Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

MLM congratulations on your prune today!

The weather is so beautiful :flower:

Hey bobster, the bump has got a little bigger from the 18 week pic I posted last week and the movement I was feeling has been getting stronger :thumbup:

Have you seen the shop JoJo maman bebe? They have a good sale on so I just ordered online a summer maternity dress and a couple of tops- they're clothing is really nice quality and I like the fit plus it's free delivery.

My sister has her 30th birthday party next month and the theme is dress to kill so will have to take a look online for something fancy but not too pricey.

Will you ask your work doctor to do your scan again soon? Looking forward to mine in a few days time :happydance:

Woo! I'm a prune! Doppler worked today (thank god, otherwise I prob would have freaked out). Also had DH take a pic of my "bump" aka bloat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on the prune Mlm and loving the little bump :thumbup:

Aww loving your pic mlm. Great idea with the sign too. It'll be useful when you look back at comparison pictures as mine have all got jumbled a bit now.

Jane I looked at that website, they have loads of nice clothes so its good to know about. Saw a nice pink flowery one which I might get. I have a wedding to go to in October (12th) not sure what to wear- probably a tent by then!

Yay i'm realllyyyy excited for you having your scan! Can't wait to see a new pic. What time is your scan? I don't know if i'll ask for another scan.. I feel bad doing it without my other half there and last time I worried I'd see the gender and we wouldn't be together. Its a bit of a risk isn't it and I'd feel awful finding out without him.

A girl at work has just announced she's pregnant and she's only 8 weeks! Crazy. So glad i'm pregnant as last year when the other lady announced hers I got so down about it. Feel so lucky and blessed to be where I am right now.

Looked at more prams, I think I've narrowed it down between the m&p sola, urbo or moove. We're taking his mum next weekend so will go see them all. So exciting isn't it!

so lovely to read how well you ladies are all progressing and having fun preparing! I should be doing more of that but man am I tired. everything is ready enough for him to show up, so I can always worry about it after if I need to. have a great rest of the weekend!

so lovely to read how well you ladies are all progressing and having fun preparing! I should be doing more of that but man am I tired. everything is ready enough for him to show up, so I can always worry about it after if I need to. have a great rest of the weekend!

It's thumb twiddling time. Hope he hurries up for you!

I'm a sweet pea, liking that!
Spent the weekend at my in laws to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. Sadly I got a call earlier in the morning from my Dad who told me my Grandma had passed away (was expected). Had to contain my emotions throughout the day. And everyone was asking about no. 2 especially my sis-in-law, grrrr. She's childless so has no idea the drama involved (she also doesn't know our history). My mum-in-law said I was pregnant with no. 2 (she went to a clairvoyant). Lucky guess!
Pregnancy seems to be OK, not really thought so much about it tbh.
Don't you hate it when you know you must have taken your vitamins but cant remember the physical action of doing it?!

Phez thats's so weird about you mother in law seeing the clairvoyant! How strange...

So I take it you havent told your hubby's family then? Have you told anyone yet or will you keep it quiet until after 12 weeks?

Yay congratulations on your sweetpea!

There's been a few times I've been sure i've taken my vits but can't remember doing it so I've not taken them until the following evevning. I'm on pregnacare, omega 3 and baby aspirin still so don't want to risk it and take a double dose.

Mackjess I hope he comes for you soon too. Is it uncomfortable sleeping and getting comfortable? How long did you take your baby aspirin for? I've not told anyone I'm on it as I don't want to stop. Feel it might jinx the pregnancy if I do and read its safe. Just wondering when I need to stop...

Jane is the 20 week scan on friday? If so what time? So excited for you!

Sorry to hear about your grandma mrs phez. Congrats on the sweet pea.

Your work colleague is brave announcing at 8 weeks bobster. Hope it works out for her. What is your due date? Hope you make the wedding!

Scan is at 11.20 am on Friday 12th. 4 more sleeps :happydance:

And another royal baby on the way! Kate middletons baby is due this Saturday. Mackjess, maybe Finn and the new prince/princess will share a birthday :winkwink:

4 more sleeps til you find out baby's gender too Jane? I'm excited for you!

Yes sorry to hear about your loss Phez. Hope you and family are ok. When's the funeral?

100 days wow! Its gone crazy quick! I will really miss feeling the kicks and movements. Its funny my tummy is all lopsided tonight as baby seems squished on the right hand side so its higher than the left lol

Will be thinking of you on friday at 11:20. I still think girl.

That would be so cool if Finn arrived at the same time as the royal baby.

Oh how far we've all come from moaning about Kate's pregnancy and feeling bitterly jealous when we all thought we were never going to conceive! :) :) :)

How's your symptoms/sickness mlm and phez?

How's your symptoms/sickness mlm and phez?

This evening I have felt a bit nausea but I think that could be to do with Grandma perhaps and all the :cry:. Couldn't eat my dinner, very thirsty though. Lots of burps!
Dexter had a much welcomed 2 hr nap this afternoon, so I did too. Still shattered so I'm going to bed now. Cramping seems a bit less at the moment.

The funeral is next Monday up in Stockport.

Sorry Phez. It will be good to see more of the family next week, but it's sad under these circumstances.

Jane I am super excited about your scan!

I have an hour long Chinese foot massage/reflexology appt on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited. They say reflexology can help you go into labor, but regardless I am looking forward to the massage. I have been getting pedicures cause my feet hurt so bad, but the massage part of that is maybe 5-10 minutes? I can't wait!

Ooh sounds bliss Mack. I get OH to rub my feet but never had a professional massage. Bet its lovely. Will be interesting to see if the reflexology triggers labour for you!

I still have reflexology every other week and love it. Around the ankles corresponds to the reproductive parts, which she concentrated on when I was trying to get my bfp but now she avoids that area so not to bring on contractions!
My lady does 45 mins reflexology and 15 mins massage- bliss.
Hope it helps, I really believe it works. Either way, it will be relaxing.

Bobster, your comment about Kate middleton and our bitterness is so true!

dh doesn't like feet so he will only rub them if I have socks on. feels good, but the socks make his fingers go numb do they are very short. my feet have been driving me nuts with soreness, swelling and circulation issues so I can't wait! it starts off with an herbal soak. ahh...

I think princess Kate is having a girl too. what do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->