Moonstone anyone?

congrats morgan :happydance:
anyone noticing more cm this cycle??

Ahem...for the third time does anyone know if I can break moonstone?

Hi Girls

After promising myself and Jim (hubby) I wouldnt test until Thursday, that day my period is due i decided to take the 1 test I had at home and I almost instantly got a faint but obvious BFP.

I am trying not to get too excited after losing the baby last month.

Thnkyou! I brought a string of moonstone that i was going to make a braclet out of after the full moon, but i charged it under running water befor then and wore it round my neck, and hey presto! Hope this helps! wishing u all lots of baby dust!!! Xxxx

Morgan, this is EXACTLY what I did!!! LOL I intended to make it a bracelet, and just didn't get around to it, so I wore the strand around my neck. I would suggest securing it where it ties with a little hot glue or something to reinforce it bc it isn't intended to be worn like that, and mine finally came undone this weekend. I am thinking I'll make it into a bracelet at this point now nearly in the second tri.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Hi Girls

After promising myself and Jim (hubby) I wouldnt test until Thursday, that day my period is due i decided to take the 1 test I had at home and I almost instantly got a faint but obvious BFP.

Holy cow! That is so so exciting! Praying for a sticky one. :hugs:

Ahem...for the third time does anyone know if I can break moonstone?

I hate for you to be uncomfortable, but I personally am super superstitious about breaking moonstone off of a piece you are wearing for fertility. My moonstone broke itself the first time around, and I mc'd. I HIGHLY doubt that was the reason, but it freaked the bejeezus out of me! :wacko:

I would recommend putting a bit of hot glue on the end that is sharp.

And check out the first page for a tally of the bfps! 11!!! possibly 12. :)

Gdane I've no idea sorry hun.

Congrats Morgan! :happydance:

Woo hoo Emma! Congratulations! :dance: Hoping you have a super sticky bean :hugs:

Missy123 - meeeee lol! More creamy CM & I'm nowhere near ovulation! Glad I'm not the only one:thumbup:

I've got my follow up FS appointment tomorrow to get my blood & HSG results, though I know the tubes were clear as the radiologist showed me. I'm really nervous! X

Hi Girls

I'm keeping my fx'd for you!

Is creamy cm a good sign?Im producing alot of it x

I just want to thank Op for introducing me to this magic stone..i swear its totally changed me.Im no longer stressed out(even though my job tests me) Im constantly happy and my cycles are amazing i could actually feel ovulation this month..that's never happened before,i even got a little bleed..my opk was positive yesterday and now myself and my hubby are sooo close sex doesn't feel staged anymore :)

Hi Girls

Whoooooo:wohoo: Congratulations Emma:happydance: how many dpo were you? soo pleased for you:happydance:

Thnkyou! I brought a string of moonstone that i was going to make a braclet out of after the full moon, but i charged it under running water befor then and wore it round my neck, and hey presto! Hope this helps! wishing u all lots of baby dust!!! Xxxx

Morgan, this is EXACTLY what I did!!! LOL I intended to make it a bracelet, and just didn't get around to it, so I wore the strand around my neck. I would suggest securing it where it ties with a little hot glue or something to reinforce it bc it isn't intended to be worn like that, and mine finally came undone this weekend. I am thinking I'll make it into a bracelet at this point now nearly in the second tri.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Mine has undone too! Iv just bought some braclet making string from hobby craft and been looking for nice ways to do it, your phycic was right about falling pregnant from the moonstone right away lol does it help thoughout the pregnancy too? Xx

Morgan, it probably is best to get some red coral for help with pregnancy. But I've been superstitious and wore the moonstone religiously for the first ten weeks. The past two weeks I've kept it with me in a little bag and kept it in bed with us at night.

I know! She was so excited when I told her that her psychic abilities were spot on! Yay for moonstone. :happydance:

I'm willing to try anything now, where did you ladies get your moonstone from?

Wow this thread is booming with :bfp:happydance:

Congratulations Emma :wohoo:

xx

I'm willing to try anything now, where did you ladies get your moonstone from?

I get all mine from Cosmic Poppy designs. If you Google Cosmic Poppy her eBay store will come up :)

For anyone interested... I've been talking to Cosmic Poppy and she's designing a new bracelet with red coral, carnelian, garnet and poppy jasper! A perfect pregnancy/miscarriage prevention bracelet! (I hope its the next one I buy!)

AFM: still no AF... I'm almost a week late but I'm now wondering if I Ov'd later than I thought. My temp stays high and this morning its the highest its been since I started charting.

my cheapy arrived today, can't wait til i can afford a nice one from cosmic poppy or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->