• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Jack in his dinosaur costume!

Attachments

• IMG_8907.jpg
    IMG_8907.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
And recent of Arthur ...

Attachments

• IMG_8865.jpg
    IMG_8865.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies. Omg bobster love the costume. Arthur is so big now.

Mlm, still not sleeping much. Annabel just is hungry a lot, I barely have time to pump so I'm up all the time still. Getting nervous about going back to work in December. Really hoping she turns a corner in November and I start to sleep.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
Omg. Those kids. All so cute!!!!! That dinosaur costume made me laugh!

Sorry you aren't sleeping Mack. That's definitely the worst part of having a newborn : (

Couldn't leave Audrey out 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Awww bless little Audrey. She's so cute in her little Snow White costume :)

Doesn't seem 2 minutes since you announced her arrival to us. Time is flying by so quickly.

This difficult sleepless newborn stage will whizz by Mack. Try not to panic about work. Easier said than done I know. I can't believe how short your maternity leave Is there in the USA. You'd think it would be better. It must cause a lot of psychological stress on Families trying to juggle work and home life. It makes me realise how lucky we are in the uk and even more so for those working in the NHS as the maternity leave package is really good. What hours will you be going back on? Where will Annabelle go when you are working? Just try to remember that you felt like this after Finn and you got on with it and did so well so you'll be just fine again. Do you plan to express at work again? I'm nervous about going back too as increasing my hours to 30 for the extra money. Don't want to leave Arthur as love being at home with him but I know it will be fine once I've been back a few weeks.

Mlm any more ideas when you'll be ttc no.3? Are you on birth control? My coil is causing me lots of cramps so I might ask for it to be taken out and gone on something else

DH and I decided that we will start ttc #3 next spring/summer. Although if it were totally up to me, I'd love an "oops" pregnancy before then! I'm not on any birth control now, just condoms. And then when we are done with kids, DH will get snipped for sure.

So either of you have sleep issues with your older ones? Norah has been having terrible separation anxiety at night. She is literally almost having panic attacks and not falling asleep unless someone is in her room with her. She's also waking at least once over night and I am basically sleeping on her floor now. It's terrible.

Oh god that sounds awful. Jack has always been such a brilliant sleeper. Arthur on the other hand is up anywhere between 4-9 times a night. I'm so nervous about how I'm going to cope when I go back to work. We are co-sleeping still as he doesn't like being in his cot anytime other than his morning nap (his one and only consistent nap of the day). There's no pattern at all in his sleeping during the night. My OH is on the sofa most nights so he doesn't get interrupted.

I think he's using me as a comforter rather than needing milk. I've thought about taking the plunge and stopping bf altogether but if that doesn't work i'll be sad as I really enjoy bf and it's so convenient and easy.

So I'm Sorry mlm I can't advise you on what to do with her separation anxiety but hope its just a phase and will pass.

How are you ladies getting on? What are you both thinking about the election result? It shocked most people I know here in Britain.

Are you both ready for Christmas? Hope Jane comes back on here at some point.

I'm getting ready to go back to work in January which I'm dreading. Would love to be a sahm. Arthur's blossoming and I'm
Really enjoying spending time with him and Jack who is now a little man and no longer a baby.

Are your kids excited about santa? Jacks very excited. We are taking him to see him on Christmas Eve which will be nice. Hope it's colder at Christmas this year as it's been mild for the last 3.

Hope you are both well

Just read your last post now Bobster, sorry for the late response! Seemed like everyone had taken a break from here for a bit.

Re: the election- ugh. I was so upset at first. Still not happy, but the initial shock has worn off a bit by now.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year since both kids are at fun ages. They like the idea of Santa, but neither were thrilled to sit on his lap. Norah flat out refused!

Haha I'm not surprised! He is a scary looking man. We're taking them on Christmas Eve this year. I can't wait! I think Jack will be the same!

We are all wrapped and ready now :)

How's Mack?

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, and have a happy new year : )

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I've been so absent. Went back to work in Dec, and we all have taken turns getting colds since Thanksgiving. Minor colds thank goodness, not a lot of congestion and no fevers but that annoying cough that last a few weeks. So that seriously wrecked our sleep one person at a time for almost two months! Aye. Annabel is the last and seems almost over it. Momma has been tired but we had a magical Christmas despite that. Let's see some cute xmas pics! I'll catch up more soon.

Glad to hear you are all on the mend now Mack. Why does it always always always coincide with going back to work?! Can't believe you've gone back so soon. How is annabell sleeping now? Have you adjusted ok to leaving her? How's little Finn doing?

Mlm jack wasn't actually scared of santa in the end which I was really surprised about. I will try to attach a picture. How are you and the girls? Hope you all had a lovely Christmas too.

We all had a brilliant time. Jackqas really into it this year and he really enjoyed doing all the Christmasy things like making decorations and things. It was magical. Arthur didn't have a clue of course! Feeling so blessed recently watching my big boy blossom into such a kind hearted little man. He's really grown in independence and character these last few months. Very proud mummy. Arthur is still edible too. I just want to keep him this age forever. He's finally started sleeping through now. Not every night but quite a few. If he wakes it's usually around 3am for a bottle and then straight back down so not too bad. I'm convinced it's because he's on mainly formula now. OH can help now too so it's really made me feel happier and less pressured that it's all on me all the time. I go back to work in 2 weeks and I'm dreading it!

Attachments

• IMG_9692.jpg
    IMG_9692.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
Oh my gosh bobster the excitment on Jacks face! They are both so adorable! Glad to hear you had such a fun xmas. Finn was all in on Santa this year, very cute. He started ripping open presents while I was getting Annabel dressed and Sean was still in bed. Luckily I had wrapped their stuff in more kid looking paper so he was actually going after his presents. lol.

I will look for a pic soon. I have them but not on my laptop. L

Don't know how I missed your posts, ahh! So yet again, delayed response from me. So glad you had such great Christmases. Beautiful pictures of your boys Bobster! And how cute that Finn was so excited. I loved that Norah understood it so well this year. She also was all about the presents. She's in a HUGE Disney princess phase right now, so she was thrilled to get her new dolls especially : ). Audrey had a blast too, although she didn't understand it quite as much. She does know that Santa says "ho ho ho!" though haha.

I did a terrible job getting them together for a pic this year... oops.

Attachments

• IMG_5733.jpg
    IMG_5733.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Not sure if you guys are on here anymore, but just wanted to post that I'm pregnant. Just found out and I felt the need to post it here 😀

Aww mlm huge congratulations that's brilliant news! When's your due date and how far along are you? Wow what lovely news. I check in from time to time. All good here. Busy busy and don't seem to have a minute to myself! How are you feeling? Was it a surprise pregnancy or were you ttc?

Thanks bobster : ). I'm only 4.5 weeks, due November 13th assuming all goes well. So far I'm feeling ok,I just hate the uncertainty at the beginning of pregnancy. It wasn't planned, but not exactly a shock since we dtd unprotected once around ovulation. I'm excited and nervous 🙂

Glad you are doing well. Definitely no alone time as a mom to little ones, I totally understand that! I'm hoping for warmer weather soon so my little ones can get outside more and run off their energy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"