Moonstone anyone?

HoldOn2Hope

I'm a mommy! :)
Reaction score
I know this might be a little bit of a hippy trip, but I'm going to throw it out there...

I see an intuitive/psychic every now and then for some guidance. I won't go into it bc I know it's for another folder, but in short she and another psychic told me in two weeks apart that I have a block on my left side, and that a baby wants so badly to come in. I had an internal ultrasound that showed nothing of the sort. However, the one said to wear a moonstone bracelet. SHe said as I left with it on my wrist, "Be careful! You might get pregnant right away!" :winkwink:

I've had one fall off and get lost and another broke (bad sign?!! haha) but I wear them every day now, especially during O and the week after. Anyone use moonstone?

I'd probably wear a set of antlers if I heard it might help though!! :haha:

Moonstone Mamas-to-Be
gigglebox :bfp: April 1, 2012 :baby:
HoldOn2Hope :bfp: April 2, 2012 :baby:
AllStar :bfp: March 28, 2012 :baby:
nautegesocks :bfp:
Geegees :bfp:
emma1985 :bfp: :angel:
FayA :bfp:
lovescupcake :bfp:
greenpear :bfp: :angel:
gypsy1981 :bfp:
tankgirl :bfp:
morganlove :bfp:
emma1985 :bfp:
Bunnylicious :bfp:
maggiepie11 :bfp:
sharebear :bfp:
hannpin :bfp:
greenpear :bfp:
Peters Pooky :bfp:
betty14 :bfp: June 26, 2012 :baby:
mixedbeautyx :bfp:
hopingforgirl :bfp:
josephine3 :bfp:
griffinh :bfp:
CarliCareBear :bfp:
WelshOneEmma :bfp:
Torz :bfp:
lilmama6 :bfp:
too_scared :bfp:
Lozdi :bfp:
Bells81 :bfp:
Luckie3 :bfp:
Affyash :bfp:
Lisa92881 :bfp:
Feisty Fidget :bfp:
MrsP2be :bfp:
BeautifulD :bfp:
mamadonna :bfp:
Canisa :bfp:
DragonflyWing :bfp:
Dollybird :bfp: :angel:

I heard that moonstone helped if you got reLly bad period pains so I used to use one during time of the month as I get REALLY bad cramps. I found it actually helped but wether it was the moonstone or phycological thing or coincedence I'm not sure! There's no harm in wearing the bracelet, you never know... :D good luck x

I love all this crystals etc business!

My sister is pagan and she has done some rituals with me, one of which we made a fertility amulet, unfortunately I have PCOS so need some medical assistance but I still believe that these things help!!

Also just so ya know, Rose quartz is fab for fertility so grab yourself a bracelet with that too :winkwink:

X x x

I don't know about that but since my husband is Sri Lanka and most of them come from there I have a load of moonstone jewelry. May have to start wearing it more often!!

Do it diverdi! I've heard and read so much about it's fertility properties! ANd it's right-- it can't hurt, huh?

Maybe it was silly, but I saw this thread and thought hey, wth, I'll wear some moonstone and see. I also happened to buy a gorgeous turquois necklace at a craft fair and found out after the fact that it also contains pro-fertility qualities, so they say...I have worn at least one of them (or had one in my pocket) for the past 3 weeks or so...just found out I'm pregnant :)

gigglebox, I could be more excited to read this! I have been wearing the moonstone for this whole cycle and unakite too which I heard the same. Fingers crossed I'll be saying the same in a week or so! :happydance::flower: thank you for sharing. You certainly lifted my spirits on the day I needed it lots. :thumbup:

You are most certainly welcome! Your kind words are making me misty eyed! I hope they bring luck to you as well :0)

Thanks for mentioning this. I would be willing to try it. I have some other crystals (but not any moonstone at the moment) and they do seem to relax me sometimes. Plus, it is interesting that it is the moonstone that is supposed to work for fertility & I have heard that the cycles of the moon that happen to line up with your ovulation dates can sometimes enhance conception. Wonder if that is why it is the moonstone that is supposed to work for fertility? I think I will go get some moonstones in time for when I start to ttc in Sept. :)

Just wanted to update...another moonstone baby is on the way!!! :baby: :happydance: Today I tested and got two positive pregnancy tests! Id say there is something to the moonstone! :flower:

Congratulations!!

I'm going to get some moonstone tomorrow!!

Out of interest what did you have with moonstone? Was it jewelry? X x x

Edit: just re-read your first post! Will be getting a bracelet tomorrow :thumbup:

X x x

WOW!!! Congratulations! :happydance: After I posted my earlier comment, I went back to look at my crystals and realized I do have one very small moonstone. So, I will definitely use it in Sept when I start ttc. Mine is only a stone, not attached to jewelry though. Where did you get yours from? Do they sell them online?

I so want to try this!! Wonder if I can get moonstone beads and make my own bracelet!

Just wanted to update...another moonstone baby is on the way!!! :baby: :happydance: Today I tested and got two positive pregnancy tests! Id say there is something to the moonstone! :flower:

Congratulations, what was your bracelet like? xx

WOW brilliant news..2 moonstone babies ont his thread!!

tink i will be investing in the moonstone then!! xx

hi ladies this might be a stupid question but what colour should moonstone be? ive just had a look and they seem to be in lots of diffrent colours and just like to say a big congrats to the ladys who's moonstone babys are on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->