Monthly exercise thread!

Right, I have been soooo Lazy and Naughty this week. Have done only half an hour on Wedsnesday, wasn`t feeling well at all on Thursday and TODAY just had Dominoes Pizza :p and now feel so full and fat that I can`t be bothered to do anything.

I guess I will have to drag myself to GYM early tomorrow morning.

Soooo, so far I have done only half hour (30mins) :(

did 505 calories of DDR this morning
Did 319 calories of DDR this evening
For a total of 824 calories :happydance:

Another week another fail! But I managed to loose a little weight this week so I am more inspired now!

Last week I did another 6 hours exercise! Hopefully I can meet my target for the month! :) I havent weighed myself in a while, Im scared too! The past week I have eaten like a pig! Its been my time of the month tho so thats my excuse!!

xxxx

Monday - 1 Hour Home DVD Workout
Tuesday - 1 Hour GYM
Today (wedsnesday) - Going to do 1 Hour DVD Workout

Monday - Home DVD workout - 1 Hour
Tuesday - 1 Hour GYM
Wednesday - Home DVD workout - 1 hour
Thursday - 1 Hour GYM
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 1 Hour Home DVD workout
Sunday - Rest Day

Altogether for the week - 5 Hours:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ladies.... FAIL!!! DH was home for 3 weeks and i did NO excersise lol luckily ive only put on 1lb thank goodness!
Mission skinny miney is back on lol
I want to loose a further 5lbs from my current weight to be the weight i was when i got married! I am 138lbs atm and i desperatley want to see the scales flash 133lbs SO badly!! I had weight issues before so i hate thinking about my weight so much but i have to to make sure i loose it, just try not to get obsessed!!
I'll get there with the support of you lovely ladies! :thumbup: xx

okay, I really want and need to do this! I WILL try harder! Some of you have done so well makes me see what I could have been doing!

I'm sorry I have not really been keeping up with this thread. I am still exercising almost every day but my computer broke and I was updating my journal from a phone and just completely abandoned this thread. Someone should definitely start a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->