Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Oh what a relief to see that report! I'm sure your results will be just fine. It can take a while for the blood results to come back if I remember rightly but I think they would contact you quickly by telephone if there was a high risk result.

MLM I am anxious about everything to do with motherhood. The birth is just a small part so that doesn't worry me as much- its more about being a good mum and how i'll manage, and how it will effect my relationship with Dan. Its been just me and him for 9 years living life quite selfishly I guess doing what we want when we want.

He's treated me to a surprise pregnancy treatment package today which includes a pregnancy massage, pedicure and hair wash and style. I'm looking forward to it but a wee bit anxious as not used to spa's and treatments. Then we're having a meal out later booked at our favorite restaurant! I'm a lucky girl today :) :) :)

Wow, I'm am completely jealous of you right now Bobster. Your oh gets major points for that one! I will mention it to DH and see if he gets the hint to do the same for me! I know what you mean about a baby affecting your relationship, I worry about the same thing. I have to think its an adjustment for any couple that has been just the two of them for so long. I imagine it will take some more effort on both our parts to keep the relationship strong and not just about the baby.

Glad you read your report Phez, 1.9 is much more reassuring! No pressure, but any way you can post a scan pic? I love seeing them!

Wow, I'm am completely jealous of you right now Bobster. Your oh gets major points for that one! I will mention it to DH and see if he gets the hint to do the same for me! I know what you mean about a baby affecting your relationship, I worry about the same thing. I have to think its an adjustment for any couple that has been just the two of them for so long. I imagine it will take some more effort on both our parts to keep the relationship strong and not just about the baby.

Glad you read your report Phez, 1.9 is much more reassuring! No pressure, but any way you can post a scan pic? I love seeing them!

Only if I take a photo of the scan mlm and upload it that way. May be over the weekend!

Yay I want to see too! Thats what I did- just took a photo of the scan on my phone. Looking forward to seeing your LO.

The pregnancy package was just amazing. Sooo relaxing I feel so pampered. I hope your hinting works mlm! ;)

BIG points for your OH bobster, what a lovely start to the bank holiday weekend and great news about the report Mrs Phez.

A lady at work brought in her 8 week old today and I was like 'gulp', I'll have one of my own soon (I'm not often around babies).

Scary isn't it Jane! Everytime I see a LO now I have a little gulp to myself! Not long now... Exciting but scary

Mlm, are you excited for the gender reveal tomorrow? Please let us know when you get a chance. I'm still thinking boy :baby:

Got my result back already! Risk is 1 in 3313, sooooo happy! FB announcement coming up :happydance:

Congrats, that's a great ratio! I was just told "negative", now I'm curious to know the exact number. That is such great news for you.

YES I am soooo excited to find out! I did end up going with cakes. I'm having a bakery make cupcakes with pink or blue whipped cream filling. Should be fun.

Great number Mrs Phez- did you do your FB announcement?

Looking forward to hearing your news tomorrow mlm :happydance:

Still feeling relaxed after your pampering yesterday bobster?

We went looking at prams today, still have no idea- we really like the uppababy vista but its too tall for me and didn't fit in the boot without force! The oyster was ok but not as sturdy as the uppababy and difficult to fold. Tried out a few others but you get what you pay for quality wise. I candy and bugaboo are just too expensive :shrug: They didn't stock any silver cross ones bobster so I'm interested to give that make a try.

I'm going to a baby show in October so maybe I will find something then but want to do the research before hand so I don't get caught up in the moment and get persuaded to buy something I don't want.

Do you need an off road buggy Jane or would it be urban use only? Have you seen the Uppababy Cruz? I think it's called that. Was really impressed when I saw in John Lewis, really light and big storage but only for use in urban setting.
https://www.johnlewis.com/uppababy-...0049c9dfca&s_kwcid=ppc_pla&tmad=c&tmcampid=73

Do you need an off road buggy Jane or would it be urban use only? Have you seen the Uppababy Cruz? I think it's called that. Was really impressed when I saw in John Lewis, really light and big storage but only for use in urban setting.
https://www.johnlewis.com/uppababy-...0049c9dfca&s_kwcid=ppc_pla&tmad=c&tmcampid=73

Thanks mrs phez- I will take a look when I go to John Lewis. I really like the quality and functions uppa baby have, just hope the cruz model has more compact dimensions. Urban is fine, we do go walking in the woods but would probably use a sling/ backpack for bubs. I do like that even with the cruz you can build your own travel system with the carrycot etc.

Jane, I just noticed you're under 100 days! Wahoo!

I know it's scary- someone at work mentioned on Friday there was like 124 days until Christmas and I was like, bloody hell I have to push a baby out 4 weeks before then!

It's flying so quickly for all us ladies, happy onions and peachs' Mlm and mrs phez :flower:

Enjoy your gender reveal day Mlm.

mlm, I'm so excited for you! and yay bobster and Jane on how far you are. Phez, enjoy sharing your news. had anyone suspected before you told them?

afm. Week 5 has been great. Finn and I are pros at breastfeeding, finally. I think that has been the hardest part. we've even been away from the house during feeding times twice, and it went off without a hitch. it's been lovely to leave the house more. also switched bottles so daddy has also had an easier tietime with feedings. this week we've had lots of smiles, and even a little cooing. they do new things everyday and it's just so much fun. I wish I never had to go back to work.

Your post makes me excited for baby to be here Mack. Sounds like you two are really bonding. Did you find you were stuck in the house mostly until now? Just wondering because when my LO comes it will be freezing out and I probably won't be able to leave at all!

Wonderful news mlm, looks like you have your Norah. How are you and DH feeling? Lots of smiles?

My scan gender guesses have a success rate of 0% lol.

Omg mlm Sooo happy fohr you! So exciting Congrats on your little girlie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->