Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

So nothing has happened today so it's off to the hospital for 10am. Had a 2 hr nap this afternoon as not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight. Bit nervous. DH was working at hospital today and went to meet the midwives to get the lowdown as the labour ward is above eye unit! Can have epidural once in established labour but as it's second baby, may not be time. Wish me luck! There is Wi-Fi at hospital so will try and update when I can! Nearly a full house ladies, can't believe it.

Best wishes for today Mrs phez, will be thinking of you.
A little sister for Dexter will be here shortly, so exciting.x

Good luck! Will be thinking of you and hoping for an easy delivery : )

Wish I could give you more exciting but afraid not. Had pessary 6hrs ago and nothing happening. Got to wait now till tomorrow morning to Check cervix. Not happy as have to stay in hospital. Luckily dh got me a private room so could be worse. Can't believe this is happening with baby no. 2

Oh phez, what a shitter for you! You never know things could happen for you overnight. Glad you have a private room. Will they put a drip up or just a pessary for now? Not long. Try to relax, watch tv, read, eat, think of more names hehe.. stay positive she will be here soon. She doesn't want leave does she! Baby phez needs evicting from Mummy phew!

Thinking of you today mrsphez! Hope you are ok and baby makes a swift arrival.

She did Jane! Baby phez arrived at 10.14am after heart rate concerns, breaking of waters, epidural and syntocini drip. 15 mins of pushing was no trouble. Weighed 8lb 9oz and is suckling well. We did it ladies :cloud9::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Still nameless too!too tired to confirm our choice today, hopefully tomorrow and pic tomorrow too

Huge congratulations mrs phez on the birth of your st Patrick's wee girl.
Your family is complete :flower:
What does dexter make of his little sister?
:happydance:

Wow phew massive CONGRATULATIONS! wow you did so well! Can't wait to hear name choice and see a pic. Get some rest. The end of our journeys! New chapters for all of us now :) xxx

Yay! I accidentally unsubscribed and missed your news. Glad you and baby are doing well!

Thought you'd gone quiet Mack lol! How are you and gorgeous Finn doing?

Mlm how's everything with Norah? Is feeding/expressing going ok?

Jane did you ask the hv about Greg's eye?

Phez hope you've managed to get some rest. Are you still in hospital or home now?

So over a year and lots of ttc ordeals later we have 5 beautiful and healthy babies. We are so lucky! Think we will have to shift from this thread though as we're not preggers anymore.. unless mack has no.2 soon hehe

I think I'm ov'ing now so hopefully af will come in 2 weeks. Telltale tummy twinge and copious ewcm. Feels weird having fertile signs and trying to avoid bd'ing. Used to have to trick OH into bed lol!

Bobster are you getting ready for your move at the end of the week?
How things have changed bobster, no peeing on ovulation sticks!

Rang the HV about the eye squint (his left eye goes inwards towards his nose when looking straight ahead) and they won't refer us until he is a corrected age of 6 months. I mentioned it to Mum in law and said she had noticed it too....annoyed me that she never said anything to me.

Greg did a very messy poo while we were out today and it had leaked everywhere on his clothes and all up his back and I ran out of wipes! Then some old guy was banging on the door to hurry up (was changing him in disabled toilet), was just so stressful and now glad to be home.

I need some chocolate today!

Going to the weaning talk tomorrow, although he is not able to sit up unaided yet he is starting to reach out for my food....hmmm will see what HV recommends.

How is the weaning going bobster?

What have you named your little girl Mrs Phez?

Drum roll please......Robyn Elise! Pic to follow when I can. Sorry it's late, she is attached 24/7, ouchy with added after pains as well! Determined to persevere, signs of milk already so def worth it. Sleep is a distant memory but couldn't be happier :cloud9:

Haha love the name phez! You are funny! Don't remember either of those names coming up before lol! I guess sometimes you just have to see what baby looks like. Sounds like you are doing well with bf if your milk is coming already. Do you think you may find it easier as its your second time?

Jane I'm trying to give him some food every day but he only has a taste or two and then refuses to open his mouth anymore! Don't know if I should leave it really as he's not sitting independently yet either but just felt I wanted to get him used to it slowly so its not such a shock at 6 months. Have you tried him with anything yet? Sounds like a nightmare Poo situation! Typical time to run out of wipes too! I had a similar experience but luckily had wipes. U had ppl trying the door. In the end I opened it and told them I would be a while so to find another toilet! Makes you feel so pressured doesn't it. Did you use toilet paper to clean him up?

Hope you find the weaning talk useful. Let me know how it goes. Sounds like he'll be not far off. Is he sitting with support? Have you got a highchair?

Start moving Friday. Started packing and we're living in a tip as there's just no where to put anything! Can't wait to move although I'm sad to leave here. It's been a nice 3 years here.

Someone was talking about baby led weaning at the mum and baby group I go to. It sounds quite good as you just give them finger foods to eat and mush up whatever you eat. The only thing that put me off is that we don't tend to eat 3 meals a day we just tend to nibble and then have a tea but its usually after we put him to bed. Just don't know if it would work but they didn't really mention it at the weaning talk either so don't know enough about it.

Mack how did you wean Finn? When did you start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->