Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Thanks, maybe it is too early. I don't know. I'm feeling like I have pmt so I kind of just want it over with. I think I'll be due around 4th may so not long now. My boobs have started to get slightly sore today. We only bd'd once the day before o so probably unlikely this month.

I thought I would enjoy the anticipation but I hate the wait!
Did any of you feel irritable and snappy/hormonal in the run up to bfp? I didn't record that in my symptoms with jack.

Mlm how are you getting on? Has your bump grown a lot? You feeling lots of nice movements?

Mackjess I wonder why you have to wait 3 months after the rubella shot? It's good that you are feeling positive about waiting though.

I don't think I had PMT on the run up to my BFPs bobster.
You know your own body. Start again next month with renewed vigour :sex::sex::sex: !!

Glad your blood work didn't show any nasties Mackjess. Sounds like you are being well cared for and the delay in TTC won't impact you too much as you were thinking of waiting until the summer anyway :flower:
How is your regimen going? Have you and DH started dropping lbs and feeling better?

Kate Middleton had a girl, I am really pleased for them...feeling slightly obsessed and a bit emotional as my ectopic baby was due this month. I'm ok though on the whole, it wasn't meant to be but it has made me realise that I am ready to start trying. We are enjoying Greg and I have the race so won't be TTC any sooner then sept/oct but that's ok...5 months to go :flower:

How exciting about the royal baby, I can't wait to hear her name!

Sorry you are feeling emotional about this month Jane. The would have been due date is a really tough time after a loss 😞 Thinking of you!

I'm thinking of you too. It's good you are feeling positive about ttc again though. You have exciting times ahead. It's always tough when you think about the other babies. I still often wonder what they would have been like but I also look at jack and think I wouldn't have him if it didn't happen so in a way I think things sometimes just aren't meant to be at that time.

Did your babies struggle with top molars? Poor jack is dribbling and in pain with them again. Didn't think we'd have teething problems at this age but I guess they are big teeth.

Feeling impatient for af to show now so I can move onto month 2!

Those molars are huge teeth! They did give greg grief and now they're through it's the canine teeth at the bottom that are cutting and making Him grouchy.

Had a heart to heart with DH this afternoon and we're both feeling positive about TTC from September :flower: :thumbup: we are going on holiday that month and should coincide with my ovulation dates :happydance::thumbup:
I just hope Greg starts sleeping through more regularly once we have a second!

What dpo are you now bobster?

Looking forward to hearing the new princess name too- I'm thinking Charlotte Elizabeth.

I love that you've worked out your ovulation dates for September already Jane!! I had done the same before the stupid pill messed my cycle up!

I think Charlotte was up there with Alice wasn't it. They really are the perfect couple aren't they. Bleugh! Sickening. I bet she doesn't have a stretch mark in sight.

I'm more disappointed than I thought I would be to be out this month. I know it was slim chances but I was hoping for a first month BFp. Now I'm just dreading a long Ttc journey again. I know I need to stay calm and unobsessed but it's hard after last time. I'm anticipating the worst. Think pmt's making me feel a bit negative about it though.

It's nice when you have a heart to heart with your man. Nice to know you're both on the same page. Where are you going on holiday? Maybe that will help to keep you nice and relaxed.

I think I'm 11 or 12 dpo and bfn so definitely out. Boobs sore and pmt so hopefully will start af in the next couple of days

Please don't let a bfn this month make you disheartened bobster, with the pill making you confused about your cycle this month the chances were slim. And a bfn the first month doesn't automatically mean a long TTC journey is ahead. you have a beautiful little boy to focus on and enjoy- hoping he's keeping your mind off TTC a bit.

I second what Jane said! Like you said, the pill messed your dates up a little and you only dtd once around ov.... So hopefully a bfn doesn't bring you down.

We have nice weather over here now, and I'm really enjoying time outside at the park and going for walks with my little one. Have you ladies been doing anything fun with your boys?

We go to the park a lot too Mlm, it's so much more fun now they're walking.How is Norah doing on her walking feet?

She's walking pretty well. Still wobbly and falls quite a bit, but it's still pretty adorable!

Thanks for your kind words.

Aww so cute. Love them toddling around. Honestly I've been in such s foul irritable state waiting for af this cycle. I'm sure my hormones are going crazy as I've broken out really badly too... But the only thing that cheers me up is looking at jacks gorgeous little face. It's so utterly amazing how they can make you smile when you feel so pants!

Mlm how is your bump coming along now? I feel so excited to go through it all again. Just been saving all my old pictures on an external hard drive and there were loads of bump pics and videos of my bump wiggling around. Amazing!!! I've become slightly obsessed I have to say :)

The new princess is absolutely adorable. I was annoyed by how perfect Kate still looked though. haha.

Bobster, I agree with everyone. I know it's easier to say than to do, but I think with your sweet boy to focus on it should be better this time. Not only did your pill mess up your cycle but I'm sure it's making your hormones ever more crazy with AF on the way. I'm always broody before, and a chocolate monster. haha.

Finally got one run in, packed up all my dinners and lunches for the rest of the week. Really wanting to slim down as my 20 year high school reunion is the end of June! haha. When is your run again Jane?

Mlm how is your bump?

When I say "run" I mean leaning forward with my feet shuffling at a slightly accelerated pace, with walking breaks in between. :haha:

Haha a good start mackjess lol that's just how I 'run' too!!! Well done for getting out there. And how organised are you doing all your lunches! Can I ask you what kind of healthy lunches you are having? I always have toast and a yogurt for lunch at work as I'm lazy. Not very healthy!

Well af came yesterday thank god! Exactly 14 days from my positive opk and one bd! So at least I still know my body and when I ovulate and have a healthy luteal phase. If we conceive later this month my due date would be around valentines day which would be nice. May the shagging commence! :) :)

ditto what bobster said, well done for getting out mackjess and doing all those lunches and dinners in advance!! Race is Sunday 14th June- having problems with my shins/calves so will certainly be run/walk/run.

Can't believe Finn will be 2 soon! When do we start potty training? I heard someone saying that from 18 months they can be ready??? :shrug: I thought it would be like about 3.

Yey for af bobster, it's good to know that the OPK wasn't lying and at least you know for sure where your at now and the pill will certainly be out of your system.

mlm how are you getting on with the pick up and drop offs for day care? have you got in to a good routine now it's all on you?
How long was your labour with Norah? Have read the second one should be quicker. How you feeling about all that? anything you want to do differently this time around?

I chopped up loads of cucumbers, celery, carrots and peppers and have hummus to ward off my evil snacking and cravings. For lunches I did sesame green beans, grilled chicken and sweet potatoes. Dinners will be grilled pork tenderloin, brown rice, and whatever veggie/salad I whip up at home. My problem is nibbling on Finn's food. I only had 1 small bite of cookie last night, and I don't feel bad about that, and did good not eating his grilled cheese and crackers. lol. I think the nibbling has been killing me.

Jane, sorry to hear about shin splits. Those are a bear and take so long to heal from!

mlm, waiting for all of the answers about how you are feeling about labor. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a csection as I'm even more nervous about labor from the small part I felt last time! ha

Oooh, those meals sounds pretty tasty Mack! Good for you being so organized.

My bump is doing well. I was induced a week over with Norah, so I'm hoping to go into labor naturally this time. It really wasn't bad with her (once I got the meds!)... From start of labor to delivery was about 10 hours.

Norah has been so sick since Friday, it is so sad. She literally has not crawled/walked/smiled in days. She's been to the dr of course, and finally seems to be getting better, although she's soooo sleepy. Ugh. Breaks my heart for her.

On a happy note, here's my bump from last week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members