Moonstone anyone?

thankyou, I am thinking the moonstone also played a big part in it

good luck everyone waiting to ov and test :)

Congrats lily! And :hugs: to gdanemom, cycle day 1 for me too today :(

shortest cycle in a while though, I think I have my moonstone and agnus castus to thank for that! So at least I think my moonstone is helping me :)

thanks awk sorry katherine and gdane that af came x

Awe sorry katherine. Moonstone mustve helped with my cysts they didn't hurt at all like normal. I had shortest cycle ever normal 28 days! Clomid metformin and moonstone for sure. Doubling clomid tomorrow

Congrats Tankgirl!!!!

Congrats Lily for ovulating!!! yay!!

so are ladies finding their moonstones are making their cycles more regular? it might be worth getting one just for this!

I have recieved my moonstone bracelet i loooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee it!!! :happydance:

xx

Hey ladies, I have just stumbled across this.

I got given a moonstone bracelet when expecting DD. I have not put it back on, and hope it will do thie trick this time around xxx

I can't help at this point as in only just onto my second cycle with moonstone!

Hope someone else comes along with an answer soon Hun!

X x x

so are ladies finding their moonstones are making their cycles more regular? it might be worth getting one just for this!

While I only used it for once full cycle, it did help me to clear some things that needed to be cleared and I ended up ovulating much later than I expected. I know for a lot of people, their cycles are regulated using moonstone. That's another one of the properties.
:flower:

Ummm... Ladies? So what I thought was AF on Monday has only been daily spotting when I wipe (sorry tmi). AF was officially due today and nothing... no cramping, sore boobs, anything! I just feel like I'm getting a cold??? Think that would delay AF or cause spotting?

Ummm... Ladies? So what I thought was AF on Monday has only been daily spotting when I wipe (sorry tmi). AF was officially due today and nothing... no cramping, sore boobs, anything! I just feel like I'm getting a cold??? Think that would delay AF or cause spotting?

I say take a test!

wooo hoo paula!!

Dimples: I can't really help you I'm on my first full cycle now....i tried writing this morning but my internet took a flying leap today for some reason...on my droid and my computer!! I was lost! I read about it though regulating cycles

ive got a cheap elastic one to wear on my ankle to give a go at regulating me a bit. If it works i will invest in something special.

Hope u feel better soon pp and get bfp x

I O'd today, well, at least I have been having O cramping for last three days, ewcm yesterday so I'm pretty sure yesterday or today :) moonstone is not coming off for the rest of the month!

well, i just read all 76 pages tonight. tomorrow i'll be on a mission to buy some moonstone (and probably rose quartz) beads to make myself a bracelet. :)

Moonstone; The Women's stone, balances hormonal cycles & is a very popoular fertility gemstone, believed to be in tune with both the lunar and the menstrual cycles. It comes in various colours, from ghostly blue to milky-white, to peachy-pinks, soft beiges and even with a magical rainbow flash. It is said to be a particularly good stone for women and teenage girls. It is used by healers to stimulate the pineal gland and balance internal hormone cycles. Moonstone is a stone of inner growth & strength and is also said to protect against miscarriage and depression, as well as offering protection on land or at sea. It brings good fortune & enhances intuition. It may have some noticeable "imperfections", crystal inclusions, black spots or rough edges. It is milky-white and has a constantly moving iridescence. It sometimes contains a phantom flash of colour or light. It may have transluscent and/or opaque qualities and a fibre-optic effect, like catseye. Moonstone needs to be treated delicately and carefully and kept away from salt water and other household cleaning products....
Also;
Blue moonstone assists telepathic communicates
Grey moonstone facilitates clairvoyance
Peach moonstone is said to be an emotional healer
Rainbow moonstone protects against psychic attack
White moonstone is thought to assist spiritual growth

The best stones for menstrual problems are: citrine, which balances hormones & battles fatigue, moonstone, which helps with discomfort & tension, chrysocolla, a mottle blue and turquoise stone which alleviates cramps, jet, malachite and magnesite, which also alleviate cramps, magnesite, labradorite (spectrolite), which is a cousin of moonstone and is grey with dramatic, sheen of oil-like colour is thought to balances hormones and relieve tension and PMS.
In Indian Chakra healing, PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome), exhibit by rapid mood swings, headaches, cramps, depression, and anxiety, ayurvedas suggest the use of gemstones. Gemstones like moonstones and pearls don’t only calm the mind & heart but are also believed to strengthen the female reproductive system. Pearl is generally a woman’s gemstone and strengthens the feminine nature physically and psychologically.

Stones can be placed directly onto your skin, preferably around the womb area, for as long as needed...

Sorry to copy and paste from my site and it may not all be relevent, but in a rush and they are my own words, so it's ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->