Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Oooh jane it sounds official then! How exciting!! What are you taking? Just folic acid? A couple of months is nothing!

I got that shadow line with jack at 8dpo but it was very difficult to see. I'm going to try to wait until 9dpo and realistically I will never wait until 10dpo. I just dread seeing early bfns and getting disappointed. I keep going from feeling positive to feeling under confident that this is my month... It's still so early so can't really have 'symptoms'.

Do you ladies think it's possible to have symptoms before implantation? I wonder if it's all in people's minds because they are so obsessed with finding out if they are pregnant or not. Surely symptoms can't happen since there's no hcg until implantation which usually happens at 6dpo onwards...

I'm asking because I feel different this month to usual pre-af but I need a reality check that it's probably all in my head! 6dpo and had a funny pressure feeling in womb area on way to work, nausea and peed more than usual this morning. I went to superdrug to buy some of their tests this morning as they picked up the shadow line at 8dpo but work ones aren't as sensitive. Sooo may test Wednesday evening.

It's a tough one bobster. I think we've all had experiences where you have a feeling that you will be getting your BFP this time and you do, or it's a complete shock to find out you are pregnant or you convince yourself you are pregnant and it's a BFN. That's the trouble with symptom spotting.

I do think that a woman knows her own body though and if you are feeling different then that's a great sign. Please please please just try not to get disappointed if you test early and there is nothing yet.

You could have implanted early so the symptoms be totally real. From what I've read of people's stories on here anything is possible :hugs:

Just read that Kim khardashian is pregnant. Sounds like it's been a bit of a journey to get there.

Ooh that's good! Must be hard when the journey is in the public eye.

Trying not to test early as I know I won't get anything on a test this soon. Ss is tough, wish I didn't know so much about it! Are you still feeling you'll start after the race? I'm very excited and it will be nice to go through Ttc with you again if Im out this month :)

I'm with Jane... It's hard to say Bobster. But hopefully it's a good sign, I'm pulling for you!!! The only thing I distinctly remember this pregnancy was getting a sniff of gasoline and instantly feeling nauseous. Not sure how many dpo I was then though. Hoping you get your bfp!!!!!

Mlm your baby is the size of a cucumber! They must mean the length of a cucumber surely? Lol

Bobster I'll be due to o a couple of days before the race so June is out for us. DH said we should decide after the race as he thinks I should run another half in a couple months to maximise all the training I've done so that will mean putting it off until September as originally panned. So nothing is really decided yet but it will be sooner or later! In the meantime I'm pleased I can be with you on your journey :hugs:

You ok mackjess?

Haha! I hope they mean the length of a cucumber or that is one skinny baby!

Since we were just talking about this, I have to share- I have to sign an incident report when I pick Norah up from daycare today because she bit a kid! I guess she got mad that they tried to take her food or something. Is it terrible that I laughed a little when I listened to the voicemail? "We told Norah it's not ok to bite your friends" just sounded funny, ha.

Jane you can ttc anytime but hubby may be right that if you've done all this training it might be worth making the most of it. And a few months isn't going to make much difference :) maybe you'll know how you feel more after the first one, it may give you that desire to do it all again or it may not lol!

Mlm oh no! It must be a stage they all go through. Jacks luckily stopped (for now). We were just ultra firm with him. I think it's when they get frustrated as they can't communicate properly yet. They are funny aren't they! We told jack he can't bite his grandad as he bit him once lol!!!

How's mack? What have you been up to?

I caved and did a test last night ridiculously early at 6dpo (I know!). The test was faulty and just went pink all over so I took it as a sign and didn't repeat it. Then this morning as if to taunt me there was a very faint pink line where it should be. I'm taking it as a faulty test as repeated it this morn and it was bfn. Here's a pic of the dodgy test and the one this morning

The bfn from this morning wouldn't attach but look at this :( taunting me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
I don't think u can see it on here but there's a pink line. Will try not to test until Thursday now as working a long day tomorrow so that should keep me distracted

I can't see it bobster but I'm viewing on my phone so that's making it harder. Is that a test from work that you said was less sensitive?

Here's a different picture. You can still see a slight splodge in the corner so it was definitely a bad test. 6dpo would be too early for a line like that and if it were genuine I would have had something on today's but it's stark white. Got my hopes up a little but Nevermind. Yes the tests aren't as sensitive but I don't want to waste a bought one so I'll try to hold out a few more days for a more accurate result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
Ah yes can see the corner splodge.
I'm hoping in a few days you will get your BFP.x

Is this a better pic? It's really got my hopes up. Why would today's be bfn though? I feel like I'm letting myself in for disappointment. No symptoms at all today. I think it's a very nasty evap as I did look at it about 10 hours after.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
I can see it bobster. Oh my that is a very convincing line and does have colour but the length of time it appeared makes me a little nervous.
You're not out yet bobster, keep the faith.x

It will be interesting to see if your one from this morning shows the same evap after 10 hours too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->