Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Forgot to say I love your new pic bobster! Adorable!

And I think joely is super cute phez. I haven't really heard it before, i think it's very nice.

Thanks for updating Jane. Sounds like you're both doing really well! Keep going with the pump. Mines been a life saver as we give jack bottles when I need a rest. would really recommend the medela swing electric pump if you want one for home. It's pricey but cheapest place I've seen it is john Lewis at £ 100. I bet he looks such a tiny little tidger! Remember its normal for them to lose weight in first week so don't panic he will put it back on as your milk comes in. They scared me because jack lost over 10% but it took forever for milk to come and for us both to learn how to latch properly. You're doing so well. Keep going. He will be out and you will be in normality in no time. Hope you are managing to rest.

Thank u mlm about picture. How are you getting on with buying things and nursery etc?

Pram ok but basket difficult to access when carrycot on which is a pain. Fine when car seat on. Also its difficult going shopping and holding a basket with a pram. I don't know if there's something im missing on how others manage this...

Nursery is painted and furniture gets delivered tomorrow! Then I get to decorate/accessorize yay! Still have to do my silver polka dot decals on the wall... Hoping it won't be too big of a pain because I want them all even and will have to measure precisely. We will see.

Sounds good mlm. What colour have you gone for? You'll have to take a picture when its done! I didn't get my arty bits done as planned to do them the week before he was due but Jack had other plans! Sounds like your nursery is going to be much more organised than mine.

Jane did you manage to get nursery furniture and things? Have you got moses basket for little one? Hope you are both doing well. And Dad too. Its tough for men as they often feel helpless. Dan went off to be sick during the labour as it all got too much for him haha. How was your OH during your labour?

I remember that day MLM. It's really going to start flying by now!

I remember it too and it really does fly by now. 3 down two to go. Can't wait to hear the introductions of your little ladies!

I remember it too and it really does fly by now. 3 down two to go. Can't wait to hear the introductions of your little ladies!
Aw check out little Jack! I can't wait for our little girl to come either! 4 months yet, but nearly 22 weeks, can't believe it.
Bump is getting ridiculous but baby measured normally thank goodness, just my constant eating! Luckily my stomach has started becoming rather uncomfortable if I eat a lot so portion size is coming down!
Generally feeling OK, just tight across the abdomen. And they measured my cyst at 20 weeks, it's now a whopping 9x8cm. That makes me a bit nervous (if it twists can cause extreme pain apparently). Just have to sit it out unless it does become bothersome and hope it behaves itself.
How is our Jane doing I wonder? Fabulously I'm sure...

I forgot you had that cyst issue phez. Hope it doesn't bother you or cause pain.

Hope you and the family are well Jane. Is Greg about ready to come home yet?

Hey ladies, haven't had chance to catch up with all the posts but wanted to let you know that we brought Greg home last night :happydance:
Will post properly once we are a bit more organised :flower:

Hey ladies, haven't had chance to catch up with all the posts but wanted to let you know that we brought Greg home last night :happydance:

I'm so happy to read this update!!! Welcome home Greg!

YEY!!! Beyond elated for all 3 of you. What a fantastic feeling that must be!

https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/AMBMB/Amber-Maternity-Dress-(Midnight-Blue).html

So excited, bought this dress on ebay for half the price for my brother's wedding when I'll be 38 weeks! Arrived today and looks fab, hope it's stretchy enough! The seller wore it at 35 weeks with a big bump and said there was room to spare so hopefully will be OK.
How is everyone? Can't wait to see a pic either Jane!

looks lovely! I hope the wedding is close by. 38 weeks! Lol

Very pretty dress! I hope your little one waits til after the wedding to make her entrance!

ugh. I have a terrible cold and worried Finn is getting it too. he sounds so congested when I'm nursing him. so far he's acting like he's feeling ok, and I've been using saline and the bulb syringe in his nose, a humidifier in his room and vapor rub. praying my sweet boy doesn't get sick.

Aww poor Finn. Sounds like you're doing everything you can to prevent it. Jack's a bit bunged up too so got a dehumidifier and propped his Moses basket up at one end. It's awful when they're all snuffly isn't it! Lovely dress phez!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->