Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

omg!!!! I just got goose bumps reading this!!!!!! huge congratulations s!!!!! How bloody exciting!!!! Yay more fruits!!! I want to ttc now!!!!!

And do to worry, I'm sure the excitement will come! Hope it's as easy for the rest of us! Really makes me want to ttc! Baby fever! Your babes will grow up together! Will be so lovely for them! Ah so happy!

Mack glad Finn is ok too :) I know that feeling of being disappointed but not ready at the same time.

Thanks bobster...
I just saw an article entitled 'pregnancy is contagious'...let's see your BFPs ladies HEHE!
Backache and mild cramps tonight :wacko:

I think I may be losing the pregnancy. I did a test today, same brand and everything as the ones I've used since I got my BFP on Sunday and the test came back super faint. It wasn't FMU but I hadn't been for a wee for a good 5 hours. Last time I tested was Monday and the test result was strong.

I've not had any crazy bleeding or cramps since that little bit I had a couple of days ago. I will do one in the morning and see. I'm now 5 days late for af....maybe it was the hook affect? But I thought that only happend later on in pregnancy?

I'm confused and disappointed at what could of been. My nipples are no longer sore. Just waiting for the bleeding to start now.

Sorry I'm rambling. Not sure what to think, how can the hormone leave my body so quick when I've not had tonnes of bleeding. I'm not convinced I'm pregnant anymore but I'm not convinced I've completely lost it either.

We are on holiday and have Greg to think about so I can't go and get an emergency scan or see the GP. Just have to wait it out :coffee:

Hang in there. I think and hope you are still pregnant. Maybe the test was from a different batch or was older or materials slightly different. Do you have another one to try with FMU or are you going to wait since you are on holiday? I hope you are having a good time despite the worry.

If the bleeding doesn't start tonight I will test with FMU. Would just like to know either way. Me and DH are feeling a bit disappointed, we had started coming round to the idea of another kid so soon. We are still having a good time thanks mackjess but it's lurking in the back of my mind.

Greg properly said his first word tonight, rather than just rambling off dada and momma at anything, he actually looked at me and said momma like he was asking for me, was very cute and just what I needed today.

Will let you know in the morning how the test goes!

Oh jane. Fingers crossed for you. I remember the worry I. Those early days and testing like mad. Did you use a different test brand? I ask because I tested with loads of different brands and the results were all quite different in line a strength. It's encouraging that you've stopped bleeding though. And cramps are so normal. I remember on 14dpo with jack feeling just like af was around the corner. Chin up xx

I tested this morning with FMU and we are back to a strong positive! :happydance: No bleeding or cramps and boobs a little sore. It's quite a relief!
Guess my urine was too dilute for yesterday's test or something...anyway no more testing for me now, enough to drive you insane!

I think it's made me realise how much I do want this baby.

Thanks for all your support as always ladies :hugs:

What have you and oh got planned for jacks birthday bobster? Not long to go. We're having a cake in the shape of number 1 done but otherwise is a small affair.

We've chosen a nursery for Greg, he will start one day a week and starts the settling in days next week, can't afford anymore with me not working. The plan was for me to start job hunting and increase the days when we need but now with this news it feels a bit unethical to apply for jobs knowing I won't be there long unless they are specifically looking for a 6 months contractor or something.....I'm bracing myself for getting the cold and coughs from nursery like jack has given you bobster.

How is Norah Mlm? Not long until you start trying again. Anymore teething coming through. Does she have a good appetite for solids?
How is Finn since his procedure mackjess? How is your diet going? I managed 14 lbs before I just got this news...better than nothing I guess.

Such a relief! Yes really food idea to stop testing now. I asked dan if we could start ttc now (feeling broody at the moment) and he said not until next august! Seems like ages away but hopefully it will go fast. I know we're not ready yet so I'm ok with that. So exciting! Hope it happens quickly like you jane.

For jacks 1st bday I've ordered a Lego cake with his name and no.1 on and it will be a similar thing in that we have close family and a few friends over. Not many of out friends have babies so will be mainly adults drinking wine and eating nibbles haha!

Do you feel similar to when you were early pregnant with Greg this time jane or can you not remember? I wonder if my next pregnancy will be the same as with jack.

Mlm are you still set to ttc in November? I'm going to be last! I wish we could afford to have another one earlier. I really worry about there being a big age gap. Particularly if it's not easy again... I'm worrying already haha! Oh god...

Jane great news about nursery! He may get a few bugs but hopefully not as many as jack got. He now has a vomiting bug! Had to leave early yesterday to pick him up from nursery.. Hope Greg enjoys his induction days. It's so hard at first but they get used to it quickly. Will give you some days to rest too. There are loads of temporary contracts about so you never know. You don't want to be feeling sick in a new job though!

August will be here before you know it bobster and you might have an accident before then!

I think it's mostly the same as when pregnant with Greg, not so bad nausea yet and a bit of tugging and cramps...I only had a diary that went up to 8 weeks with Greg and it seems so long ago that pregnancy now. Most of my pregnancy clothes were summer stuff, will mostly need winter clothes I think or some cardigans to use with the summer stuff...I prefer autumn/winter clothes anyway.

Did you lose all your baby weight bobster? Wish I had lost more before this accident.

Such good news Jane! I know you were worried whether or not you were ready, but it sounds like that little scare made you realize your excitement! Glad everything is good.

So nice that you two are planning birthday parties, I can't wait til I get to do that!

Norah is doing well, although got sick again this week. Welcome to cold and flu season I guess. Ugh. Still just 2 teeth for her. No crawling or pulling herself up yet. I really wish I could spend more time at home with her, I'm having one of those weeks where I'm feeling sad about working full time. DH is so against me staying home for financial reasons though.

I am officially an aunt now! My niece and nephew were born yesterday at 33 weeks. Everyone is healthy, yay!

I can't wait to start ttc now!! Soon. I really should try to lose my last few lbs of baby weight before, but I'm so not motivated.

Woop how fantastic! I agree lovely names too. Love traditional names. James was in my top boys names. How lovely to have one of each too :) Not long until November now mlm.

Reading this thread is going to make me more broody for fruits of my own I just know it! When you've had your bubbas I'll be starting the ttc stage! I hope you're right Jane and August comes around quickly but at the same time don't want to wish the time away as loving Jack at the age he is now and time just seems to go too fast sometimes.

MLM what will you do work wise when no.2 is here? Full time must be a struggle. I find it hard and miss Jack so much only doing 26.5 hours so can only imagine :( Hope norah gets well quickly.

Jane I need to lose half a stone to get back to my comfortable weight as I was slightly heavier than I should be before I got pregnant. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight now but still need to lose half a stone.

Don't worry about your weight - you can concentrate on that after no.2 is here. Do you plan to breast feed? Thats meant to help but I'm not sure it helped me as I just saw it as an excuse to eat more lol. Have you made your booking appointment yet? Crikey it does seem like ages ago that we did all that but its really not that long ago really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->