Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Loving that you've changed your status Jane! Very exciting :) :)

We weren't going to TTC until summer 2015 either bobster and look what's happened. I'm trying not to dwell on the pregnancy and thoughts of miscarriage too much, Greg is my number one focus and don't want him to feel I neglected him. Thankfully any symptoms are really mild at the moment, which in some ways are worrying but when I look back at my diary for Greg they didn't really ramp up until 8 weeks or so.

I'm waiting for my booking appointment letter in the post now bobster :coffee: I almost won't believe this pregnancy is real until I have a scan...12 weeks seems ages away.

Yes hoping to breastfeed/combination feed for much longer this time, we'll see....I definitely won't be beating myself up about it like I did last time!

Greg has conjunctivitis...his eye is all sticky and puffy, we did a lot of swimming on holiday last week so I wonder if that was part of it. Doc wouldn't give drops though, said would clear on its own.

Have you been house hunting bobster? DH wants us to move but we've agreed to make do and wait until after the baby.

DH said we can pay for a private early scan for reassurance if I want :happydance: Will give it a another week or two to book an appointment.

Awe you are a sweet pea! Yes, waiting a few weeks sounds like a good idea. My OB wouldn't do early scans at 6/7 weeks like a lot in my area do because it can cause a lot of unneeded stress if you are off a few days on OV date, and things were fine at a scan 2 weeks later.

So exciting you get to see your little blip soon. That is still my favorite scan of Finn. I may have to dig it out and go look at it!!

Last night I was admitted to hospital in total agony and a little spotting. A scan showed a pregnancy of unknown location- no sac or anything in my womb so they are thinking it's ectopic. The pain has gone so they discharged me but I have to go back Saturday for a repeat blood HCG and depending of whether it's going up or down should indicate whether it's ectopic or if a miscarriage will happen. Doc said my progesterone is high and the lining thick so there is a chance it's not miscarried yet and dates wrong but we only had unprotected sex once that month so I'm confused. To be honest even if I only really 4-5 weeks I would of expected to see a empty sac but there was absolutely nothing and there is no doubt that I am pregnant.

We have mixed feelings, we are sad our sweet pea never made it- we got used to the idea but equally we are a bit relieved too. Deep down we weren't ready for another one.

Oh no Jane. I'm so sorry to read that you are going through this right now. Hopefully your dates are just off and it is too early. I'm wishing for the best for you.

Hugs jane. So sorry to read this. When are your next bloods? The waiting is awful isn't it. They queried ectopic for me too as couldn't see a sac. Hope it just wasn't seen as too early. Thinking of you xx

Just reread and saw you are having bloods Saturday. Thinking of you and hoping for the best possible outcome on Saturday. Often if it is ectopic they resolve on their own. The dr explained it to me by saying they get 'absorbed' into body almost like a normal mc. They will probably want to check your hcg to see if it's doubling or only rising a little or going down. Are you having anymore bleeding? I really hope you get answers soon Jane.

I hope that Bobster is right and it absorbs on it's own so you don't have to go through any more than you already are. I'm so sorry Jane. And I know what you mean about not being ready yet even though you would have adjusted to it. I was so scared I was prego last month and freaking out about it, then sad when AF showed up late knowing we would have figured it out. I can't imagine what you are going through. At least you know when you are ready to try you can get pregnant easier. I remember that seemed a bit of an issue with your cycles before. And we are not taking care of ourselves like we would if we were trying. I know I was great about my vitamins and diet and exercise to be healthy as I could when TTC. When you are ready and put your all into it I am sure you will be blessed. Good luck, and snuggle Greg lots since I am sure you are sad about your sweet pea.

Total side note - I just said OH GOD really loudly because I saw on my ticker that our anniversary is a week away. No idea what to do! oops.

Mack, my anni is the 8th and DH shockingly, for the first time ever, planned something in advance. Woo!

When did your boys start crawling? Norah is almost 8 months and seems to have no interest. When I put her on her tummy, she just rolls to her back pretty quick.

Greg still doesn't crawl properly mlm. Since he was about 9 months old he's been pulling himself along on his front like a soldier who's been shot in the stomach!

Waiting for blood results now :coffee:kinda nerve wracking. Honestly though I don't as feel emotionally upset as I did with the first mc before Greg.

Thanks for all your kind words ladies and happy anniversary for this week :flower:

Hope today went as well as it possibly could Jane. it's good you are handling things better this time.

happy anniversaries mack and mlm.. Hope you have a lovely time whatever you get up to. What has hubby planned for you mlm? That's really sweet. Mack could you surprise hubby with a night away somewhere or a meal?

I can't wait to have some couple time with dan. We're seldom have any date nights anymore as I feel too cheeky to ask dans parents to have him as they have him every Friday while I'm at work.

Mlm jack started crawling quite early around 8/9 months but that's quite early I think. I'm worrying about his language as he's no closer to saying any words yet! Birthday party tomorrow! Blowing up balloons as I type !

How did jacks birthday party go bobster? Can you post some pictures. I wouldn't worry about asking in laws to baby sit, I'm sure they'd love to spend time with jack. My mums been here while we go to and fro from the hospital.

48 hour HCG blood results showed a slight rise rather than a decline which indicates a possible ectopic pregnancy rather than miscarriage at the moment. The hospital have asked me to go in tomorrow for another 48 hour HCG blood test and clinical assessment. I just want it over with to be honest.

Hope Jacks birthday party goes well! I'd love to see some pictures too!

How frustrating Jane. Good luck tomorrow. I hope you are doing ok.

Sounds the same as what happened to me jane. Fingers crossed the pregnancy absorbs or is in the process of naturally miscarrying. So hard. Give Greg extra tight cuddles through this. Fingers crossed for quick answers.

Bday party lovely but I'm shattered now! Will try to get some pics up but didn't take many as was so busy hosting! Drained

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->