Moonstone anyone?

hi ladies this might be a stupid question but what colour should moonstone be? ive just had a look and they seem to be in lots of diffrent colours and just like to say a big congrats to the ladys who's moonstone babys are on the way

It can be various colours, the main thing is the reflective sheen like the moon. I would just pick whatever colour you like the look of most, as long as it states it's genuine moonstone.

Moonstone is my birthstone, so I think this is a great excuse to treat myself to some jewellery. :D

HoldOn2Hope--congratulations!!! H&H9 to you!!!

Congratulations!!

I'm going to get some moonstone tomorrow!!

Out of interest what did you have with moonstone? Was it jewelry? X x x

Edit: just re-read your first post! Will be getting a bracelet tomorrow :thumbup:

X x x

I actually ended up losing my first bracelet and the second broke. I bought a string of moonstones and was intending on desiring them into a bracelet but never did. I just wore the moonstone as a necklace and unakite bracelet. I also rubbed moonstone and larimar oil on my womb each night. :happydance:

WOW!!! Congratulations! :happydance: After I posted my earlier comment, I went back to look at my crystals and realized I do have one very small moonstone. So, I will definitely use it in Sept when I start ttc. Mine is only a stone, not attached to jewelry though. Where did you get yours from? Do they sell them online?

I had a ton of trouble finding it surprisingly! I found it in a metaphysical shop. It was moonstone not rainbow moonstone though I don't think it matters. I did end up finding some on amazonnor eBay too when I googled it. It wasnjust the beads so you can string them yourself! I'm considering making my own fertility jewelry with it. I love it! :)

Congratulations!!

I'm going to get some moonstone tomorrow!!

Out of interest what did you have with moonstone? Was it jewelry? X x x

Edit: just re-read your first post! Will be getting a bracelet tomorrow :thumbup:

X x x

I actually ended up losing my first bracelet and the second broke. I bought a string of moonstones and was intending on desiring them into a bracelet but never did. I just wore the moonstone as a necklace and unakite bracelet. I also rubbed moonstone and larimar oil on my womb each night. :happydance:

what is this oil? where would i find it? not sure i have ever heard of it and being a total div do you use a moonstone to rub it in?

x x x

Just wanted to update...another moonstone baby is on the way!!! :baby: :happydance: Today I tested and got two positive pregnancy tests! Id say there is something to the moonstone! :flower:

Congratulations, what was your bracelet like? xx

My first bracelet was all different colors like earth tones. Second was clearish blue. The one that got me pregnant :winkwink: is like the first.

Not been on here recently as we are having a month off ttc so only just read this but omg... Off to find my moonstone!! Congratulations to those pregnant and good luck to those trying. Wonder how many moonstone babies we can get! X

congrats to the moonstone babies. I have a moonstone crystal and if I don't get a bfp early aug I'm going to try this for sure. I have tones of crystal and I never thought of them helping me with getting pg I just use them to help me relax thanks ladies you give me hope.

It's definitely worth amshot ladies! Wenhavenanother moonstone baby in my other thread! :happydance:

The oil I also got at a metaphysical store. It is oil with moonstone pieces in it. I am sure you can make yourmown as well and leave the moonstone outnunder the full moon before you out it in the oil.

wow 2 people who just bought the moonstone, and BOTH got pregnant right away. That's freaky!

I'm gonna get some RIGHT NOW

Where would I get a moonstone bracelet? I am interested on this sort of thig, I have actually been googling " fertility bracelets" lately and haven't been getting any luck, so glad I came across this thread, I am in the uk so if anyone knows where to get one please let me know, thanks and congrats to the bfp's

Where would I get a moonstone bracelet? I am interested on this sort of thig, I have actually been googling " fertility bracelets" lately and haven't been getting any luck, so glad I came across this thread, I am in the uk so if anyone knows where to get one please let me know, thanks and congrats to the bfp's

Thank you!!! :)

If you have a metaphysical shop check with them. Else you can google. I have found some on eBay but they were just the beads. You would have to string your own. I ended up with a moonstone necklace and it did the trick. :winkwink:

Congratulations to you lucky girls :D

I will definitely be rushing out to try and find some moonstone tomorrow, I should be ovulating soon and I want it before then! Well, it can't hurt can it? :D Thank you :D

If I do not get my :bfp: this month, looks like I am going to get some moonstone.

Found a site in the uk that sells some really beautifull pieces, just need to pick something now lmao

https://www.stonesandsilver.co.uk/moonstone.html

Sorry for the ladies not in the uk :(

I got my bracelet this weekend... fingers crossed :) xx

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 29
Ooh mrs b that is lovely! Would like the link also :thumbup:

Fx'ed for you it works :)

Xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online