Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Mlm I totally forgot to wish Norah happy first birthday!
How was the party?

Oh yes MLM, happy birthday to Norah! Please post a pic from her bday when you have time. :)

Jane I did have a few days off while he was in nursery this week, but we all had the flu over the weekend so all I got done was some normal cleaning. But I'm going to get myself an hour each day when I work from home. I stay home and DH takes him to daycare. I'm usually up before they leave but don't start working until after. If I can get online earlier I can get off work an hour earlier and have time to workout those 3 days.

Good for you bobster for getting running in too. I am itching to go! I have to wait until it's warmer than 13 degrees out!

Couldn't get in to my OB until April 8th. But I hope to make the most of that time and see if I'm feeling better by the time I go. Need to stay motivated and focus. =/

I've tried to reply 3 x now and it's jot eon king as I've had too much wine so will trout uonirtow

Thanks ladies! The party went well. Norah loves attention and cake, so it was a great day for her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
Sorry, I post on my phone so can't really edit photos which is why they are always sideways 😕

Bobster, that may be my favorite post ever on here 😀.

Ah Norah looks to have had a wonderful time bless her.

Hehe bobster you certainly did have a lot of wine :thumbup:

Lol.

Norah is a little doll! Smiling because everyone was looking at her? I can't believe I have a 19 month old now. It's so hard to see them getting bigger. =(

Well I did my first ov strip today and it had a light line. Yay. I really will feel reassured if I get a dark line in a few days. I think I'm going to start baby aspirin again too. My af is so light it's almost like spotting after the first day. Still doing good on exercise. Jane I'm impressed about the half marathon. I'm considering signing up for a 5k.

Your ov stick sounds encouraging mackjess and well done on the exercise :flower:

Eek sorry ladies, can't even remember writing that! Hardly ever drink anymore and it's affects me more now! Don't know why on earth I was attempting to type a message when I can barely do it sober on this stupid iPad lol!

Mack did you get a darker line? Not long now! I've started BA too and folic acid.

Mlm how gorgeous is Norah! She looks like she was having a lovely time. Fab cake too!

Jane any news? How's running?

I've been slack. Can't seem to find motivation to put running things on and get out there. Ttc may now as won't ovulate until then anyway. Getting excited but nervous!

Eeeek crazy that you and mack are popping the prenatal vitamins in time for #2!

Finding Greg hard work at the moment. He's really coming in to his own which is great to see him grow up and be independent but most of today just felt like a challenge to get him to do the things i need...he wouldn't let me change his nappy, get in the stroller or high chair etc...and when I say no he throws a big tantrum. Last week he bit my face and I had a huge red mark. Thankfully he's not like this everyday.
Am I the only one that finds being a mum hardwork some days? It really makes me question if I want another!

Mlm, is it tomorrow that you find out the sex? Very exciting, please let us know how you get on. I bet you'll be really shocked if they say boy!

Jane, no, it's exhausting. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't get to escape to work sometimes! 99.99999% of the time of course I miss him, but sometimes after a rough weekend I'm like OMG I am so glad tomorrow is Monday! I think he likes to test us, but luckily is soon back to his smiling sweet nature. He is so funny though when he doesn't get his way we have to hide our smiles as we correct him. It's like living with an old drunk man!

Bobster, I can barely drink a glass of wine now! And I quit buying it because the bottle goes bad before I get the 4-5 glasses out of it. Never imagined a day that would happen. And no, I forgot to keep doing the OV testing. I am going to try to remember this afternoon. It's hard we are so busy in the evenings after daycare/work.

MLM, FX for a boy for you. You really need one of each!

It's a girl!

Aww wonderful Mlm, your intuition and early scan sonographer were right!
Are you starting a new list for girls names or do you have some in mind that you liked from when pregnant with Norah?
You get to re-use all of Norah's clothes :thumbup:

Yay mlm fantastic! Assuming all went ok on the scan? Great for Norah to have a little sister and like jane says it's great you can reuse Norah's things!

Mack I don't usually drink either, we were actually drinking champagne and presecco so it must have been the bubbles!

Feeling a bit down today about the prospect of ttc again and potential problems happening. Just feeling a bit negative in general but been non stop at work with no break today so it could be why. I'm so nice to everyone at work all day and it really wears me out so all I want to do is come home and slob! Me and dan haven't spent much quality time together recently and barely ever dtd as I'm so tired I really can't find the energy. Sometimes I just do it because I'm conscious its been ages but I want to want to do it! Moan over ...

I did another OV test yesterday, and it was very very faint. Since my calendar says I'm supposed to OV Saturday I'm thinking I missed my surge? But I'm not ttc yet so I'm OK with that. I just want to try to test again today or tomorrow to make sure the LSH goes away, I know it's supposed to after you OV. Or that I don't get a late positive or anything weird since I've been spotting.

So my AF used to be 4-5 days, barely spotting or anything for one day, then a last day of moderate flow more older looking. SO SORRY FOR TMI. lol. But this last one I barely had flow for 24 hours, then for a full 7 days after it was like wiping pink. So 8 days total. not enough to spot. so weird and so annoying, and also very unfresh feeling. When you are not TTC those would be a good few days to dtd before worrying about OV coming up, but now I am always worried I'll be spotting or something and it's just not making me feel very sexy. Poor DH. And I hate condoms, but by the time I feel halfway normal again, we have to use them. I'm in the same boat Bobster and Cs do not help at all. bleh. I'll be glad in a few months when those are done! I couldn't get an appt with the OB til early April, so I may wait til May to TTC.

o my goodness mlm, you posted the same time as me so I didn't see your news above mine. How cute!!! I really do want another boy. I know boys, I'm afraid of having a girl now since I am used to a baby and toddler boy. And I don't want to have to buy all new clothes. I am sure they are going to be so adorable together, sweet sisters. :)

Eeeek, you get to think about names now! Ok i'm officially excited to TTC again.

Thanks ladies! I would have loved a boy, but to be honest I'm glad it's a girl. Like you said Mack, I'm used to a girl, a boy would totally make me nervous!

And I totally relate to you bobster about dtd. I want to want to do it, but I just don't. Even before I got pregnant I wasn't really wanting too. Hopefully I can get out of the slump soon, but I'm just so tired all the time.

I know you all talked about it before, but when did your LOs start saying words? Norah says "mama" sometimes but that's about it.

Jack has only just started saying ball. He says mama and dada but not really directed at us. He says 'ta' as thank you often and calls his dummy (which we try to only give him when he's poorly or desperate) a 'doh doh'. This is all very recent so I wouldn't worry about norah at all mlm. It's hard though not to worry isn't it when some babies seem to speak so early!

Mack did you have ewcm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->