Moonstone anyone?

thanks Poppy, i don't really suffer with PMS or cramps really when my periods are coming regularly but if they go off track a bit i get a bit crampy. I generally know when AF is coming coz the day before everything makes me cry.

I just don't like it when they go all irregular like the last few months.

I dont know if its the clomid or moonstone or my first normal short 28 day cycle but my period has been way lighter. I'm going shorter too ;)

yay! i went to my local store and bought moonstone and rose quartz beads today. here's my bracelet. i really like the oval moonstone beads. really interesting color and shimmer. :)

good luck everyone!!!

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k68/maggiepie11/IMG_1802.jpg

I bought a rose quartz and rainbow moonstone quartz today to sleep with under my pillow so go with my moonstone ring :) hopefully it will do the trick :D

I'm out this month, but I can honestly say I'm ok and ready for this cycle

That sucks you guys. Good luck to all of you.

Is breaking a moonstone bad? I have a few in my anklet that are stabbing me...is it okay to break them off?

Hey ladies. i got my moonstone august the 28th and i got my bfp 2 days ago!!! So it really does work! Hoping its sticky bean! Good luck ladies x x

Heck yes!! Congrats morgan!! Ho wmany bfps that put us at?!?!

I know this might be a little bit of a hippy trip, but I'm going to throw it out there...

I see an intuitive/psychic every now and then for some guidance. I won't go into it bc I know it's for another folder, but in short she and another psychic told me in two weeks apart that I have a block on my left side, and that a baby wants so badly to come in. I had an internal ultrasound that showed nothing of the sort. However, the one said to wear a moonstone bracelet. SHe said as I left with it on my wrist, "Be careful! You might get pregnant right away!" :winkwink:

I've had one fall off and get lost and another broke (bad sign?!! haha) but I wear them every day now, especially during O and the week after. Anyone use moonstone?

I'd probably wear a set of antlers if I heard it might help though!! :haha:

Moonstone Mamas-to-Be
gigglebox :bfp:
HoldOn2Hope :bfp:
AllStar :bfp:
nautegesocks :bfp:
Geegees :bfp:
FayA :bfp:
lovescupcake :bfp:
greenpear :bfp:
gypsy1981 :bfp:
tankgirl :bfp:

What a very interesting thread:winkwink: i purchased a fertility bracelet with moonstone myself recently after having mirena removal where i was told my cycles could take a while to get back to how they were 5 years ago so i started wearing it and the next day i had what i believed was an af but my dr was adament it was a breakthrough bleed so i waited and then exactly 28 days to the day af appeared which led me to believe that this is my 2nd cycle since mc removal:happydance: im now on cd5 almost 6 as its after midnight:haha: and im feeling lots of pma which i believe has to do with the bracelet which i highly reccommend to anyone ttc, i have added the link below. Good luck everyone and lots of :dust:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isis-Fer...169?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4cf9becb51

I finally got my moonstone and I love it!!!

Congrats Morgan on the bfp!!!

Congrats! Hoping to get a different moonstone bracelet or ring before the next cycle.

Gl for this cycle lulla!! Docs are silly I agree your on cycle 2, not everyone has breakthrough bleeding I know I didn't!

Congrats Morgan :dance:

Xx x

Thnkyou! I brought a string of moonstone that i was going to make a braclet out of after the full moon, but i charged it under running water befor then and wore it round my neck, and hey presto! Hope this helps! wishing u all lots of baby dust!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->