Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Oh wow 10 weeks, it certainly is going quick from my view bobster.
How is the sickness? Feeling more amorous towards oh?
Not long until you can announce, very exciting.
Is the house move all in progress? Hope not too stressful.

No news here.

Hey yes time is going quickly I guess. It feels too slow though as been so nauseous and tired. Hoping the second trimester is better. It certainly is harder with looking after Jack as he needs so much of my energy. Getting a little bump already but I'm not sure if it's just from all the constant grazing.

We've pulled out of the new build and are viewing old houses instead. I just can't get to grips with the idea of a new build even though I know it's the most practical option. I just want something we can put our own personalities on. We've had to pay the solicitor so out of pocket a bit but I'm glad we've pulled out as it just didn't feel 100%.

Jack will have his own seat on the plane so that's good. I doubt he will sleep though as he's difficult to get to sleep now in public places. He's also dropped his daytime nap waaaa! :(

When's hubby back Jane? Do you get any breaks from childcare while he's away? did you say a while ago that your family live quite far away or did I make that up?

Mlm I find it hard too when we do time out and he geats really upset. I usually go in after a minute or so and ask him if he's going to be a good boy now and he usually says yes. We can do that cycle for a while if he carries on being naughty. It must be so much harder when you are concentrating on Audrey too. How is Audrey doing?

Did you feel this sick when pregnanct with jack? I'm wondering if you're having a girlie!

Good for you about the new build, definitely the right move to not proceed if you weren't 100% happy with it.

DH back tomorrow night and that's it travel wise for this year, I reckon he's been away about 2-3 months total this year if I add up all his work trips together! Not always this bad and it does pay the mortgage!
My folks and in laws are each about 1.5 to 2 hours away. So they do visit often but can take some planning as my folks don't drive.

Have you been watching doctor foster on BBC1 bobster? I've just caught up with it on iplayer- really good!

Argh about the day time nap- Greg still has one but because he doesn't sleep through I think he needs that top up (and I need that break!). He still goes to nursery 2 mornings a week. I'm back job hunting, I think I'll be back to work sooner then I will get a BFP at this rate!

How is mackjess doing?

A prune! There should be a cuter fruit. heh.

Ok here. Only 1 dtd in as DH travelled this week. Not feeling hopeful on TTC this month since it was kind of early even the 1 time.

On to the next!

Saw the GP this morning, sending me to get an updated ultrasound for the polycystic ovaries and also for a colposcopy, there are some abnormal looking blood vessels on my cervix. I'm not hugely worried about that, GP said it could just be a hormonal or age related change. My Pap smears have always come back clear.

We've put an offer in on a house (it went to sealed bids) and it was excepted today! I'm very happy. It's a 1960's semi with a generous garden and it's lovely.

Jane what's made you want to go back to work? It may be good for taking your mind off ttc. I bet it will happen sooner than you think. I'm glad they are rescanning to check your pcos. Did your Dr mention metformin or any meds for pcos?

Mackjess one shot still gives you a good chance. What dpo are you?

Congratulations on the house bobster, I hope it all goes through smoothly.
New baby and new house- very exciting, best wishes with it all :thumbup:

Congrats on the house Bobster! So exciting. Good for you to pull out of the new build and go for a home you really love.

Glad your doctors seem to really be looking into things for you Jane. Seems they are being very thorough.

Good luck this month Mack! 1 time may not seem like a lot, but thats really all it takes!

Audrey slept through the night last night, woo! I still don't have her in her crib though. I know the transition will result in a long few nights, and I just don't have the energy to commit to it! Maybe this weekend when DH will help more.

Bobster that does sound lovely!

Jane when is your appointment? I'm glad you will get an u/s. I am sure your healthy ways and running will have paid off.

And yay for Audrey sleeping through the night. You may be surprised by the transition. I didn't want to put Finn in the crib. He was so tiny and I didn't like him being far away as just the other room, but he slept better there. I think if he knew we were right there when he stirred he'd feel like waking us up for some attention.

Ugh, so when I went on my biz trip I think the cheap TP at the hotel irritated my bits, and I might have a mild bacterial infection or something. Going to see a GP about that Sunday. FUNNN....not... But need to get that taken care of before TTC next month.

That sucks mackjess, hope you're not feeling too grotty and it gets sorted quickly.

Audrey is a star for sleeping through Mlm, I hope it continues for you.

The ultrasound place phoned today to make an appointment with me and I missed the call and they were closed when I rung back grrrrrr....so will have a wait a few more days to schedule and my period is due on the 8th so I guess I'll have to wait until after then as it'll be an internal vaginal scan. They aim to get you scanned within 10 days of your doctors referral which is super quick for the NHS!
No mention of any meds yet bobster, GP is taking it one step at a time.

Mackjess I haven't ran since July and I've put back on 10lbs :nope:

Are you celebrating jacks birthday this weekend or the following weekend bobster?

We are going to celebrate with dans family tomorrow and we'll see mine on the actual day. We're just having a low key affair this year with a cake and a nice party food tea etc. we'll decorate with balloons and things too. I can't believe he's 2! Where has that time gone!

Argh that is so annoying when that happens and you miss important calls. It is good though that they aim to do it so quickly! Especially for the NHS Haha. At least you'll have some answers soon Jane. If you still have cysts I wonder if they will bother putting you on any meds as you are still clearly ovulating from your regular cycles and positive opks.

I love this autumny weather Jane do you? I love the change in seasons. I think autumn is probably my favourite season.

The weather is beautiful at the moment bobster I agree.
Have a lovely celebration tomorrow.

What gift have you chosen for jack? We've bought a mini scooter and rest of family are getting him a wooden train set.

I'm going to try and make a postman pat van cake! It looks straightforward to do but is probably harder than it looks!

Oooh good luck! Are you a good baker? I bet he'll love a scooter.

We have got jack a balance bike, a jcb digger toy, a police car toy and some sticker books and a little dinosaur thing. I also got him some clothes today but not sure if I'll wrap them or just put them in his drawers as I think he'll be a bit underwhelmed haha.

Bhs have a big offer on clothes for 20% off so there are some bargains if you have one near you.

How many presents are you ladies buying for your lo's for Christmas this year? Do you set a budget or just go with the flow?

Jack has so many toys I really don't know what to get him. He doesn't need anything g really either. Stuck for ideas but it will be a tightly controlled budget this year as our new house requires central heating installing so we'll have next to no money!

Happy 11 weeks bobster!

We were not sure whether to get a balance bike or scooter but went for a scooter in the end- hope we made the right choice, he always seems so intrigued by them at the park and grabbing at other childrens.
I hope jack loves his gifts.

Hehe I bought out BHS too!

It's good for kids clothes isn't it. Although jacks still in size 18-24 as the 2-3 is huge!

Forgot to say get well soon mack!

2-3 is massive on Greg too!

Are you still thinking a home birth for #2 bobster?

Did you see the doctor mackjess, did you get some antibiotics?

I think we'll play it safe and have a hospital birth again. The doctors had to take jack off when he was born as he didn't cry for a while and I couldn't forgive myself if anything went wrong. Plus I would quite like a water birth and the thought of hiring a pool and then disposing of the dirty water etc afterwards is off putting! At least in the hospital you can just pull the plug and not have to think about the mess so much.

Will you book your ultrasound today Jane? Let us know when you get in for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->