Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Jane your bump has grown loads since your last picture! It's really neat. Love the progression.

Mlm my appetite is different all the time. Second trimester you still have plenbty of space in there which is nice. I feel full so quickly now.

Anyone got indegestion too? Never really had it before but its come full force now

I hope my pram hurries up. I want to play with it and get used to it!

They said a week but that way yonks ago. Apparently they have to order one in black as none in so that's why its taking longer. I guess its a good job we ordered that in plenty of time!

Still worrying that somethings going to go wrong all the time. The baby wasn't moving as much yesterday at work- I was poking and prodding my belly but nothing. Then after worrying I got home and got to bed it started kicking me loads. I guess the worrying is normal but I wish I could just fast forward and know everything is ok with baby. Has anyone been recommended to kick count? My midwife says to just note whether it moves a lot less but not to count kicks. I never know when I should ring her as don't want to be a pain.

I've decided that I don't care if I'm being a pain by calling the doctor when I'm nervous. With my mmc, I had a lot of pain, but never called as I didn't want to be annoying, and look how that turned out. The nurse at my doctors office told me that they would much rather I call and they tell me everything is normal than I not call and something be wrong. So I say call if you want to call Bobster! Although I'm no expert on kick count as I'm not even sure I've felt a flutter yet : )

I hope my pram hurries up. I want to play with it and get used to it!

They said a week but that way yonks ago. Apparently they have to order one in black as none in so that's why its taking longer. I guess its a good job we ordered that in plenty of time!

Still worrying that somethings going to go wrong all the time. The baby wasn't moving as much yesterday at work- I was poking and prodding my belly but nothing. Then after worrying I got home and got to bed it started kicking me loads. I guess the worrying is normal but I wish I could just fast forward and know everything is ok with baby. Has anyone been recommended to kick count? My midwife says to just note whether it moves a lot less but not to count kicks. I never know when I should ring her as don't want to be a pain.

I do remember that your movement (walking etc) lulls the baby to sleep during the day. When you rest, baby wakes up and starts kicking. Hope this eases your mind a bit x

I think being worried is part of the course, I certainly share your same fears and I am grateful for each day past the viability milestone. You are over 30 weeks so no reason to think anything should go wrong, of course things still can but the chances are slim now. You've come this far when you probably never thought you would.

I don't kick count but I am conscious of how much/little he moves but I have an anterior placenta which cushions a lot of his movements so when I don't feel him I try keep it in perspective. Mrs phez is right too.

Seems like ages ago that you ordered the pram!

I'm so excited today! I booked a private scan for next Sunday to find out the gender. I invited our parents and siblings over that afternoon for a gender reveal party too (I'm a huge nerd, I know). After worrying so much in the beginning and only revealing the pregnancy after a trip to the emergency room for spotting, we are trying to bring some of the fun and excitement back into this pregnancy. I can't wait to find out!!!

yey, that's so exciting mlm- will you get a cake baked?

It felt so real to us once we found out the sex.

I remember you saying that Jane, I think it will feel more real once we know too. I bought two shirts - one says "it's a boy" on the belly and the other "it's a girl" so obviously I will wear the one that is accurate ha. I was going to get pink or blue cupcakes too.

Wow, you're an eggplant! Crazy.

Yay mlm that sounds like a really great way to tell everyone. How exciting for you!
Cant wait to hear your news!
Jane be prepared to be an eggplant for a while! Its not as fun as you get further on with the fruits/veggies
Thanks for reassurance in earlier posts ladies. Read in my book its common to feel less movements as the aby has less space but will be sure to ring mw next time I have a worried moment for peace of mind.

Mlm can u post your 12 week scan pic again? I wanna guess the gender! My guesses are proving rubbish after Jane's so have to redeem myself lol

I'm so excited today! I booked a private scan for next Sunday to find out the gender. I invited our parents and siblings over that afternoon for a gender reveal party too (I'm a huge nerd, I know). After worrying so much in the beginning and only revealing the pregnancy after a trip to the emergency room for spotting, we are trying to bring some of the fun and excitement back into this pregnancy. I can't wait to find out!!!

Oh brilliant! That is very exciting! So is the scan on 25th? Bet you can't wait to find out!
With Dexter, we had an early scan at 9w3d and had invited the family over. Don't know how we managed it but we were allowed to take a bit of video of the scan which we then put through the TV for all the family to see as a surprise. You'll have a great time mlm!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645787&d=1374263787

It said my file was too large and didn't let me repost my scan- hope that link works!

The linked worked.

I think boy Mlm.

Do you have a gut feeling what it is?

I feel like its a girl. But I could be wrong. We shall see!

I think boy, but I was wrong about Jane's scan as well!

Here is a photo of nekkid Finn in the bath. We love bath time.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=658911&d=1376675082

Awwww love his belly, too cute! Finn looks so much bigger now

And love how the bubbles are covering his modesty. Just think in 30 years time you will be showing his wife this pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->