Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Hopefully not long now Mrs Phez...did you say you had a sweep booked?

Hehe, I'm laughing at our boys hair styles!

Here is the Gregmeister in his bumble bee outfit lol

Cute boy!!!
Nothing here, had to go to the loo 4 times yesterday morning but nothing happened afterwards. No plug or show. Then last night me and DH had a humdinger with me saying he makes me feel like a failure (he does), him saying well prove me wrong then and me saying screw you I don't need you with me at the hospital if you're gonna be that supportive. Brilliant. Had very little sleep and feel like a wreck and very teary. Want to call my Mum and Dad and ask them to come and help but I don't want them to see we've had a row. Not a good day for the baby to come. Taking Dexter to playgroup to take my mind off things. Sorry for ranting 8-(

oh mrs phez, you know what, when that first contraction comes or waters break it's not going to matter what has been said, he will be there with bells on I am sure.

Hugs phez. I'm sure Jane is right and once labour starts he will be there and all arguments will be forgotten. It's a stressful time pregnancy. You know life is about to change. And you have both done this before so its different I'm sure when you know what's about to happen. With the first you don't have a clue what to expect so I bet it's a different feeling.

Jane Greg is the most scrumptious baby! He's just gorgeous you must be so proud! Is that the bee outfit your sister bought him?

Oh yes just seen the end of your post. I remember you talking about that outfit when you were pregnant!

Good I love babies. Think this was my calling! Just watched an episode of call the midwife and one of one born every minute back to back. Think I might train to do midwifery some point. Love those gorgeous squishy babies! Every time I look at Jack I Can't believe he's mine! He was my shadow line bfp! Argh emotional ...

yes it is bobster, you have a good memory.

How many years extra training would it be for midwifery? I couldn't do it, wouldn't want that responsibility!

I too look at Greg and can't believe we made him and I look back at my photos of the faint bfp on an internet cheapie test.

Your boys are adorable. DH would love a boy for lo #2, but I'm convinced we will have girls. I'm so crazy, already thinking about the next one, lol! I know what you mean about being amazed that the first bfp turned in to our beautiful babies. We really are so lucky.

Sorry you and hubby are fighting Phez : ( Hope he starts being more sensitive towards you given your extremely pregnant state. I also think you both will probably not be thinking of your argument when it is baby time though.

Norah got her first expressed bottle last night from DH- she took 2oz, but then nursed for 10 min after. I'm thrilled she took the bottle though, woo! And I'm so excited I was able to pump 5oz while DH was feeding her. Little successes get me so excited now!

Wow that's great mom good for you! I think giving them bottle early is a good idea to get them used to it and give you break! I hated bf but now strangely miss it in a way. Enjoy that close bonding time.

I look back at my test pics too. Feel like a crazy obsessed loon sometimes but love thinking back to how Jack started. I love seeing 2 lines. It's a huge responsibility Jane you're right. It would be 18 months to add it on. Can't afford to yet and can't feasibly do nights etc. Maybe when babies are school age though.

Phez, I'm so sorry, I hate feeling that way. We had a few knockouts right before Finn was born. I honestly have no idea what they were about and they were forgotten. Hope your playdate cheers you up. *hugs*

MLM, you are so brave thinking about this again! I am just now feeling ready and it's been 7 months!

Love the bee. He is soooo cute.

I should add that we decided we aren't going to start trying again til Norah turns 1... So my thoughts aren't about trying any time soon!

Bobster I think that is so cool that you could do that. After having a baby, I have so much more respect for the nurses/doctors/midwives!

Feeling brighter today. DH hasn't apologised and neither have I but he has offered to do the food shop which I hate doing at the moment being so huge so it's a step. Was in bed before 9pm and was there till 7am, with a few insomniac moments thrown in but generally sleeping as had very little sleep the night before. Was desperate that baby didn't come as I wouldn't have had the energy. And it's a beautiful day here...plenty of reasons to be cheerful. Thanks for support, these last days are pretty hard going.....

Thank you mlm! So today I am 5 days overdue, it's all very familiar! Thinking I will be pregnant forever more. Eating hot curry and a lot of pineapple and walking around but not a single sign of labour anytime soon. Countind down the days till the sweep on Tuesday. DH's paternity leave starts Monday (he had to book it) so just hope she comes then really. We'll see......

How long do they let you go over your due date before they will induce mrs phez? Hope the sweep does the trick if she doesn't come this weekend. Does DH have some annual leave he can tac on to the end of pat leave if needed? Guess its not so easy being a doctor to take time off.

Another beautiful day here and the weekend looks to be lovely too :happydance:

DH is mowing the lawn, love that smell :flower:

Mmm yes its so lovely to see the sun and all the lovely daffodils.

Phez poor you! Hope she comes soon. That's rubbish that dh had to book his leave. What kind of Dr is he? Have you tried sex? I know its probably the last thing on your mind but you never know! Or raspberry leaf tea?

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. DH has clinics booked for him so they need cancelling, he's a paediatric eye surgeon but also does casualty and adults as well. Yeah its a pain and we should have booked it for a week later really but thought second might come sooner.
Called mw today to see if she could book me for induction 10 days beyond due date (next Weds) but wouldn't do it before I'm checked and sweeped on Tuesday. Ideally would be 14 days from their perspective but not from mine! He has booked some time off in April as well though and my parents will come and help out a bit in between I'm sure. We'll survive somehow!
I have no suggestions that labour is close, no plug loss, even the BH have faded from earlier in the week. She's still moving a bit. 2 nights ago she was the most active shes ever been, tonight a few little wriggles. :shrug: Patience needed!!!!

Phez I hope something happens soon. Glad she is having fun in there in the meantime!

Can't believe my baby is a month old today! Wow time flies. I left DH alone with her for the first time for a couple of hours so I could go to dinner with a friend. I get frustrated because he acts like it's so hard and he's so tired, when I feel like I do almost everything baby related. Annoying.

Can't believe my baby is a month old today! Wow time flies. I left DH alone with her for the first time for a couple of hours so I could go to dinner with a friend. I get frustrated because he acts like it's so hard and he's so tired, when I feel like I do almost everything baby related. Annoying.

A month, oh my gosh!!! I have been having same issues with DH, he complains every day of some minor ailment. And I'm like, um hello????? The human race would die out if men were responsible for having babies that's for sure! We also have the working/not working thing. As I'm not employed I therefore have an easy life. Working 12 hour days with zero recognition or salary, yeah, really easy!!! OK that's better hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->