Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Hope we've not made you feel like that mlm!
I panic too but everyone I've spoken to about this says it's easier with no.2 so I'm sure it will be. We all know how to be mums now so hopefully wont stress as much next time. We need phez back for reassurance!

Jane you are bound to think like this now it's in your mind... I am ovulating too but have even really good and avoided dtd conpletely. Did you go for it in the end? I guess you have to decide if practically it's the right time as well as emotionally? For us it's neither right now. I want to enjoy jack on his own for longer first. That broody feeling is sometimes irrational for me.

With walking at about 11 months jack took some confident steps too. It's like he forgot to hold on. Then he didn't do it again until 13 months as like Greg he was under confident. Then suddenly with a lot of praise and encouragement he was off! We now can't stop him!

I can't imagine what it will be like when Norah is running around, I'm sure it's much harder to keep up! She is crawling pretty well now as well as pulling herself to a stand and standing great while holding something. She doesn't seem interested in standing on her own or walking quite yet, so I think I've got some time left!

Awe a little bean! So excited.

And Finn has been sleeping through the night again, so I've calmed a bit on #2. Haha. MLM I am sure it will be MUCH easier adjusting to a second baby than it was a first. DH and I had such an easy, lazy life that it was a big (and awesome) disruption in our lives! haha. You are already used to always being busy, the eternal to-do list in your brain, the no more sleeping in, etc. And of course less worries since we've been around before. Excited for sweet little Norah to have a sibling.

And now it's Xmas. Even though Finn doesn't quite know what it is, I am super excited about it. I'm sure next year will be even more fun.

Are you getting a lot of presents for Finn this year? I only got a few for Norah because she really won't know what's going on, plus she will get so much from the rest of our families!

I did, but it's mostly things we needed to set up his playroom. So he may not be all that excited since it's not all toys. I got a bookshelf, books, table, easel, rug, etc. Some of it was hand me downs from my niece and nephew.

Last year I got Finn a Scout, and that was it. My sister thought I was crazy.

Yey on the scan Mlm. I bet you are excited to announce tomorrow. And there was no need to worry about Norah's crawling. It's funny how you worry and then before you know it they are doing it and you wonder what all the worry was about!

Thanks bobster, good to know jack did the same with his walking. We have been really well behaved with dtd too bobster but I am excited for what 2015 will bring...eventually.

We didn't get Greg too many bits, he always gets things constantly as he needs them and as he doesn't know for this year we are saving our pennies. He will get loads from family though!

I wanted to wish you all and your families a lovely day tomorrow.x

Merry Christmas to an awesome group of ladies! Enjoy your day with your families : )

This was my announcement to the fam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 4
Ah lovely Mlm, the Santa hat made me giggle. Hope you were showered with hugs.x
How are your symptoms?

OMG I love the Santa hat!!!

Attachments

• 1484284_10205652828424523_6809969293116846673_n.jpg
    1484284_10205652828424523_6809969293116846673_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-12-31_094422.png
    2014-12-31_094422.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 10153735_10205674488046000_921485868671530323_n.jpg
    10153735_10205674488046000_921485868671530323_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 10386398_10205664877845751_8084314356969443865_n.jpg
    10386398_10205664877845751_8084314356969443865_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Omg Finn is such a cutie!!! His face w/ Santa looks pretty similar to Norah's haha.

Haha I knew gregs reaction to santa would be the same so I didn't take him. Finn is a handsome little chap. I thought he was holding a bowling ball for a minute, how strong! But then I realised. Lovely photos.x

Happy new year all. My af has arrived to welcome in the new year with us! (But a 35 day cycle so very happy with that).

Happy new year ladies!

Jane I am due in the next couple of days too so I think our cycles are pretty similar at the moment!

Mlm lovely scan picture! Just for fun I'm guessing boy this time :)

Mack jess how cute are your pics! I love the one with Santa it's so funny! We didn't take jack either, will take him next year though.

Hope you all got spoilt for Christmas! Wonder how many bumps we'll have on this forum next Christmas! Exciting :)

I got money for Xmas from my dad and in-laws so I spent it on Finn. Then I realized I needed a new coat and spent more money. Lol. Oops.

I'm starting to really worry about ttc. I've had light bleeding, like just pink on the tissue sometimes, after my af stops. I know it's been at least 3 cycles and I read its usually nothing to worry about but you should talk to your doc if it's for 3 months. It also said antidepressants can cause it. I took wellbutrin after I quit breastfeeding, it was like that's when ppd hit me. I know it's been almost 2 months since I quit taking it every day. I'd gotten terrible at forgetting while we were all having colds and flus, and noticed it made me feel worse when I'd forget and then start it again. I am not sure if maybe I did take a few during my last cycle in November. So I'm going to start tracking the spotting this month ands next month, and if it happens again in March go see my ob. I have no idea when it happened before, early or late it before or after ov, and I'm sure the ob will ask. Ugh worries. I hate that I'm 37. Sometimes I forget. Lol

Cycles can be strange sometimes and for no sinister reason but good to keep an eye on it mackjess. When were you thinking of TTC, was it April or July?

Bobster did af come? Are you getting excited for April? I'm already excited about the thought of trying September/October time...nearer the time I want to go to my GP, I just feel like I've got double the trouble to worry about now, higher chances of another ectopic and prem baby....remind me why I want to go through all this again please! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->