Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Wow you look amazing mlm! You bump is so neat. And how cute is Norah! I hope she gets better soon. It's so awful when they are poorly. Plenty of fluids, cuddles and treats. What did people do before calpol was around?!

Thanks! I've definitely gained less weight so far this pregnancy due to being so busy and chasing the kiddo around! I guess that's a perk of being a second time mom, haha

Ditto what bobster said. Look at Norah admiring herself in the mirror with mummy :flower: pleased to hear she is starting to feel better.

How is jacks teething bobster? Gregs is out of control and calpol/nurofen doesn't seem to work at night, I was up 6 times with him last night :coffee:

Oh gosh jane sounds like he's having an awful time! Jacks seemed a bit better yesterday and he's gone off to nursery today. I can't quite see the top molars very well unless he's screaming so not sure if they are through yet. It's so awful for them isn't it. He's taken to biting everything, and people too! Trying to be firm and tell him off but it doesn't seem to be stopping him. It's only since he's been teething that he's started doing it. Hope he doesn't bite anyone today at nursery. Hope Greg feels better soon and you get to have a rest today. Teething seems to be never ending doesn't it!

Mlm I bet it's so different this time. Is it going really fast because you have Norah to look after? My friend has just had her second girl and she sent a really cute picture of her 2.5 year old holding her 2 week old! She looked proud as punch :) have you short listed any names yet?

Mackjess you inspired me to do an hour on my exercise bike last night and prepare a chicken salad for my lunch at work today! :) let's hope I can keep it up though ..

Well the weather is so miserable! I wish that it would stop raining. Bloody England!

Can you believe how good kate looked after her labour? It must be so awful to face the press after giving birth. And she wore heels! My feet looked like balloons during and after pregnancy. It must be nice to have so many people around to help you with stuff though.

I'm starting to wonder if there is something else going on with him too bobster :shrug: He drunk a lot of water last night.

Bobster, did I tell you Greg bit two children at nursery on separate occasions and I had to sign incident forms! I was so embarrassed. Thankfully this has calmed down a bit but he loves to pull other kids clothes and hair. He sometimes tries to bite us if he's frustrated when we've told him off! At one point I dreaded him being near other children. I was advised to ignore him and make a fuss over the kid he's done this too but how can I not tell him off in public, people expect that of a responsible mother!

I know what you mean re Kate Middleton, but she was only on the steps for like 5 mins but must have taken her an hour to get ready at least! Looks like her hair was recently dyed too. Wonder if she is breast feeding? I do hope I can this time round.

Well done on the food and bike bobster, do the bike in front of eastenders to take the pain away lol. I have started running in hot pink compression stockings for my shins- very fetching lol!

Ack! I posted something yesterday?! lol

You look amazing!

Hope you US ladies were spoilt.

What on earth is a rutabaga fruit/veg?

You feeling positive bobster?

haha, I don't know what a rutabega is either?

AF started for me Saturday. Early. Wasn't supposed to start until this Weds. Early mother's day present? boo

I have no idea what that is either!

Yes I'm positive. Pmt gone and now on another cycle! Feeling good as well as on a low sugar diet and I'm finally back to my pre ttc no.1 size! I put on a bit of weight during ttc probably because of the stress!

How's your healthy eating and diet regime going mack? Hope hubby's still co-operating!

Jane have you been running in the sun? I always wonder how people exercise when it's hot. Must be hard work.

Mlm how's it going juggling everything while hubby's away?

Bobster that is awesome! I am sure it feels lovely. I lost weight between ttc and having Finn, I think bc of stress/sadness. I was pretty upset when I weighed Friday and I was only down 2 lbs after being perfect for 2 weeks, but then AF started Saturday so I know now it must have been bloating. I always gain 5-7lbs the few days before AF I just didn't know that was it. I am really hoping to get to pre TTC by Aug. BUt if not, I'm not going to worry about it.

Jane, are you hot over there? We've had monsoons practically so I've only gone running twice, but have been VERY busy at home. I went out once during a break in the storms when the sun finally popped out for a few hours. It was so muggy I almost passed out (not really, exercise just makes me dramatic) and I got a sunburn and had to take a nap. lol. And Finn was more of a pusher and less of a biter, but that was pretty embarrassing. It seemed to phase out after 3 or so months so hopefully it will for Greg as well.

