Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Jane that's not quite positive just yet. Mine look like that for about 2 days. I had one late last night that was darker, but I hadn't held the bathroom breaks very long and I usually get my positive in the afternoon. I think my surge was yesterday and I just missed it. Usually they go almost stark white or super faint after my surge, so I don't worry so much that I didn't get the absolute positive. I had a bit of soreness this am so I think I'm about on scheduled. The test can be positive 24-48 hours before you ovulate, and I'm supposed to tomorrow. It will be interesting if I feel the twinge. I don't always but I will be more alert for it.

Hello aspe. Sorry for your loss and the whirlwind of emotions. Nothing you are doing right now is mean, promise.

Thanks mackjess. It's good to see that I am getting there with the OPKs- I didn't think they would work for me for some reason. SOunds like yours is bang on time :thumbup:

I'm sorry for your loss too aspe :( it is awful. Don't punish yourself as its nothing you could have done. How old is your other dc? Focus on them to help you through it.

Jane this month I never got darker than that line you got and it confirmed with a digi so I would dtd just in case. I wonder if your cycle is just a bit shorter this month or if your body is just gearing up to o? Have you had any ewcm?

Wow 3 days away is amazing! Will it be hard leaving him for that long though? Where are you going?

Mackjess I'm glad your cycle is behaving, let's hope it does next month too!

Mlm how are you feeling?

I retested on my second frer today to see some progression from 9-11dpo and it's barely got any darker. I'm a bit worried but what will be will be. I might buy one more box to keep an eye on it. Work tests are still mega faint.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
Looks like good progression to me Bobster 😀. I think I went through 6 tests after my first bfp to check progression. It's so hard until that first ultrasound.

Thanks mlm I'm glad im not the only one.i have only done 2 frees so I went to buy some cheaper Asda tests today to check progression. Frers get so expensive! I just wish my work tests would darken. There's 2 different types, ones a pink dye which shows a really faint positive after the 3 minute time limit and the other is a blue dye that is completely negative! Just shows how less sensitive medical tests can be!

Thanks bobster, we did dtd last night just in case but I'm thinking I'm still gearing up to o as OPK is the same strength today and digital is negative and no EWCM or the facial spots I usually get. Will keep testing.

I think your most recent test is a little darker bobster but I can understand your worry :hugs:. Maybe keep to the super drug brand as that was sensitive for you, is that getting darker?

I think it looks good! Your levels are so low the first day, even doubling isn't much higher. For 11 DPO that is a really good positive IMO.

But, I'd be a total POAS addict myself. hehehehe.

Hello. Yes I'm ok thanks Jane. Thanks for your comments on recent tests.

I've come down with an awful bug. Feel achey and hot/cold and all bunged up. Been off work today to sleep it off. Still testing daily. The lines are darkening but very slowly. I'm anxious about it but I've been using cheap tests so going to buy some free tomorrow to compare with those earlier tests.

How is everyone else?

Any positive opks yet? Mlm I hope you are enjoying these early days. When does hubby go back to work?

That sucks that you're feeling poorly bobster. Are you feeling more pregnancy symptoms or difficult to tell with your bug?
I'm glad the lines are going in the right direction :thumbup: when would af be due?

How was oh reaction to the t shirt, did he spot it straight away?

Did you use preseed this cycle?

Cd17 and no positive yet. That pic I posted at cd14 was the darkest I've had. We're dtd every other day at the moment.

Jane keep testing! I didn't O until cd 23 this cycle so was getting disheartened but it will happen soon for you I'm sure. Have you had any Ewan yet?

I am not really feeling any symptoms. My left boob is a bit tender at the side and I'm tired but again I think that's the bug. 13dpo today so ad is due tomorrow! It's nerve wracking. No cramps though which is clearly remember with Jack around ad time. Not sure if I'm happy about no cramps or not because of that! It's such a confusing time haha.

We dtd the 2 consecutive days before positive opk and I'm sure that's what did it for us as we did the same the cycle I got pregnant with Jack. I wonder if that means another boy?

I'll try to load my recent frer- I'm reassured by seeing them darken as my other tests don't seem to be darkening the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
How is your dh doing Jane? Feeling the pressure about dtd? Did you decide to use pressed as well?

