we are certainly happy to have you here with us! :)

I had a really difficult time with prenatals too. Hate them haha never tried the gummies but maybe should! I think they are the most crucial to take during the first trimester so took them when I could and still do when I remember to lol

I'm 26 June, but I guess technically, seeing as we got an extra day for the leap year, that could be 25 june instead! I'm expecting a little girl :cloud9:

Not a massive fan of pregnancy I have to say. I still have nausea and the kicking is starting to pee me off. I find my changing body hilarious. Comedy boobs - starting to resemble Lolo Ferrari :rofl: Ok, well not quite :haha:

No name for her yet. We're planning to have a shortlist to choose from once she's born, to see what she looks like and all that, but we can't agree on one name at the moment, let alone two or three.

I'm also due on the 26th (based on our scan, the doctor said 25th :lol: ) and we are having a little girl. No name yet though :)

Hi I'm due 25th June too!! Only 15 weeks to go yay! This is my first baby and we are team yellow! x

I'm due on the 27th June - hope I can join in here! You never know mine may come a few days early :winkwink:

I'm having a little girl called Sienna.

xxx

Oh my! It sounds like you have had such a rough time! I think you have some reasons to complain if you need to! :) I really hope you get to feeling normal soon :hugs: it's great you have such an understanding OH...being pregnant is hard enough but I can't imagine going through it all without some support. I'm happy to hear you have that! :flower: we are certainly happy to have you here with us! :)

I had a really difficult time with prenatals too. Hate them haha never tried the gummies but maybe should! I think they are the most crucial to take during the first trimester so took them when I could and still do when I remember to lol

Thank youu I hope I get to feeling normal soon too :)
It def is great having him :) I love that he is so understanding and don't know what I would do if he wasn't, or what I would do if I didn't have that support either.
:D :D
Ouff I've heard of a lot of people not really liking or even really taking their prenatals. The Gummies are def good ! (they are honestly just normal gummy vitamins-- (I have princess ones haha) Just have to compare them to the prenatals to make sure that you are getting all the required vitamins and what not that the prenatals contain.) So You should def look into them if you have problems taking the prentals. I ran them by my midwife just to make sure they were good for me to take as a substitute and she said that they were.
I take them every day now... cause they just taste like gummy bears ! :D So It's like a get a treat for having a baby every day lol. :)

I'm due June 25!!!! With a little boy:) First baby

Congrats ! :D :D Ever exciting :D
This is also my first, and a boy as well
Do you have a name picked out for him yet ?

Thank you :)
No, no name yet... Hubby and I just cannot agree!! It's starting to get a bit frustrating and overwhelming.

You are quite welcome :)
Ouff I've been there it took my fiance and I a while to finally decide on a name that we both agreed on, it can def get frustrating and overwhelming. But when you find that one name that just fits and the both of you agree on it's a GOOD moment ! haha :)
I have you on the list and put baby's name as undecided, just let me know when you find that perfect name for your little boy :) and I shall change it :D
No rush though, still lots of time :hugs:

I'm 26 June, but I guess technically, seeing as we got an extra day for the leap year, that could be 25 june instead! I'm expecting a little girl :cloud9:

Not a massive fan of pregnancy I have to say. I still have nausea and the kicking is starting to pee me off. I find my changing body hilarious. Comedy boobs - starting to resemble Lolo Ferrari :rofl: Ok, well not quite :haha:

No name for her yet. We're planning to have a shortlist to choose from once she's born, to see what she looks like and all that, but we can't agree on one name at the moment, let alone two or three.

Yess this is true ! I never even thought about the leap year haha.
Congrats on expecting a girl ! :D
&& Oufff Nausea does not sound like fun at all ): ): I hope you start feeling better soon !
I feel you on the kicking for the most part, At first I got excited every time he would kick me ! But some days he just kicks me hard ! and I could def do without those kicks !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !:haha::rofl: The Lolo Ferrari comment made me laugh haha that's def the best one I've heard yet regarding the changing pregancy body, and I am in the same boat with you there, Mine grew a ridiculous amount it worries me for the up coming months, I thought my belly grew a lot.. just move up a bit, they grew a lot more.

That's a good idea I've heard of a few people now doing that, waiting until the baby is born. It makes a lot of sense wanting to see the baby first to see what name suites her :)
It is def a hard decision picking a name and doesn't need to be rushed at all, lots of time left for us aprox 15 weeks !
On the list I put your baby's name as "Undecided" until the name is chosen :) Hope that is okay.

I'm also due on the 26th (based on our scan, the doctor said 25th :lol: ) and we are having a little girl. No name yet though :)

Congrats !! :D :D
I wasn't sure if you wanted to be under the 26th as your due date of the 25th . I put you under the 26th for now but since I re-read it it looks like since your doctor stated that it was the 25th I may have to change you over ! .. So I will let you decide where you want to be on the list :D :D I also put your baby's name as "undecided" like others who have not yet picked a name out :D I hope that this is okay with you. When you do find that name for your little one let me know and I will change it :D

Hi I'm due 25th June too!! Only 15 weeks to go yay! This is my first baby and we are team yellow! x

Congratssss ! ! ! ! :D :D :hugs: I didn't realize how fast it was going by until I read that ahhh looked over at DF and was like "Whoa ! Only 15 more weeks to go ! !" so unreal.
Are you team yellow because you haven't yet had a gender scan, or because you chose for it to be a surprise ?
I'm seeing a pattern going on with the June 25th babies ! Maybe that's a sign ? :O :shrug: :p
Do you have any names picked out for your little one yet ?

I'm due on the 27th June - hope I can join in here! You never know mine may come a few days early :winkwink:

I'm having a little girl called Sienna.

xxx

Congrats ! ! You sure can be ! :D You never know when your little one is going to decide to make an appearance :happydance:
I read that name and think it's a gorgeous name, even told DF about it haha.
Just want to make sure I'm pronouncing it correctly, would you mind me asking the proper pronunciation of her name ?

I noticed the pattern too. June 25th all boys. june 26th all girls. so weird! on and btw I love the little thing you made with all our names and dates. its really cute. Im in the stage of loving my pregnancy right now. Im not huge and can still walk and not getting sick either so a happy medium. Oh and this is my first child. Im not even scared or labour Im more bothered about not knowing WHEN its gonna start. that is what bugs me and makes me nervous. i hope its after I get an 8 hour sleep. lol

Just decided to keep it a suprise and see which on comes out lol! We have managed to agree on a couple of names but we want to see what baby looks like! People are
Already placing bets on the sex of the baby which is funny,Most people guess girl but I'm starting to think its a boy, will be happy with either! How is everyone feeling these days? Just realised we will be 3rd tri in only a couple of weeks! X

That image you made with all our names and dates on is lovely :flower:

I turned 25 weeks today so here is a 25 week photo of bump :lol:

Attachments

• 25weeks.JPG
    25weeks.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members