• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Thanks mlm.

Aspe have you tested? What dpo are you now?

10-12 dpo
Tested got bfn
Huge spike this morning
Now, Well af showed :(

I'm sorry. Better luck this cycle. I think chocolate and wine are in order

How did it go with the contracts Bobster? Everything done?

DH and I are back from iceland- it was cold but amazing!

Sounds stressful bobster, any update on a final completion date?

Sorry af got you Aspe. Did you get a date for your Tube dye?

Bobster, Greg does 3-5 words together. He has a developmental check with the HV this month so I'll let you know what she says about it. Try not to worry though- hate it when well meaning people stick their noses in.

How's the morning sickness going Mack? Any name thoughts?

I've just o'd but we've used protection. Seeing the haematologist on the 17th February and waiting for some answers.

Happy 30 weeks bobster! It's gone incredibly quick from my side!

Is your bump big? Is he moving around lots?

Thanks Jane. Glad you have a date for some answers. Not long now. It must have been hard to use protection when you knew you were fertile. Aww I'm glad you had a nice time away. What did Greg think to it? How long did it take to travel to Iceland?

Yes bump bigger now. He's moving about so much more than Jack did. Seems to be quite a wriggly bum. Hope this doesn't mean he will be a handful haha. I'm getting excited about meeting him.

We still don't have a completion date! Hopefully will get some updates today. It's just moving so slowly. We'll have to move into a temporary house so we can get this one cleaned up for the next tenants. I really want to start nesting already!

How's mack doing? Hope the sickness isn't too bad?

Mlm how are things with you and the girls?

Aspe do you have any plans for this new cycle?

Wow, Iceland! That sounds amazing! Glad you had a great time Jane.

Too bad you don't have a date yet, I was hoping for you that you'd be all settled by now Bobster : (

I know I was too mlm :( it is dragging but we're hoping next week may be possible for completion and if not the week after. Sat twiddling thumbs now.

My friends mum has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer today. They are very close. She lost her dad in a very upsetting way as a teenager but she wasn't particularly close to him. Just did not have a clue what to say. What can you say?? You just want to say something to help but there really is nothing you can say is there. Just made me realise how lucky I am with my life right now and how much I take for granted. Her mum is so lovely, and so caring and kind :(

I am very sorry bobster. Maybe you can do something to make things a bit easier for her while she cares for her mom? A dinner or a gift basket with healthy snacks while she is with her mom?

Hi everyone. Still hanging out. Less sick but so, so tired. I don't feel prego, just bleh. I think this is partly do to the progesterone. Can't wait til 13 weeks is up and I can stop taking it.

Thanks mack that's a really good idea. Something to make her life a bit easier would be good as she has 2 little ones to look after as well. Will have a think.

Mack can't believe you are already nearly 10 weeks! It's good you have hopefully escaped morning sickness. Did you have it with Finn? I can't remember how it was for you the first time.

I seem to have so far missed out on that dark line on my tummy this time (fingers crossed) as nothing's appeared yet. Hope it doesn't appear now I've said that as it took ages to fade after I had Jack. House news is we are aiming for completion next Friday-Tuesday. It's as long as it takes the funds to clear which is 7 working days with my bank so the latest date will be the 23rd February.

I agree with Mack Bobster- bring a meal and a nice note letting her know you are thinking of her.

It's funny how fast pregnancies go by when it's not you going through it! Bobster, yours has just flown by for me. And Mack is 10 weeks already?! Crazy.

My tummy line took ages to fade with greg too bobster.

Fingers crossed the house move now goes smoothly bobster. Are you now in a temporary home? If this delay was your vendors fault do you think you could claim back the extra costs you've incurred?

Hi Jane, did you have your appointment with the haematologist yet? I've forgotten when you said it was. Do you still push Greg in a stroller often? I just bought a new second hand one as we only had a cheapie Chicco one and it was awful to push. This second hand one is much easier and more robust though as we will be living nearly an extra mile from nursery so needed a better one. I got really excited when the lady dropped it off, it's simple things in life now that make me excited haha! I do walk with him mostly if it's just short journeys but sometimes when he's in a paddy or I'm in a rush it's just easier to push him.

We're hoping we may get the keys this Friday, if not the latest date should be middle of next week. We're just waiting for the bank now to say when they can release the funds so we can set a completion date. The end is in sight!

How is everyone else doing?

How wonderful Bobster! It's so nice to move to a place that is yours and you can make your mark on, and how fun will it be with a new baby on the way.

Yes Jane, I think your hemo appt is this week?

10 weeks now, morning sickness decided to come back. Thankfully yesterday was a holiday so I was off work. Completely miserable. I'm really looking forward to getting some energy back. Finn played in the yard with daddy without me for an hour yesterday when he got home while I napped on the couch. :( The weather is starting to get warmer and we live a couple blocks from a lovely park so I'm really hoping to get some walking in with him soon if I can just find some energy.

My next appt is the 24th. They will do the genetic testing then. I am starting to get quite anxious about it and praying for a healthy baby. I will be so happy once my bundle is here so I never have to hear "advanced maternal age" ever ever again.

You old lady Mack :winkwink: no seriously, I really hope all your tests go well. Yuk for morning sickness.

Haematologist appointment is tomorrow at 13.30. Feeling anxious, been a long time coming.

Ah bobster you're almost there with the house, bet you'll be glad not to have to do it again any time soon!
Hehe bobster I got excited today buying a new iron- it certainly is the little things that make mums happy isn't it! I'm still using gregs main buggy- he just about fits. I prefer it to the fold up stroller we keep in the car because the basket underneath is so much bigger and doesn't tip over if I leave the change bag on.

Good luck for your appointment today Jane.

You will soon have some energy back mark. Hang in there! The first trimester is the worst.

Yes, how did your appointment go Jane?

Did you get the keys yet Bobster?

Yes got them Friday and we've moved everything in. It's cold! There's no central heating so that needs doing first. It will take a bit of adjusting getting used to an old house as we've always lived in nice warm functional new ones!

How are you mlm?

How's the Ms mack?

Hope all's ok Jane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"