Great progression lines Bobster! If it makes you feel better, i usually don't get real symptoms til I'm around 6 weeks. When will you get your first scan at the doctor?

Audrey has done better with her sleep the last two nights. I've managed to get her sleeping in her rock n play for 3-4 hour stretches between feedings, which has made me feel so much better. Hopefully she just keeps getting better as she gets older. It's crazy how in love with this little one I am. Without all the fear with the unknown of having my first, it's so much easier to relax. Norah is also loving her little sis now. She likes to walk by her to wave and say hi, and she wants to "hold" her all the time. It's pretty adorable.

Aww that's so cute! It's so nice to hear how much more relaxed it is for you this time around. I hope the sleep continues in the right direction too! That is amazing for a newborn! I always wonder how you can love another as much as the first but it must just happen which is reassuring. I must say I feel instinctively protective over my abdomen now which I never really had with Jack- I think it's because I know what's growing in there whereas with the first I was more focused on my body growing and changing. Does that sound weird? I hope Jack enjoys being a big brother too. First scan will be 9 weeks (private) as a reassurance check for me and then we'll have our nhs one which looks for genetic problems at 12 weeks.

I've not booked an appointment with gp yet to get in with the midwife. I'm going to wait until af is firmly missed first and then do it. Don't want to jinx things.

Jane I'm sorry I forgot to answer your question about the Tshirt- he didn't notice it straight away. I had to make a point of getting OH to go closer to him and then he kind of paused for a bit and just said 'really?!?' In a really shocked way! It took a while for it to sink in haha. I think he was a bit disappointed not to get more 'trying' time! We've only dtd once since last ovulation poor guy-back to normal now lol

Jane I was supposed to ov Thursday, but I don't think I did till today. So I was getting lines for awhile. Had ewcm, sore lower abdomen and pink spotting this morning. I'll do another opks this afternoon and hope I'll see no or a very faint line. With the cheapies I don't always catch the positive, but it usually stops showing up right after ov so I can tell something changed. I think I ov about 2 days after my tracker days from my symptoms and tests. Going to try really hard not to dtd tonight. I'm sure it's too late, but it's hard to skip a chance!

Bobster, maybe there's less cramping since a second pregnancy? Lovely lines.

Mlm, how cute. Have to say you're making#2 seem a lot less scary so thank you for that. Ready to ttc next month. :)

Glad the tshirt went over well, what a fun way to surprise him!

Mack, I'm glad I'm making it seem less scary- however I have had a lot of help the last 12 days so the real test will be when I'm parenting 2 all by myself!

I got a 2-3 on digi today at 14dpo! Feel relieved to get past af due date. Weird no cramps now though like I had with Jack. Maybe it's because I have a baggy uterus now haha! I've booked a scan on 19th September so that's going to be nerve wracking.

Mackjess it must be so hard not to dtd when you know you are fertile. Sounds like you are so in tune with your cycle so hopefully that will help you get a quick bfp. And your new home should help with the distraction :) and maybe even the bd'ing!

Jane what cd are you on now? Are you getting worn out yet? I hope your positive comes soon. If in doubt post a pic and we'll analyse it for you!! I think dtd before o is the key. Apparently o day itself is only a 5% chance of conception as the sperm don't have time to capasitate (?spelling) before the egg isn't viable anymore. It's so interesting..

Mlm I'm sure you'll be ok once hubby goes back to work. I think having 2 so young will make it harder when you need to get out the house and do things but when they are older it will be a doddle for you as they'll be able to play together and distract each other. Do you have family who can help out who are closeby?

Jane any opk news yet? Can't wait for you and mack to get bfps

Haha bobster I laughed at your baggy uterus comment. So pleased you got through the af due date and have booked your first scan- so exciting!

I finally got my positive opk on digital and cheapy opk on cd20 and its there again this morning at cd21. Greg has been at the in laws and DH off work so we've made time for plenty of :sex:. We dtd on cd 14,16,19,20,21 so hoping it's been enough. What day shall I count as 1dpo?
I'm currently laying here with my legs in the air lol.

Sounds like it's going well mlm and you've got to grips with your cycle ready for next month mackjess. So hard to be good and not just go for it this month.

Wow Jane you've definitelly covered all bases!!! I would say 1dpo is cd 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->