Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Ok... I'm such a hypocrite. I took a test last night. After the 3ish minute mark it was negative. I threw it under the sink, and for some reason looked at it this morning and saw a faint line. Now I know that after a certain time period a line can show up and it is still a negative test though. Ugh. Confusing! I will have to wait til tomorrow if I want to take another one though since today is thanksgiving.

Congrats mlm! That's fantastic! How many dpo are you?

I don't know, I'm not sure when I actually ovulated! Haha

But based on lmp, I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. Hoping it sticks!

OMG Massive congratulations Mlm. So chuffed for you. Bet you didn't think it would happen so quickly, what a lovely thanksgiving present! :happydance:

Fingers crossed it sticks. Take each day as it comes.
What did DH say, was he shocked?

DH doesn't know yet, I'm telling him after work today.

I really hope he's happy. I kind of convinced him to ttc earlier than he wanted cause i thought it would take a few months... Looks like I was very wrong.

I just realized that assuming this one is sticky, I will have kids only 18 months apart. I must be crazy!

Haha! Goes to show when the pressure is off it happens so much easier! Like Jane says, take it as it comes. Fingers crossed for a sticky one for you. How did hubby react? Can't wait to see the fruit lol!

Awwwe I'm so excited for you. When will you go to the docs!

I just realized that assuming this one is sticky, I will have kids only 18 months apart. I must be crazy!

A few people I spoke to when I was worried that I wouldn't cope with 2 under two said that in some ways it was easier having them close in age.

It's a lovely blessing though and I apologise because I feel kinda envious of your news.

How are your symptoms? I can't remember if you had bad symptoms with Norah?

Yes! So glad af has come for you Jane and that you are getting back to normal. I'll admit to feeling a little guilty posting my news considering your situation... And since I'm only 4 weeks we never know the outcome, which is terrifying. I appreciate your kind words and support : )

I'm feeling a little nauseous. I did have a decent amount of ms with Norah, so am expecting that again. I think it really kicked in around 6-7 weeks with her.

My first appt is 12/15, when I'm just past 6 weeks. I will beg for an ultrasound, but i doubt I'll get one that early this time.

My af is round the corner too as I have cramps. I think it's normal to feel that emotion jane esp after your loss but even without when you are thinking about a second. When my good friend annpunced her second I felt very jealous but happy for her at the same time. I think it's easier now we all know we can get pregnant and carry a baby and our times will come to have that again. I need to stay logical as my emotions can take over my actions an I know if I got pregnant now it wouldn't be an ideal situation. Have you and hubby thought or discussed when to ttc no.2?

Jane, you got such a shitty raw deal. There is just no other way to put it. I am so sorry and hope you are ok when things to make you feel bad. I know it may be scary they removed that tube, but maybe it was narrow or bendy and may have happened on that side again. There's a reason Nature gave us two and your body is proving that by settling in to cycles again. My best friend since hs and my sister got prego with one tube or one ovary, without trying or much extra effort such as tracking cycles. I am so sure you will have another when you are ready.

Mlm! Still so excited. It's good they are close. It will be a tired blur for awhile but so much fun they are so close in age.

Bobster my cycles are making me crazy. And I'm distraught because we only have a handful left before we ttc.

Before I was prego, I had the perfect 28 day cycle for years. I quit taking bc for about 4 years before ttc, and seriously you could set a calendar to it. I started taking the mini pill while I was bf, I didn't want to never get my period and unknowingly get prego. I quit taking it in March after I was done bf so I would get my periods and cycle back to normal. The first 4 cycles were 25/26 days, I didn't think that was bad. Then I got back to my perfect 28 day cycles and was relieved the last few months. Today I had some pink spotting, but we dtd so no biggie. I full on started AF today, 5 days early. So freaked out. I don't want irregularity issues 4 months before we ttc again! I finally got cramps and stuff after, but usually I have pms symptoms and cramps a few days before af. It's just so so scary when your cycle changes when you are 37. I hope I didn't miss my window.

Mack try not to worry. The pill can really mess with your cycles for a while. It's good they have come straight back and are reasonably normal cycle lengths even if they aren't exactly on the clock. My cycles Are always usually 33-35 days but since I stopped bf they have been different every month and I've had a few normal 28 day cycles which I never had before, so maybe it's normal for them to change despite age?

I'm cd 1 today too so all 3 of us have af at the same time! It's a shame we're not all Ttc together now haha! I am starting in April! Only 4 more cycles to go woop woop!

I've calmed down a little. I am pretty sure I had strong OV signs this month, so that should be enough even if I was 5 DAYS EARLY. lol, NEVER happened to me. I'm like a human calendar. I just hope I stay regular, I don't want to start tracking cycles and days and get as obsessed as the first time we TTC.

MLM how are you feeling?

Glad you calmed down Mack. I can see why you'd worry, but those cycles don't seem too far off. I've never had completely regular cycles myself though, so I don't know what that's like.

I'm feeling fine. Little nausea and cramping here and there but that's it. Some tinglyness in my nips too. I'm at the point where I want more symptoms so I feel pregnant. Still nervous and wishing I could just be at 12 weeks so I don't worry as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->