Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Happy weekend ladies.

Jane hope you feel better soon. And mack too! There are loads of bugs around. It's unfair in summer.

I know I'm out so will just wait for af now. Feel ok a out it though, it will be when it will be. It would be nice to have a summer baby next time.

Bobster I think you are right about the pill messing with your cycle a bit. I'm sure you will be back in no time. I was really upset about last AF showing up about a week early, but it started today on schedule. Sometimes our bodies know what they are doing when our cycles are off and get themselves restarted. FX for you next month if you are out this time. :)

And holy crap, our house sold in 12 hours. ha! TG, I am sad but a bigger house means room for one more. I am so ready to TTC in Aug.

mlm, are you having any type of shower? It seems more and more common, sometimes just a luncheon or something and ppl bring gifts. Usually not at the request of the mom to be, ppl love babies and gifts I guess. lol

Congrats on selling your house so fast mackjess, how quickly do you think your sale will go through?

Bobster did you hear the item on the news about the NHS adopting a more reliable test for downs when you're pregnant? I think it's probably standard practice in the USA but great the NHS is willing to pay for it here now.

Omg congrats Mack!!!! That's great about your house. I bet things just got real for you 😃

No, no shower for me. At least nothing that I know about. I know my employees are going to do a little something (saw an email, oops!), but that's about it.

Mack wow! You must have a lovely home to have it snapped up that quickly. Hope you got the price you want.

Mlm it's nice that your work colleagues are doing something for you. I bet your friends will too. I always feel embarrassed receiving presents so I hope my friends/colleagues don't feel obliged to buy us stuff again. We have kept everything from Jack so that's good.

Jane I haven't seen it on the news no but I'll have a look. Is it going to be introduced very soon? We are lucky to have our nhs. Hope we get the new screening test although I'm not sure what I would do if it showed high risk. We had the nt screen and our score was 1:19000 risk so hoping its low next time too.

im feeling very down and pmt like today. Feel like crying for no reason and feeling a bit insecure so I know she'll be here soon. Hate this feeling as I know it's just hormones but can never manage to snap out of it. The only thing that's made me smile today is Jack as even when I'm feeling the most rubbish ever he cheers me up.

Mlm you're a pineapple today! Wonder how they work it out as surely if it's on length a cucumber must be bigger?

Well just to update you the witch got me today. The positive side is it is exactly 14 days from my positive opk so at least my body is regulating and my luteal phase is the same. This month I plan to bd a bit more before the positive opk as I think I ovulate on the same day as my positive so maybe there's not enough spermies waiting for the egg.

I can't wait until everyone is Ttc. Don't like being the only one. But I'm glad to still have you all to talk to so I don't go mad on my own. If I spoke to real life friends about this stuff I'm sure they would think I was mad!

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are feeling better and colds are resolving.

Sorry about the witch showing up. But good news that your cycle was so regular. Sounds like you'll have a pretty good idea when you should dtd for next month for the best timing. Also, I agree... I have one real life friend that I talk about this stuff to- the rest would think I'm insane I'm sure!

Ditto what Mlm said. Let's have those spermies in early to greet that egg :sex: I don't speak to any real people about this stuff in depth either, not EWCM and stuff like that, glad to have you ladies :hugs:

Had the first week of the parenting boys course last night, was good, a few techniques that should be useful, feeling better equipped to deal with Greg already and still have 3 more sessions to go.

The big day on Sunday, eeek, weather is looking cool and cloudy- perfect running conditions for me. I'm actually starting to look forward to doing it (and getting it over and done with- it's like an exam I've been studying ages for!)

Ugh, I have not been running and back in the pizza ordering with all the house stuff going on. But we bought a house. Woot. We don't close/move until July 23rd. We have a bday party to go to tonight but I'm looking forward getting back to normal and on the elliptical again tomorrow. We have so much stuff packed and in storage that I don't think it will take long to get packed to move. :) I need a few wardrobe boxes for clothes and the rest of the kitchen stuff boxed up. It should be easier from here on out.

Good luck with your run Jane. Sorry the witch got you Bobster, but at least you know why you were feeling down. I hate those days. And mlm, my time is flying by!

Yay can't believe you brought a house already! You don't mess about :) is it n the same area? What's the house like? Did you look at a few?

Jane I really really hope it's not as hot as today on Sunday. bet you are feeling nervous/excited. What time do you set off? Will be honking of you and doing cyber cheers lol :)

Mlm it is going so fast! She'll soon be here! What's your actual due date? Do you have anything left to buy?

The run starts at 09.30, I'm bricking it! Meant to be 15C and cloudy, happy with that. Will post a pic if I manage to finish in one piece!

Great you've found a house so quickly mackjess, hope it all goes through smoothly.

I'm feeling quite crampy but I'm only on day 20. Think I ovulated early at day 14 but we dtd unprotected a few days before- I'm sure it's just nerves for Sunday.....hope so!

Jane you dark horse! Could be inplantation cramps if you are 6dpo. Why do you think you O'd so early? Are you doing opk's or just looking for signs? Have your cycles shortened now? It would be very exciting if it happened!

Good luck tomorrow you will be fine! Would love to see a pic :)

Thanks ladies.

Bobster, it was totally unexpected to ovulate so early, usually it's day 18-20 but of course I don't know for sure that I did as I'm not using OPKs or doing the temperature readings just going on signs (lots of EWCM for a change and ov pains) but I could be wrong.
Cramps lasted until this morning and now nothing, DH says it's all in my head and I think perhaps he is right. I will test in the morning (8 dpo) because the last thing I want to do is run this half if I'm pregnant...

Or maybe I'm looking for an excuse to get out of this run!!, arghhhh right I need to calm myself down!

How did it go jane? I bet you did brill. And anymore cramps? It's good you O'd earlier. Did you test??

Itching to hear your updates!

I did it! Feeling very chuffed. My time was 2:44hrs, didn't break any records with that time but very happy to finish.

Tested this morning and bfn, but that's totally fine. No more cramps or any symptoms so maybe it was all in my head.

Posting these pics from my phone so hope they're coming out ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->