Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Thank you all for your words if support. It is getting a bit easier and nipples feeling a little less sore. He needs to put more weight on. He's 6lb 10oz now so they are weighing him every couple of days to make sure its increasing. Going to try and find a breast feeding support group for a little more guidance.
Phez wow exciting times tomorrow shame you have to wait until 4 though. Please update when you can.

How's everyone else doing? Bumps progressing nicely I bet! We'll have to move this thread to the baby bit not before long and then we'll all be talking about motherhood rather than pregnancy!
Jack seems to be doing well. I'm shattered though. Struggling to sleep during the day but really need to learn to switch off as I'm up with him every 3 hours in the night. It's so hard. Don't know how i'll manage next week when OH goes back to work. He is worth it though :)

Thank you all for your words if support. It is getting a bit easier and nipples feeling a little less sore. He needs to put more weight on. He's 6lb 10oz now so they are weighing him every couple of days to make sure its increasing. Going to try and find a breast feeding support group for a little more guidance.
Phez wow exciting times tomorrow shame you have to wait until 4 though. Please update when you can.

How's everyone else doing? Bumps progressing nicely I bet! We'll have to move this thread to the baby bit not before long and then we'll all be talking about motherhood rather than pregnancy!
Jack seems to be doing well. I'm shattered though. Struggling to sleep during the day but really need to learn to switch off as I'm up with him every 3 hours in the night. It's so hard. Don't know how i'll manage next week when OH goes back to work. He is worth it though :)

It's Wednesday, not tomorrow but I did have to bring it forward a day as it was originally planned for Thursday and DH wouldn't have been able to come. So 4pm is better than it being on Thursday! Dexter keeps changing his mind, I want a brother, then I want a sister. Better that than being set on one and being disappointed! Had my brother, his fiancé and my little niece over at the weekend which was lovely, been planned for ages and they live in Bristol, we're Norfolk. Then my mother in law phoned on Friday and INVITED HERSELF AND HER PARTNER OVER to arrive at 10am the next morning, it was Fri eve when she called. Seriously, is she taking the pee? DH said yes she could without consulting me (I always have to give him notice of my parents coming) and we always discuss it. I was hopping mad I tell you. Sorry for the rant, I'm not over it yet!!! And I won't forget it soon, grrrrr!

Tomorrow Mackjess! 26 hours to go.
Love your baby pics, looks like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders in some of them, little love! It's a hard life being pandered tom 24/7!

Oooh rant away Phez, that would annoy me too!

I'm getting fed up of visitors to be honest. Would love a full day of pj's, no make up slobbing out without having to make myself presentable for friends/family.

OH's mum is taking over as well. She keeps coming round all the time and although its lovely she's keen - I just want some space!

Mackjess he is gorgeous you must be so proud. Can't wait for the 4 hours of sleep! Although do you find even when you are asleep every slight noise wakes you up so easily? Its like i'm only in a half sleep. Is Finn still in your room or in his nursery?

Phez please please update when you can. I'm so excited for you. Can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone so far!

Jane are you getting nervous? Not long for you at all now! How are you feeling? And mlm how's it going for you? So many babies coming up soon!

Baby boy Jack

Attachments

• jb.jpg
    jb.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
  • jbf.jpg
    jbf.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
  • jbb.jpg
    jbb.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Oooh rant away Phez, that would annoy me too!

I'm getting fed up of visitors to be honest. Would love a full day of pj's, no make up slobbing out without having to make myself presentable for friends/family.

OH's mum is taking over as well. She keeps coming round all the time and although its lovely she's keen - I just want some space!

Mackjess he is gorgeous you must be so proud. Can't wait for the 4 hours of sleep! Although do you find even when you are asleep every slight noise wakes you up so easily? Its like i'm only in a half sleep. Is Finn still in your room or in his nursery?

Phez please please update when you can. I'm so excited for you. Can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone so far!

Jane are you getting nervous? Not long for you at all now! How are you feeling? And mlm how's it going for you? So many babies coming up soon!

Don't feel you have to make yourself presentable hun, lounge in your pjs if you wanna. Nobody will think any less of you. As for your OH's Mum, get your OH to deal with her! These in-laws, pain in the backside! Mine seems to think we have friends round every weekend, and my parents all the time and drops hints about it. Yet she NEVER calls to make plans, just phones and turns up. For a planner like me it's an absolute nightmare. She's also a clean freak so DH was cleaning the oven at 10pm on the Friday. Absurdity!

Love the black and white photos bobster, he's absolutely beautiful, looks so tiny and precious in the one taken above him. Maybe you could decline any offers of visits for rest of week so you guys can get some time to yourselves before dan heads back to work next week, use it as an excuse?

No news to report here. Just eager to meet my little man now.

Good luck for tomorrow mrs phez, I'll be stalking for an update after 4 pm!

Will be as quick as I can Jane. I'm still thinking it's blue!

oh he looks so little and so sweet. it's maddening how much we love our little cute boys.

so bobster, do you feel like a mom yet? life now is so different, but somehow I feel the same still. like it hasn't sunk in.

oh he looks so little and so sweet. it's maddening how much we love our little cute boys.

so bobster, do you feel like a mom yet? life now is so different, but somehow I feel the same still. like it hasn't sunk in.

It hits me every now and then and I have a moment of disbelief but no I must say I mostly feel the same! Weird ... Wonder if it will hit us when they are older more.

Yay!!!!!!!! I thought it would be for some reason! Congrats Phez one of each - that's great! x

Yay! Congrats phez!! How do you, dh, and dexter feel? Excited? Was the rest of the scan good?

Perfect! Will try and post a pic soon. Getting excited about future wedding dress shopping, DH thinks I'm being crazy! Oh my God, never expected it. Pregnancy so similar to Dexter I was convince it was a boy!

Yay!!!!!!!! I thought it would be for some reason! Congrats Phez one of each - that's great! x

I think you predicted a girl going by nub theory of my 12 week scan, well done!

Aww phez so excited for you! You will have a perfect little family soon with one of each. I bet you're so happy. Is dexter excited?

Jack is getting furred by the day with his funny little expressions. Love him so so much. Midwife came today to re weigh him as he lost over 10% in his first week. He's managed to gain 6lb so he's now 7lb exactly. So relieved. He's still a little jaundice but thats clearing up slowly too.

Jane how are you getting on with nursery etc? Are you getting nervous/excited? Not long. Enjoy these last weeks of sleeping through the night. How's your bump looking? I miss my bump although did manage to squeeze into my size 10 jeans today albeit with a massive muffin top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->