Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Well I have to go for a glucose intollerance test tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes.

Mlm have you had your appointment yet?

Good luck Bobster. I know you will feel better when you have a definite answer though. Sorry you have been so nervous lately.

I go to my appointment in about 4 hours.

Thanks mlm. let us know how it goes.

Hope the test goes ok tomorrow bobster, at least you'll know for sure soon. Please try not to worry- easier said than done I know. Good job you could test your wee at work. Hope the infection clears up quickly too.

How was your appointment Mlm?

I've got my 24 week appointment tomorrow.

How are you doing Mrs Phez?

Congrats on 30 weeks bobster. Not long until you meet your little man.

Oh 24 weeks for you already! Our pregnancies are flying by!

Thanks Jane I'm trying not to worry. I think being a nurse and having dipsticks at work makes it more difficult sometimes. Its like the pregnancy tests all over again- I'm an addict! Maybe I just like peeing on things lol.

How did it go mlm?

Phez you've gone quiet. Hope everythings going well for you. Your 12 week appointment must be coming up soon. Exciting!

Mackjess hope you are feeling better. Did you manage to access some support services? Hope little Finn is behaving for his mum :)

What fruit will you be tomorrow Jane? Will it be a cantaloupe?

Always the POAS addict bobster! I was thinking of when I was TTC and I took a preg test even before I had ovulated one month :haha: how stupid is that- just shows how desperate I was!

I've got a feeling I'll still be a papaya bobster, I remember you were a papaya for a while.

Every time I have my appointment they always say I have slight white blood cells/leucocytes in my wee but they never seem concerned and say either that's normal in pregnancy or it's contamination. If it happens again tomorrow I'm going to ask more about it.

I've had mild heart burn the last couple days :nope:

I know, it really is flying! I confirmed my last day at work today- I will finish at 37 weeks but one week of that is using up my annual leave and 2 weeks will be actual maternity leave. Hoping I get my MAT1B form tomorrow- work need it sent to them by 25 weeks!

My appointment was fine. Very quick. Babys Heartbeat was good at 156 bpm. I've not gained very much weight yet (4 lbs) which they said was good at this stage. Im looking forward to getting a real belly though! The doctor said they would just do a trans vag ultrasound at 16 weeks and not check gender. I think I will ask the ultrasound tech anyway, I'm dying to know! I think my nesting urges are already kicking in, as I want to go crazy decorating stuff in my house haha

Haha mlm I don't blame you. Will you get abdo scans after this one or will it always be vaginal?

Do you have any feelings about what you're having?

Well I have to go for a glucose intollerance test tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes.

Mlm have you had your appointment yet?

Good luck tomorrow Bobster! 30 weeks!!! Fabulous...

Jane I know the POAS addiction was pretty crazy. I think if our hubbies read through all our obsessions they would have been pretty scared lol!

Can't remember when I got my mat B form.. I thought it was one the same day as my scan though but perhaps it was at the 24 week appointment. I'm sure they'll give you it tomorrow anyway. Sounds like a good plan leaving at 27 weeks. i might try and work on for the extra week if I can to save some more time for afterwards.

Maybe ask them to send off a mid stream sample to the lab for culturing if its always got leucocytes in. If you don't have any urinary symptoms though it probably is just nothing to worry about but I would want it culturing just to confirm that there's no infection there.

Have you thought of names yet?

thanks Phez. Hope you are beanie are ok. Not long now until your scan woop!

Hello everyone! Been on the down and low for a while but I think all is well. Growing some kind of bump but it may be the vast quantities of food I am consuming. 2 weeks tomorrow till scan, not much longer to wait. Feeling aches and pains but thinking that's normal.
Try not to worry Bobster, I'm sure all will be OK with the GT. And not long till LO is here!

I double checked by notes and a msu was sent in June but I've never had the results back- will definitely ask today. No symptoms though so perhaps it is contamination from increased vaginal discharge- the most common reason for it.

We have decided on a name :happydance: but I'm shy to say what it is because the couple people I tried it on wrinkled their noses up. Trouble is the name feels right to us and nothing else is coming close :shrug:

4lbs gain only Mlm, that's pretty good for 14 weeks. I'm sure I've put on about 20 lbs so far- just too scared to weigh.

Sounds like its all going in the right direction mrs phez :thumbup:

Good luck for your test today bobster.

Oh well cant wait to hear it in 16 weeks Jane. I think its nice to keep names quiet until the birth in a way.

Its so rude when people comment on your name choices. I have started saying we're not too sure yet when people ask to try and avoid the conversation.

Phez hope you are feeling ok. Hormones are crazy. I dont know about you but I find myself crying and feeling sad about tje stupidist things. Even the pets at pets at home made me cry as I felt so sorry for them all couped up. My brother thought I was bonkers lol. Whats the date for your scan again phez ?

If they sent an msu already jane but havent got back to you it probably came back as no growth and like you said could just be contamination. No news is good news at most surgeries.

Thanks for the luck. Wont find out the results for a few days im sure.

Oh well cant wait to hear it in 16 weeks Jane. I think its nice to keep names quiet until the birth in a way.

Its so rude when people comment on your name choices. I have started saying we're not too sure yet when people ask to try and avoid the conversation.

Phez hope you are feeling ok. Hormones are crazy. I dont know about you but I find myself crying and feeling sad about tje stupidist things. Even the pets at pets at home made me cry as I felt so sorry for them all couped up. My brother thought I was bonkers lol. Whats the date for your scan again phez ?

If they sent an msu already jane but havent got back to you it probably came back as no growth and like you said could just be contamination. No news is good news at most surgeries.

Thanks for the luck. Wont find out the results for a few days im sure.

I am OK thanks, a bit more settled. Went back to see my Mum and Dad the last few days where I was waited on hand and foot, bliss. Poor Dexter hated not sleeping in his usual bed (first time this has happened, so he came in with me (also nearly for the first time ever, we have strict rules about that!)
My scan is 2 weeks today, think it's the 22nd.
Boy names are tough but we like Jeremy (a nose wrinkler for sure Jane!), Nicholas, Alistair. My husband likes names like Walter, come on?! No chance...what do you all think of Quinn?

I like Quinn, for a girl right? Girls names are so much easier!

I don't mind telling you ladies what we chose, we've gone for Gregory Luke as his first and middle name. It will be Greg for daily use and if he gets older and doesn't like it then people can call him Luke. As I say a few people are not so keen on Gregory but we like it.

How was the glucose test bobster?

All went well at the 24 week appointment, urine was clear and heartbeat strong :happydance:

I like the name Jane. Traditional, but not too common. Plus it's your kid, so who cares what everyone else thinks! I'm also not going to tell people until baby is here just to avoid possible negative reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->