Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Yes I think girl too! Is she due this week? Her bumps so neat and small!

Oooo interesting why do you think boy phez?

Jane how's your skin? Mines awful. Breaking out where I never used to. Still doing salt water washing and witch hazel. Trying not to pick but its so hard!

Kate does look amazing. I'm excited to see what they name the baby. I'm guessing its a girl.

Bobster and Jane, I will predict girls for you both following your breakouts!

Oh I'm adamant I'm having a boy. I read somewhere that the increased tesosterone from little boys cab cause increased breakouts but have also read the old wives tale. Truth be told I've always had rubbish skin and used to take vitamins to keep it under control but had to stop as they aren't safe in pregnancy.

What was your skin like with dexter? Kate certainly is more glowy than greasy. She dresses so well too. Wish I had her wardrobe although nothing would fit lol

My skin has calmed down a bit and not too bad, have a few spots but I always did as my skin is on the greasy side. The hot weather doesn't help with that either.

Bobster, what bump cream are you using? I've been using the palmers coco butter one but I've not religiously been using it....ooopps. I need to get in to a better habbit with it.

I think whatever name the royals choose, it will have to be traditional to some extent. I'm sure whatever they choose will be the top boy or girls name for the next year. The speculation was Alexandra for a girl. I hope they don't choose Sophie as we'll have to change our choice :nope:

Mlm, I know it's early but have you been thinking of names? How are the people at your work now, hope not too bitchy still?

Mackjess, did you finish work now? Can't remember when your last day was.

You're still the eggplant bobster, they need to get new fruit and veg!

Does that put you in the third tri now?

Oooh I don't know when the third tri is? I thought it was 27 weeks but i'll google it and see

Hmm seems to be a bit of confusion about when 3rd trimester is but I worked it out to start at 26.6 weeks so I will class it as 27 to be sure. Woop can't believe I've made it this far. Never thought it would happen!

Woken up with some aches and pains today. Baby was moving a lot yesterday so I think its ok but I hate the mild crampy pains and backache. Reminds me a bit of when you know af is due soon. I'm off today though so will rest I think.

Jane its strange because our no.1 girls name was Sophie for a long time. I still love that name now but we want sue as our middle name (both of our mothers names) so Lily went better with that. I'm excited to see what they call the baby too. I'm sure their name will go to number one in the name charts. Fingers crossed they don't pinch your name hehe.

Phez did you find out when you had dexter? I think i've asked you before so sorry if I've just forgotten.

Hmm seems to be a bit of confusion about when 3rd trimester is but I worked it out to start at 26.6 weeks so I will class it as 27 to be sure. Woop can't believe I've made it this far. Never thought it would happen!

Woken up with some aches and pains today. Baby was moving a lot yesterday so I think its ok but I hate the mild crampy pains and backache. Reminds me a bit of when you know af is due soon. I'm off today though so will rest I think.

Jane its strange because our no.1 girls name was Sophie for a long time. I still love that name now but we want sue as our middle name (both of our mothers names) so Lily went better with that. I'm excited to see what they call the baby too. I'm sure their name will go to number one in the name charts. Fingers crossed they don't pinch your name hehe.

Phez did you find out when you had dexter? I think i've asked you before so sorry if I've just forgotten.

Yes we found out. No regrets there.
Woke up with some extra special cramping and lower back ache. Feeling sensible and know it's perfectly normal. There's always a little sense of fear though.
Nearly 3rd tri Bobster, I can't believe it either!

MrsPhez cramping is so worrying isn't it. I have had it on/off throughout. I actually worked out that it came more when I would have been due af in the early months. if you keep a diary of your cramping perhaps yours will be cyclical too?

Have you convinced hubby about the scan or is it a no-go? The girl at work had one on monday as her cycles are long so they thought she was further along then she is (despite her telling them about her 40 day cycles duh) anyway she gets another on at 12 weeks for the downs screening as of course it was too early at 9 weeks. If you want a free extra scan you could always tell a porky about your dates?

I am considering exaggerating the truth ( terrible cramps) or saying I have pain on one side (ectopic) but I do feel guilty. I remember epu saying to get in touch if I had another pregnancy so I might just take the honest route and say I'm very worried after the last mc. It might work. MW app in 2 weeks at 8.5 weeks so I may mention it then. :shrug: DH say no, it's a waste of money and what's the point?!

If I have a girl, the name I like now is Norah. For a boy I'm liking Sam (Samuel), but DH isn't sold on the boys name yet.

It is so awesome to see how much everyone is progressing in their pregnancies. Almost can't believe this is the same group of ladies I first started chatting with back in October : ). Go us!

Bobster did you ask about baby asprin awhile back? I took mine til I was thru the first trimester. For some reason I thought of someone posting about that when I was brushing my teeth this AM!

Haha thanks Mackjess. Did they advise you to stop taking after the first tri? I'm still taking it now, hope I aren't doing any harm. Might stop it now. Just feel a bit anxious about stopping it for some reason. Might wait until 28 weeks actually and have 2 more weeks on it. Then the baby has a higher chance of survival if born.

Mlm I know its like a completely new group. We've come so far haven't we. We're all so lucky to get our bfp's. It didn't come easily but we got there in the end.

I've seen a new pram today, can I have your opinions ladies
https://www.babys-mart.co.uk/prams_...ystems/baby_prams/Silver_Cross_Wayfarer_Black

They did, but not because it caused harm. If I did have a clotting issue, she said that is more of a problem when baby is little but as it gets bigger you don't need the aspirin and the placenta takes over more stuff at that time, too. I'd ask the midwife cause I know you are supposed to stop taking it for other reasons somewhere during 30+ weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->