Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Hopefully you didn't miss your ov bobster... Opks can be confusing sometimes. I think i dtd about every other day the week before ov, kind of like the smep plan, but not as strict. Hopefully this weekend works out for you!

Are you ntnp Jane? I know you're not officially ttc yet, but can't remember if you are actively preventing or not.

No name picked out yet for me. I think she will be born nameless at this rate haha. I am pretty tired... I think I will take my maternity leave earlier than 39 weeks this time. I'm thinking 37. We will see.

Early mat leave sounds like a good idea Mlm.

We are still preventing and think we will end up doing so until we start TTC properly in September now, mainly because we've now booked our overseas holiday and I'm scared to go abroad pregnant because knowing my luck something will happen whilst there!

Hope you caught the egg bobster :winkwink:

How you doing mackjess?

Don't worry about names mlm, maybe you just need to see her to know. I think early Mat leave sounds like a really good idea too!

Jane how exciting, where are you going on holiday? What's the date of your race?

Welllll I got a positive opk today. It was really light after my one day of ewcm and then yesterday it went a bit darker and this morning it was darker still so I just did another one and it was positive! We bd'd yesterday but this is the weirdest cycle ever as I've had no ewcm at all apart from that one day on cd 15. I'm now cd 21 so it's about the right time for me to O. Not feeling confident though as no ewcm at all!!! Did you ladies have much ewcm when you conceived?? I had it for about a week with Jack.

P.s. I recommend pound land opks Jane, you get 5 for a pound! I think waiting until after holiday is a really good idea too as you do t Wa t to be thinking about Ttc on hols. Maybe you could start Ttc during holiday so you remain relaxed!

Oh no OH has had a rubbish day at work so I highly doubt we'll be doing any bd'ing tonight :( we did it yesterday morning but don't think that will be enough

You never know bobster- my last BFP I only dtd once, 5 days before I O'd!
I've never really had a lot of EWCM, I bet there is more 'up there' then we actually know about. The OPKs sound confusing, I think I will stay away from them, they'll cause me more anxiety.

We've booked to go to Portugal, the flight is 2hr 50 mins and there is no time difference so hopefully it won't be too disruptive for Greg.

The race is on Sunday 14th June, it's so going to hurt!

I'm really rooting for you bobster.

I only get one bit of ewcm every cycle, not a lot like other women say they do. So I personally wouldn't worry about that part bobster.

Jane, Portugal sounds awesome!! Seems so far away and exotic to me, being from the states 😀

Well we managed to dtd again last night on the predicted day of ov. Who knows. My body usually gives me loads of signs like ewcm but nothing apart from the positive opk this month. I would honestly not have known if I hadn't been doing the cheapie opk's. They have gone negative again so we'll see. It's good to know others didn't have much ewcm and still got bfp. Jane I can't believe you got a bfp 5 days before o! Wow that's crazy. They say they can live up to 7 days though so it must be true. Wonder what they do in there for that long haha!

Not long now until your race. I'll be thinking of you. Will your hubby and Greg go to watch you run over the finish line? I bet they will be so proud!!! Only 3 more cycles for you to ttc jane! And Portugal is meant to be gorgeous. I didn't know it was the same time zone, handy!

We are looking at mainland Spain for out holiday this year. OH wants to go to Barcelona, have any of you been? I would prefer more of a relaxing break than a city one so we may need to compromise. The beach in Barcelona doesn't sound very relaxing from the reviews I've read!

Do you have any hols planned mlm and mackjess? Can't believe you are all the way over there, I bet your accents would sound really strange to me and jane. I always read what you write in a British accent lol

eeeek sounds like you're in the 2WW now bobster! How many dpo will you hold out until you test? What were your early symptoms with Jack?

Not been to Barcelona but DH really likes it, I agree that a city break is not really relaxing. Maybe you and OH could go to Barcelona for a long weekend without Jack before #2 comes along and you do your family holiday somewhere else?

There are so many exciting islands close to the US like Bermuda and Bahamas plus all the Latin America places- these are so much more exotic then Europe. Mlm and Mackjess you are so lucky to have those close by.

Oh bloody hell, only 3 AF's for me- eeeek it's exciting. It will be interesting to see how things will go with the one tube, there are lots of positive stories online that give me hope.

Got a few people coming to cheer me on for the run, feeling nervous but excited. My last couple of runs have been terrible so I just hope I can last the distance.

Omg it's funny you just asked about symptoms before as I was just tying to find my list of symptoms on out old thread (obsessed much?!) and saw phez's ticker which says she's pregnant again! There's a new timeline thing that says she's 2 days in!

Calling phez calling phez!!!!

If she has been on B&B it's a shame she didn't post to say hello to us.

I know! :( hope she comes back onto this thread. I'm sure I remember her saying she only wanted 2

I think having the atmosphere and people supporting will help you with the run jane

I wonder if Phezs ticker reset itself? Her other one says she's 104 weeks pregnant (can you imagine?!?). Doesn't look like she's posted anything since this thread though. Too bad she disappeared on us!

I checked her profile and she last logged on May 14th 2014 so it must have reset. Robyn must be one now, time has past so quickly.

I'm feeling like telling DH I want to try once this race is over and not worry about the holiday, pregnant women travel all the time :blush:

What is an acorn squash? I've seriously never heard of these fruit and veg!

Do it Jane!!! Doooo it! :) :) :)

No idea what the acorn squash is... Pretty big though I'm guessing. I wonder if it will change again when we are pregnant.

I'm 3dpo... It's going to be a long 7 days. Will probably test at 10dpo as it should be fairly reliable by then. Not feeling like its our month though and I'm still not even sure if I actually ovulated. Had a bit of ewcm today but only a tiny amount and we haven't dtd since 3 days ago. Ran out of opks too. Never mind what will be will be :)

5dpo today. Feeling more positive today that we may be in with a shot. Hope so! Got mild af cramps but it seems too early to get these. Unless I o'd earlier than I thought. Fingers crossed. Hope I can resist testing until 9-10dpo. Time is dragging!

Ah bobster you are half way there in the wait to test! :coffee:

Maybe you could do a sneaky one at 8 dpo but it's hard to not get disappointed if it is a BFN. Especially as you have access to tests at work-they must be taunting you. What day did you get your BFP with Jack? With Greg and the ectopic it wasn't until af was due.

I love all the symptom spotting!

Mentioned to DH about trying after the race and he said he had no objections so we'll see what happens! I know a couple of people that are TTC also and I'm getting wrapped up in their journeys, it's very infectious this TTC business so I've got to make sure I'm bringing it forward for the right reasons but then it really is only a couple of months. Have started my prenatals now just in case :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->