• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

Love the dress mossy! Checklist is great, you are super duper organised Hun x

Stalking :) love love all the stuff you have bought so far your all gonna look so fab

Here's the link for My dress :), My bag :) and My shoes :) xxx

Gorgeous dress hun! The accessories go really well with it too :thumbup:

My dress is paid for and is hiding out round my sisters :haha:. We are going to veiw a venue that we both like hopefully next week :happydance:. Its getting exciting now xxx

Yay for the dress being bought and stashed ;) Make sure you post plenty of pics of the venue if you decide to go for it! :D

This is where we are hoping to get Beamish Park Hotel xxx

oooh i love the venue mossy, very posh! will you arrive by helicopter too?! :haha:

That would be awesome :haha: Although i'd prolly shite myself and ruin my dress :haha:.
Im thinking of getting These for the tables. Will speak to Stew when he gets in :) xxx

:rofl: at shitting yourself :rofl:

What a great idea about the donation envelopes :hugs:

I now have 4 gorgeous bridesmaid :). My cousin Monique, Stew's sister Ella and my 2 most bestest and oldest friends :cloud9: love them all and im so happy they are gonna be apart of our big day xxx

This wedding has got me stressed out already. Its all money money money. I want cheap but no its all flipping money!!! Xxx

I've changed my mind on the bridesmaids dresses. This is now the dresses :haha: xxx

That dress is gorgeous and a proper bargain!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->