Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Yes I don't think it will though as it's stark white. Oh well.

How's little greg? Jacks tantrumy today. Makes work seem a breeze!

Not to get your hopes up bobster, but with this pregnancy I took a test at night, got a bfn, checked again in the morning and there was a line. So I'm hoping you get your bfp soon too!

:) thanks mlm. He is a treasure!

I did another test in the afternoon and another bfn. This is why I didn't want to test early... Turned into a crazy peeing imbicile!

Nevermind. I didn't get a bfp until 8/9dpo with jack. I'm feeling out though. No symptoms at all today and I remember mega sore bbs with jack around this time. I'm not too sad about af, I just hate the not knowing.

Mlm do you know what dpo that test was and was it a thick pink line?

Jack is one handsome dude, look at all that blond hair.

I've never had sore boobs as a symptom bobster, every pregnancy is different.

It wasn't until at least 10dpo. And no, it was light. I've never gotten a bfp earlier than 10 dpo.

How are you doing today bobster? Think you said you're working today so hope you can take your mind off testing a bit.

Mlm your Post about Norah made me laugh. We've not had any more incident reports for biting for a couple of weeks now (touch wood!). I agree it is where they get frustrated or possessive over a toy or something.

Greg is doing well thanks bobster, just getting over a horrible cold and now I'm getting it but at least it should be gone before the run next week. Just lately his tantrums have been bearable but I think my patience has got better. That boys behaviour course starts next week for 4 weeks so I'm looking forward to getting some practical advice.

Yes patience is a must. Sometimes when I'm already stressed it's hard to stay patient

Jane that's good. Hope you get some good tips on how to manage tantrums. I feel whenever I tell someone he's been really good the next day he has a day of tantrums! Jinx it.

I am working 12 hours today so no chance of testing until after 8pm. May wait until tomorrow when I'm off. I am feeling out though as no symptoms still. Now wondering if my weight loss has affected my ovulation as I didn't have any ewcm this cycle. I wonder if I even ovulated.

But you had those positive OPKs bobster? Unless you o'd when you were away but then your af would have started by now.

I'm sorry you're feeling out. What dpo are you today?

Hi everyone! Laughed too Mlm about Norah being told not to bite her friends.

Fx for you Bobster.

Jane did you start taking your folic acid or prenatals?

Work has been a bear, I clocked 138 hours the last pay period. Finn was sick Monday with fevers, back at school today. I'm off to the doc now I think for a sinus infection. 2:45pm and I'm just getting out of bed! This momma needed a break. I will catch up more soon.

Our house is also officially on the market tomorrow. Eek.

Bfn again at 9dpo. I feel out. Af cramps in full force this morning too. I'm wondering if my opk's detected a false surge or I didn't I as it's very unusual for me not to get ewcm. Wonder if that pill has just messed up my cycle a bit still as it used to be clockwork with ewcm and pain on one side 14 days before af. Typical eh! Feeling a bit disappointed but also excited about the next cycle. Roll on march babies :)

Poor you mack, I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad Finn is feeling better though. Get some rest and plenty of tlc from hubby.

Hope the house sale goes quickly and smoothly. Ive never sold a house but I'm guessing it is hard. Do you feel sentimental with this hôuse as it's Finns first home? What's your reasons for wanting to move?

Hopefully house buying is on our agenda from august/September :)

Sorry you are feeling out bobster. Hoping your cycle will feel more like normal next month.

Get some rest Mack and feel better soon. Very exciting to be selling your place. What have you planned for Finns 2nd birthday? Sounds like you have so much on.

Are you enjoying the sun jane? Hope it stays! Although maybe not so much for your race.

We went for a little picnic today in some lovely gardens in the centre of York. Just me and my boy :) bliss ! What are you and Greg up to?

Wow Mack, that is a lot of work! I just cannot commit to work like I used to since having Norah. I'm out the door at 4pm sharp every day! Hope you feel better. Sounds like you needed a good rest.

Sorry you're feeling out bobster. If you are out, there is always next month! Also, that picnic sounds so nice! It's nice to get some quality one on one time.

Thanks mlm. Is the weather nice there? Wow can't believe you are 30 weeks already! It seems to have flown by!

Yes, it is finally nice here. Thank goodness! I agree, time is flying by for me too.

The weather has been beautiful bobster, a picnic with your boy sounded like a fab idea. We've had plenty of park time and one has a lovely big sandpit that Greg enjoys. Looks like the start of next week is much cooler so hoping it stays that way for the run on Sunday. Just need to shift this cold by then, really dragging on.

Will you keep testing or wait out for af now?

Hope you're feeling more human now mackjess. Have you managed to stick with your healthy regime with everything you've had on? When was your 5k?

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->