We are doing good on eating, I think. DH was travelling last week, but I made and packed up all my good food for the week on Monday last week. The weather is nice tomorrow so we are grilling out and I plan on throwing extra on there for the rest of my week. I have a few lean frozen meals for backups that I'll lunch with tomorrow.

Trying not to stress about AF suddenly being a week early. =/ I just started eating right, exercising, taking all my vitamins and my baby asprin regularly for the first time at the beginning of this cycle. And started going to a chiropractor a few times a week as I was in an accident. I am hoping it's my body's way of getting healthy.

MLMs pregnancy seems to be going off without a hitch and everyone is in a good place with TTC. I think we shall all have a great summer. :)

I also have no idea what a rutabaga is haha

Jane, my daycare told us that Norah tried to bite a couple of times too. It is embarrassing! They haven't mentioned it again, so I'm hoping it hasn't happened since. Seems to be a normal thing for kids to do.

I've been trying to be somewhat healthy and get out for walks (no running for me!), but it has been so rainy. Boo. I'm pretty content sitting on my couch though : ) I need to do better at packing lunches, I think that makes such a big difference! Eating out gets expensive and is so unhealthy.

Well done ladies, sounds like we're all on our way to becoming healthier.

That's an awesome achievement bobster, well done you :happydance:
I'm doing well with the running but need to make much more of an effort with the food.

Not surprising af was earlier for you mackjess with all the changes this cycle, hope you are feeling the benefits of the vitamins. And I hope the accident wasn't too bad :hugs:

Just 4 months to go until we start trying....eeeeeek I'm excited for you this month bobster.

I like what mackjess said about us all looking forward to a great summer :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. It's hard but it sounds like we're all doing great. Mlm you don't need to diet right now so don't worry. Relax and enjoy your sofa ��

My race pack just came through and I'm really shitting myself, 4 weeks to go! What date is yours mackjess?

Should be hearing back about an awesome job I applied for today- one part of me would love it, another part knows that TTC would be on hold for a while longer...

What cd are you on bobster?

Just been looking at the BFP photos on the other board and feel myself longing for that.

I'm being very good and writing all my calories down, I've been massively over eating so was a good way to open up my eyes!

Have you tried my fitness pal app jane? I've eaten quite a bit the last couple of days too! Need to keep on track. I think I'm only cd 11 today. Usually ovulate around cd 20!

What's the job doing jane? Could you not start and then go on mat leave once you've been there for a while? They can't penalise you for ttc, just don't mention it in the interview haha

Also oh my gawd I'm not surprised you are shitting yourself, I would be too! But I'm sure you'll be brill. It's just amazing and a complete achievement that you are even taking part!

I downloaded that app thanks bobster, it's great, loving that I can scan barcodes to add the calories.

How's the training going Jane? I bet you are getting so fit and healthy! I wish I could run. Are you still using the app? I got bored after a few days.

Mackjess how's your fitness and healthy eating regime going? Been for anymore runs?

Mlm how are you feeling? Hope you are not too tired as bump gets bigger. I can't remember if you said you'd picked a name yet?

Afm- been away on a course for work for a few days which included 3 meals a day so I have made the most of it and pigged out a bit! Need to get back on my exercise bike tonight and get back to healthy eating.
Also cd 17 today and on cd 15 I had ewcm and quite a dark opk but not quite positive. Now today I'm dry and very faint opk so think I missed my chance this cycle as I was away. But I'm holding out hope that I haven't actually o'd yet as my usual date is around cd 20 which would be this weekend.

We really need to dtd more, I just don't know where my sex drive has gone since having Jack. But it needs to come back!!!

Hopefully you haven't missed it bobster and will feel up to dtd this weekend. I think we only did it once last cycle so I know what you mean. We're both so tired all the time. My af is now 2 days late but I think it's where I'm a bit anxious about various things going on at the moment.

Still using the app, I've lost 3.5lbs this week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"