Moonstone anyone?

Thank you both ...Looks like my one isnt there anymore! Will keep my eye out for you tho, this one is very similar https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crystal-...Ethnic_TribalJewellery_CA&hash=item415c12f482 xx

I think its from the same seller too x

I am going to continue to stalk this thread to see how you all come along :) Good luck to everyone!

By the way, it's also said to help with female reproduction in general, so I think they also say it can aid in painful periods, etc. Don't know how true any of it is, but like someone said, doesn't hurt to wear it! Plus it's a gorgeous stone!

I am going to continue to stalk this thread to see how you all come along :) Good luck to everyone!

By the way, it's also said to help with female reproduction in general, so I think they also say it can aid in painful periods, etc. Don't know how true any of it is, but like someone said, doesn't hurt to wear it! Plus it's a gorgeous stone!

Funny you should say that, I was really sufferring on Saturday, picked bracelet up from the postie on saturday and today been fine! Normally I'm bad through out or not at all, not one day to another :shrug: maybe its working!!

thanks mrs b, what size did you order, I'm thinking 8 inch?? x

thanks mrs b, what size did you order, I'm thinking 8 inch?? x

No problem :)

The one I got came in 7 1/2 inch, but I make my own jewellery so was able to make it a bit bigger by adding a little bit of chain to the clasped end as I prefer them loose and have big wrists. I would suggest measuring to the looseness that you like and go from there xx

I ordered my moonstone bracelet this weekend! I'm going to see how many of us get that bfp!

This is the one I've just ordered :) thanks mrs b x

Bracelet.jpg

Hello ladies! Don't know if it's a major coincidence or not but I've been wearing my moonstone for a few days now because of this thread and today I got my :bfp: !! Get your moonstone ladies! There must be something in it?! X

Hello ladies! Don't know if it's a major coincidence or not but I've been wearing my moonstone for a few days now because of this thread and today I got my :bfp: !! Get your moonstone ladies! There must be something in it?! X

omg that is brilliant news!! thanks for coming back and telling us! I have just ordered mine, I really hope it comes soon! congrats x

I hope it works for you Lily7!! We were actually having a month off from ttc and trying to relax a bit but when I read this thread I thought what the hell and dug out my moonstone necklace and here I am!!

good for you! I know I am probably grasping at straws but i am willing to try anything at this point so I just ordered and can't wait until it arrives x

a friend of mine does crystal therapy and she says moonstone and rose quartz are the best for fertility :D im gettin a session off her this week so I'll update. would be a real ttc miracle for me tho seeing as how Iv not been ovulating lmao...we'll see!!!!!!

I'm the same caity, let us know how it goes :)

Wow! Really excited by this thread... Have just ordered myself a moonstone/rose quartz bracelet. Can't wait to wear it! Good luck everyone.

Have a good feeling about this month as will be on holiday during fertile time so plenty of time to BD!!

Hope there will be many more moonstone babies xxx

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited about this! I really genuinely believe there is something to it.

GL to everyone else!! And keep updating. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->