Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

One more (sideways) picture 😀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
I love seeing how big all of our babies are getting! Thanks for sharing!

Aweee. Such cuties! Norah is such a pretty girl. And I'm so jealous of all of Greg's hair! Such a handsome little man.

I do love seeing the babies too! great idea bobster.

I updated my ticker! haha I didn't know it stopped at one.

And seeing Finn's little photo from when he was my chunky baby is so broody. I miss him being a baby because he is all toddler now! So jealous you get to ttc soon MLM.

AF is here now so that means just 4 cycles left. UGGHHHHHHH

Love all the pictures! The babies all look so much bigger than last time we shared pics! Finn looks so different from his baby pics, he is such a handsome little toddler. And I agree Norah and Greg are beautiful, they have lovely smiles. Ah I can't wait to Ttc too. Mack I love your countdown. I've just finished af so I'm 9 cycles away. I'm sure it will fly by although it feels ages away. Can't wait for mlm to get her BFP!

OMG Norah would be so jealous of Greg's hair! Soooo adorable!

I agree with how different Finn looks from his baby pictures. Such a big boy now!

He's already had it cut 3 times and now it's due again! Wish my hair grew that fast!

Wow! Norah won't be getting a hair cut until she's 12 at this rate 😃

Somehow I missed Norah's photo in the brown heart pj's. omg what a smiley happy girl. Just warms my heart that our babies are so healthy and well!

Finn has had 1 haircut. He is seriously overdue for another, but waiting until closer to the Christmas photos. It looks a bit thicker when he gets the whispy ends cut off, but he still doesn't have a lot of hair!

We're taking jack for his first hair cut this weekend. His is also fine and whispy. I hope it gets thicker when he's older otherwise he'll need a comb over at 12!

Spoke to OH about ttc yesterday and we decided to start in April, so only 5 more months! Want to lose some weight and focus on work stuff in the mean time. I'm excited though and the countdown has begun!

Wow, April is pretty soon Bobster! What changed his mind?

So ttc has officially begun for me. Eeeks! Although I'm not doing anything too crazy this month besides stopping using condoms. I don't want to track my cycles or use opks or anything yet. I'm assuming there's no way it would happen the first month anyway.

It just might mlm �� stranger things have happened! Can't wait to hear news of your BFp. Bet it feels weird stopping condoms. We're using them too- they are so horrible !

How is ttc going mlm? Are you in the 2ww yet? I'm ovulating again, myst be another normal length cycle! Bet they will go long again in April when we ttc!

I think I'm ovulating today, but DH and I are both sick, so this may not be our month. I'll see if I can convince him haha

I'm so excited! I'm OV in a few days so I have to be good. It's hard when you know so much about your cycle to NTTC sometimes!

Fx mlm, but if you're not feeling good there's next month. =)

Thanks, I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen though since I'm not "trying" as hard as I have in the past 😀

So I'm not really worried, but starting to wonder why my kiddo hasn't started crawling at all yet. She also doesn't take "steps" when we hold her hands, she just likes to stand and keep her feet planted. I figured shed for sure be on the move by 9 months!

It's still early for crawling. Don't worry I think it's just important that they can weightbear. Did you get a bd in? I'm sad not to dtd around ov too as it feels almost a waste of a good normal cycle! Think I'm o'ing now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->