Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Oh man, had a little mini scare yesterday. Got a message from my doctor to call them back, then took what seemed like forever for them to return my message. They've never called me before so I knew it had something to do with my ultrasound. Turns out they didn't get a good enough pic of her spine because she wouldn't cooperate with the us tech (which I remember her saying) so I have to get another in 4 weeks to try again. Phew!

That's so worrying when doctors do that, I swear they don't think sometimes!

I think it was $8 on amazon. You can get one for your girl too! :)

My daughter will totally wear that along with her orange and blue Chicago Bears onesie- no pink sports apparel in our house! : )

Haha mlm,
I was just thinking last night, if we have a girl there will be no tutus, princess costumes or fairy wands! She will be Hit Girl from Kick-Ass thank you very much! Last night I dreamt we had a little girl funnily enough a nd we called her Molly! She was super cute. Don't think it was a premonition, just that that thought about tutus etc was lingering. 25 days till we find out, so excited!

That's actually a very cute little girls name- maybe that will really happen for you, who knows! It will be interesting to see if I'm going to be the only member of the girl team here or not!

That's actually a very cute little girls name- maybe that will really happen for you, who knows! It will be interesting to see if I'm going to be the only member of the girl team here or not!

I like Molly as a name, DH not too keen though

I hate when DH vetoes a name I like. Thankfully he is really starting to like my name now and has even been referring to the baby as Norah. I think it's cute!

Ooh, just noticed you are an onion Phez, congrats! Feeling many movements yet?

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing ok. Congrats on onions and bananas.

I think the name Molly is really cute. And Norah is a beautiful name too. Both very classic.

I forgot to take pics of the pram. Its nice though. Just hope its ok when we start using it. We put the isofix in the car which was a bit of faff but its got the car seat out of the way. We still need to put the bunting up which hopefully will be this week and need to do some wall art hopefully after next week.

Getting nervous thinking the baby might come early as I want the 2 weeks of my maternity leave to do the arty bits for bub's room. My brother thinks he will be early but I'm hoping as its the first it will be on time.

How's your pram Jane? Mack can't wait to hear your updates.

MLM its good you get another scan of Norah but its rubbish that they scared you like that.

Phez can't wait to hear what your having soon! Not long to go for your 20 week scan :)

Mack just checked out Finn's pics as wasn't able to on my phone. He's such a cutie!

He looks like he's thriving too. So gorgeous you must be one proud mum :) Its amazing how quickly they grow.

Thanks gang! I am so excited to find out the gender, I don't know how people manage to keep it a surprise! As for ovements, not much to be honest but it will come soon enough. Sometimes I think I do, then I think it's my heart pulsing. Mw could tell baby was moving when she used the Doppler so just have to be patient. 17 weeks already, it's flying by. Got my energy back thankfully and sleeping through the night again which is fab.
Getting all excited for you now Bobster!
Lots of positive vibes on here, so lovely

Bobster, have you started doing the perineal massage to help prevent tearing? Not sure if it works or not but thought I would give it a go from a couple weeks time!

No, I just couldn't find the inclination to start massaging my hooha. I know its a good idea to though.

I have a feeling I won't tear but who knows. I'm not saying I have a massive vagina though lol!

Do you think its too late for me? I could start I guess. Let me know if you find out how to do it... Oh dear its such a funny thought of what us ttc/pregnant ladies get up to behind closed doors lolol!!

Lol, I was telling DH about it and he started joking about marinating it in olive oil and balsamic vinegar :haha:

Just collected a changing table which I won on ebay- bargain :winkwink: first time I've ever used eBay, quite impressed.

LOL- yes or greasing up a roast chicken...

Its all a bit strange but I guess if it stops the dreaded tear its worth cracking open the olive oil hehe!

I love bargains like that! You have to be careful on ebay though as some stuff can be a bit shoddy. Sounds like you're getting a good collection of baby gear together now.

I was just showing my friend the nursery. Still worry that somethings going to be wrong with bubs. What if it has a disability or we have a complicated birth and something happens to him. Argh you could drive yourself mad couldn't you!

You're not alone in your worry about those things :hugs:. I haven't unpacked the buggy just incase it has to get returned. I just want him here safe, sound and healthy in my arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->